Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:47 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

how to use vtrac?

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 9 years ago by tntea.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
Dallas, TX
United States
Member #60284
April 12, 2008
3856 Posts
Posted: April 12, 2008, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

Hi, I am new to this whole lottory game experience, along with this community.

I browsed around and discovered the vtrac system for pick 3. This is my current favorite game, I've won $200 last week with box.

Would like a clear detail on how to apply vtrac, because I've read the manual but still have no clue. If someone can help me with this, I appreciate it.

Thanks,

DiamondPalace

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: April 12, 2008, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

There are different ways people use the vtracs when making decisions on what to play next.

Missing vtracs,

Double vtracs,

etc.

Double vtracs appear to repeat within a couple days.   Using vtracs along with other methods can help you narrow down your numbers to an affordable amount to play.

Watching your state along with a state that closely mirrors your state will help with which string of vtracs to use.

Todd has a vtrac result page which gives you the daily vtracs.  It is a great tool.   I am not sure how far back a standard member can view.

Lessons that provided a few years back are listed in my blog.  Will need to search the November issues to find it.  Good luck on your venture. More happy wins to you.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44