Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

P34 Lotto

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Blackapple.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
Member #45970
September 1, 2006
4763 Posts
Posted: April 12, 2008, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

Anyone here have any experience using this software for Pick-3 and Pick-4 effectively? This software was recommended to me quite a while back and I never have quite felt like I'm using it to its' full potential. I seem to get front pair and back pair wins almost daily with it, but have only occasionally pulled off a box or straight with it. Any help would be appreciated.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: April 12, 2008, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

Very long ago I tried the automatic predictions and it was no good at it, but it has a few filters that I also tried, it was not quite what I wanted.

I learned about filters with it and one or a few more programs.

It is a good enough teaching tool for filters.

Some people liked it much better than I did.

Use the search function here at LP.

That program is one of the grand pappas or uncles of pick 3 and pick 4 filter programs as they are now.

I and a few others made sure that there would be better programs than it.

It still has a few things not found on most or on any other pick 3 and 4 filters programs.

----------

Back then I sent the seller-maker an email about making changes to that program, he never send a P.M. back.

I guess that he wanted his program to stay the same and then die as so many other programs in their time have.

Update or somebody might make a better program than yours.

Same with MaxHit Pro, it got stuck on with the same bad prediction techniques-systems.

I tested MaxHitPro for many hours everyday for very many weeks and tried everything that I could with it and nothing, at one time, but forgotten now was a pairs technique that I tricked the program into giving to me, that is I tricked it in a very hard way to give me possible good pairs, it worked so so O.K.

Nothing else worked with it for me.

The right tools might be much better than a program or programs that make automatic predictions.

United States
      Member #45970
      September 1, 2006
      4763 Posts
      Posted: April 12, 2008, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

I really like what I see, but I just can't figure out how to manage to get that elusive 3rd digit right. It almost ALWAYS gets 2 out of 3 if I narrow it down to 10 picks, and once in a while a box hit if I limit it to 20 picks. But at this point, I don't think it hits often enough to make it profitable (unless maybe I start playing for fron pairs or back pairs, but that's only a $50 payoff here in Oklahoma. Oh well, I guess it's better than nothing).

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
        Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: April 12, 2008, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

I really like what I see, but I just can't figure out how to manage to get that elusive 3rd digit right. It almost ALWAYS gets 2 out of 3 if I narrow it down to 10 picks, and once in a while a box hit if I limit it to 20 picks. But at this point, I don't think it hits often enough to make it profitable (unless maybe I start playing for fron pairs or back pairs, but that's only a $50 payoff here in Oklahoma. Oh well, I guess it's better than nothing).

There are no wins on getting 1 pair right out of the 3 that there are on a pick 3 combo.

There somewhere are 8 boxed singles that give 2 digits right (A boxed pair) most of the time, it is here at L.P. on the old posts somewhere and also maybe at BobP's site.

A variation has 11 or about 11 combos and it gives the 2 digits all of the time or almost.

Also maybe here at L.P somewhere on the very old posts.

Some of the old timers here might remember about those combos.

You don't even need a program to get the 2 digits right, just that short list of boxed singles combos.

After all not counting doubles there are about 45 boxed pairs and each pick 3 number has 3 pairs in it.

Maybe about 13 or 14 boxed singles might have all the 45 pairs.

But 8 combos might be good enough.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: April 12, 2008, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

Have you tried using the OLD method with the pair you come up with?  It could lead you to lesser combos to play..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
            Member #45970
            September 1, 2006
            4763 Posts
            Posted: April 12, 2008, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

No TnTea I hadn't, but I might give it a look. I tried out the OLD method in the past, but I never could figure out how to manage to narrow the choices down to a manageable 10 or so plays, but this might help.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
              Member #1987
              August 5, 2003
              8968 Posts
              Posted: April 12, 2008, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

Shawn67,  I put the term p34lotto & p34 lotto into the search for something located under  RESOURCES at the top of the page to your right inside of the blue bar.

Next to the Date Range, I chose ALL HISTORY.

Next to the Forum, I chose ALL FORUMS

You will see many posts concerning your topic.

United States
                Member #45970
                September 1, 2006
                4763 Posts
                Posted: April 13, 2008, 12:33 am - IP Logged

Laverne, thanks for the information. Will take a while to review all of this, and see if I can improve the odds with this software a little more. I love all of the filters.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                  Member #1987
                  August 5, 2003
                  8968 Posts
                  Posted: April 13, 2008, 1:53 am - IP Logged

There are no wins on getting 1 pair right out of the 3 that there are on a pick 3 combo.

There somewhere are 8 boxed singles that give 2 digits right (A boxed pair) most of the time, it is here at L.P. on the old posts somewhere and also maybe at BobP's site.

A variation has 11 or about 11 combos and it gives the 2 digits all of the time or almost.

Also maybe here at L.P somewhere on the very old posts.

Some of the old timers here might remember about those combos.

You don't even need a program to get the 2 digits right, just that short list of boxed singles combos.

After all not counting doubles there are about 45 boxed pairs and each pick 3 number has 3 pairs in it.

Maybe about 13 or 14 boxed singles might have all the 45 pairs.

But 8 combos might be good enough.

Here is a link to an old post that I found concerning what Lantern had mentioned:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/128235/537603 

Shawn67 you are welcome. The Lottery Post has a wealth of information from all the way back to the beginning & to the present day. There are so many workouts, ways of charting draws that will reveal the next winning #, etc. 

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                    Wyncote,Pa
                    United States
                    Member #3206
                    January 3, 2004
                    60746 Posts
                    Posted: April 17, 2008, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

You need a good root sum method

to put those pairs to work