Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 2:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Heads up on new $2 GA Lottery scratcher

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 9 years ago by JackpotWanna.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Talking Rock, GA
United States
Member #60369
April 15, 2008
398 Posts
Posted: April 15, 2008, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

The GA Lottery site has the odds for the new $2 "$50,000 Bling" ticket listed as 1 in 3.07.  I just bought some and it's actually 1 in 4.07.

I don't know how many people around here actually keep track of scratcher odds, but I thought I'd let anyone from GA who browses this forum and keeps up with that stuff know about it.  I'll probably send an email to the GA Lottery crew about it after I get this posted.

I bought some anyway (4 to be exact) and hit a $27 winner (9x $3) and a $3 winner (Bling $1).  Not too bad no matter what the odds are on the ticket. Big Grin

A Gold account on Lottery Post:  $4.95

A Millionaire Jumbo Bucks scratcher:  $20

Airfare and hotel in March 2007 to see The Price Is Right before Bob Barker retired:  $600-something

Winning something to get a trip to a district office:  Priceless Big Grin

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31369 Posts
    Posted: April 15, 2008, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

You did good.  I'll get some.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Talking Rock, GA
      United States
      Member #60369
      April 15, 2008
      398 Posts
      Posted: April 16, 2008, 8:48 am - IP Logged

I just received an email reply from the GA Lottery stating that they have fixed the mistake.

Checked it for myself......and they certainly have.  It's correct now with the odds stating 1 in 4.07. Smile

A Gold account on Lottery Post:  $4.95

A Millionaire Jumbo Bucks scratcher:  $20

Airfare and hotel in March 2007 to see The Price Is Right before Bob Barker retired:  $600-something

Winning something to get a trip to a district office:  Priceless Big Grin

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
        Idaho
        United States
        Member #56506
        November 21, 2007
        6537 Posts
        Posted: April 16, 2008, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

The GA Lottery site has the odds for the new $2 "$50,000 Bling" ticket listed as 1 in 3.07.  I just bought some and it's actually 1 in 4.07.

I don't know how many people around here actually keep track of scratcher odds, but I thought I'd let anyone from GA who browses this forum and keeps up with that stuff know about it.  I'll probably send an email to the GA Lottery crew about it after I get this posted.

I bought some anyway (4 to be exact) and hit a $27 winner (9x $3) and a $3 winner (Bling $1).  Not too bad no matter what the odds are on the ticket. Big Grin

Nice job. It's always nice to win something back no matter the size of the prize.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

JackpotWanna's avatar - squiz

United States
          Member #4121
          March 23, 2004
          817 Posts
          Posted: April 17, 2008, 9:06 am - IP Logged

WOW! Nice win!  Very lucky today!