Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 1:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has Anyone Tried This System Out

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 9 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Vermont
United States
Member #59365
March 14, 2008
15 Posts
Posted: April 10, 2008, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

I havent orderd this-But it looks good-But then again they maby all look good-Its called

lottery logics-called how to win the lottery-There out of Boca FL-For some reason i do not think its a good choice-And there asking for like $50  If anyones ever tried it-Let me know-Thanks

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
    Member #45970
    September 1, 2006
    4763 Posts
    Posted: April 10, 2008, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

I've never tried it, but my first instinct, as always when I see these kind of things, is "RUN". Most of these "systems have already been discussed here before for free. To be honest with you, I've had better luck using info gathered here at LP than any information that I obtained anywhere else. Everyone here is helpful, and best of all, it's "FREE".

Vermont
      United States
      Member #59365
      March 14, 2008
      15 Posts
      Posted: April 10, 2008, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

I just wanted to know-because they offerd a guarntee-Thanks-Think im going to just stick with the board here-That is if some people can help me on picking numbers for the pick 3 & 4 and megabucks and powerball-Here in VT Because im never close

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8395 Posts
        Posted: April 10, 2008, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

I havent orderd this-But it looks good-But then again they maby all look good-Its called

lottery logics-called how to win the lottery-There out of Boca FL-For some reason i do not think its a good choice-And there asking for like $50  If anyones ever tried it-Let me know-Thanks

If you want to know something about lotto-logix why not ask BobP he is a member of this site. Be aware that there are people copying his products and selling them.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19902 Posts
          Posted: April 10, 2008, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

If you want to know something about lotto-logix why not ask BobP he is a member of this site. Be aware that there are people copying his products and selling them.

I think kawhona4 was talking about LotteryLogic the software not Lotto-Logix the website.

Ted of Orlando, Florida wrote a review of that software at: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/200/ripoff0200502.htm

He claimed he tried to get his money back but was informed that the guarantee would only be honored if he used the system for 90 days and sent in his losing tickets to prove it.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
            Indiana
            United States
            Member #48725
            January 7, 2007
            1958 Posts
            Posted: April 10, 2008, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

I think kawhona4 was talking about LotteryLogic the software not Lotto-Logix the website.

Ted of Orlando, Florida wrote a review of that software at: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/200/ripoff0200502.htm

He claimed he tried to get his money back but was informed that the guarantee would only be honored if he used the system for 90 days and sent in his losing tickets to prove it.

Don't waste your money paying for a system. There's plenty of systems here that people have posted that you can use. If they're not good enough for you, then get out a paper and pencil, write it up yourself, go grab a book on C++, and code it into your own program. Who knows, you might come up with something that nobody else has thought of. It's pretty fun coming up with new ideas and testing them. Sure, they might not start off so hot, but all systems are a work in progress. Try it and good luck.Thumbs Up

EDIT: Woops, I accidently quoted RJOh when I meant to quote kawhona4.Crazy

Gonna win.Big Smile

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
              Member #41383
              June 16, 2006
              1969 Posts
              Posted: April 11, 2008, 2:00 am - IP Logged

If you had a program worth a salt, would you sell it ?

Of course not !   You'd keep it and WIN with it yourself !!

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                Dump Water Florida
                United States
                Member #380
                June 5, 2002
                3114 Posts
                Posted: April 11, 2008, 2:37 am - IP Logged

My site is Lotto-Logix with an "X". 

Timersoft sells an inexpensive lottery software called Lotto-Logic with a "C".

Lottery-Logics sells a paper and pencil system that sounds like they put more into the sales pitch then the system, which I found for $37 so if you intend to get ripped off at least do it for $37 then $50.

I suspect this is the same guy from Boac Raton Florida who used to sell a system he claimed he got on a napkin from a  lady barkeeper in Hong Kong,  When I pointed out what I got was totally different from advertised rubbish, I got what amounted to an email shrug.  BobP

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19902 Posts
                  Posted: April 11, 2008, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

Don't waste your money paying for a system. There's plenty of systems here that people have posted that you can use. If they're not good enough for you, then get out a paper and pencil, write it up yourself, go grab a book on C++, and code it into your own program. Who knows, you might come up with something that nobody else has thought of. It's pretty fun coming up with new ideas and testing them. Sure, they might not start off so hot, but all systems are a work in progress. Try it and good luck.Thumbs Up

EDIT: Woops, I accidently quoted RJOh when I meant to quote kawhona4.Crazy

Most lottery players can earn the $50 a lottery system costs a lot faster than they can learn to program a computer and write their own.  The problem is when they spend money on someone else's system, they don't know if it was created it to win a lottery or to get their money, either way the seller is making money off the lottery.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking