Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 9:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Aries S/M/M/V Window is open but only until 9ish

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Maggie-Nolia.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: April 6, 2008, 8:47 am - IP Logged

It's here - that brief period of time where the Sun/Moon/Mercury/Venus are all lined up in Aries but only for a few hours today before one moves away to Taurus.

So, let's just do astrology numbers on this 1 and see what happens - remember, the energy is so great it can cancel itself out and skew the results...

Sun/Aries = 9

Moon/Venus = 6

Mercury/Aries = 5  (6, 8)  (reminds me of the 868 I keep seeing)

Venus = 6 (3)

I've spoken of Aries association with 1's but the 9's seem to have it today, we shall see.

I saw 5555 again last evening which left an impression on me.   It was followed by 555...nagging, nagging, nagging.  I hate it when it does that.

I'm off to see if I can figure out the last time we had this similar configuration and to see what fell as a look back and to check the transits.  Can't hurt.  Happy numbers hunting today!   Jake

April 8/9 2005 was similar but Mercury was retrograde which definitely skews things a little.  Delaware had lots of 6's, 8's, 9's that fell.  Hmmmmm... One last thought, I wondered where 2 was going to play in this as I keep seeing 2's.  Venus will square Pluto today and Pluto I associate with 2's. 

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
    Member #2217
    September 1, 2003
    985 Posts
    Posted: April 7, 2008, 5:29 am - IP Logged

The window is definitely closed now and, as far as I'm concerned, the energy did skew pretty widely.  I was hoping to see a few more double/doubles and maybe a solid triple throw in but no dice.  The good news is that now the line up is Aries//Aries for Sun and Mercury which will open the triple zone a little better;  keep an eye out on those key #s in original post.   J

middle Georgia
      United States
      Member #1893
      July 20, 2003
      1868 Posts
      Posted: April 7, 2008, 9:28 am - IP Logged

Jake, I should have known to go one up and one down on the 868.....GA had 959.  I played 868 and 668 among others.

Thank you for these INTERESTING posts!