Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is something wrong with the predictions page??

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 9 years ago by four4me.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
Member #45970
September 1, 2006
4763 Posts
Posted: April 9, 2008, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

Are we really having THAT bad of a day predictin today? Or, is the predictions page just not updating?

CCHS13's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
    Illinois
    United States
    Member #46704
    September 23, 2006
    3692 Posts
    Posted: April 9, 2008, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

I was not able to post predictions this morning at all, I PM Todd and never heard back

Men Lie Women Lie Numbers Dont

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
      Member #45970
      September 1, 2006
      4763 Posts
      Posted: April 9, 2008, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

It looks like "many" people DID post predictions (probably last night), but the page doesn't appear to be updating at all....

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8362 Posts
        Posted: April 9, 2008, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

More than likely it's an internal problem. The people who handle the feed that sends the winning numbers over the wire could be experiencing a problem. It will be working soon as the feed gets straightened out. Only Todd can supply the correct answer for this thought.  

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

Member #0
          January 1, 2000
          0 Posts
          Posted: April 9, 2008, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

More than likely it's an internal problem. The people who handle the feed that sends the winning numbers over the wire could be experiencing a problem. It will be working soon as the feed gets straightened out. Only Todd can supply the correct answer for this thought.  

Looks like the last person to be able to post predictions did at 1:36 Am today.  I also am not able to post predictions at this time.  I'm surprised that Todd is not on top of this or at least posted a message on the board about the problem.  Its not like him to be not aware of these kind of problems.  The winners page is also not updating, maybe your right about the feed.

Don

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8362 Posts
            Posted: April 9, 2008, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

Looks like the last person to be able to post predictions did at 1:36 Am today.  I also am not able to post predictions at this time.  I'm surprised that Todd is not on top of this or at least posted a message on the board about the problem.  Its not like him to be not aware of these kind of problems.  The winners page is also not updating, maybe your right about the feed.

Don

I shot Todd an PM about the problem just in-case he isn't aware of it.

He could be tied up doing something, or is already working on it.   Coffee