Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 12:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What's the most everyone has won on a lotto ticket?

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Talking Rock, GA
United States
Member #60369
April 15, 2008
398 Posts
Posted: April 16, 2008, 11:33 am - IP Logged

I'm new here and I'm starting to like this place.  Seems like a nice, friendly place to chat about lotto.

What is the most anyone has won on a lottery ticket?  Was it on a scratcher or numbers game (e.g. Powerball, Mega Millions, Pick 5/4/3, etc.)?  If it was a scratcher, how did you win that prize, if you remember (e.g. $20,000 winner on a $10 ticket with 20 # matches for $1,000, $10,000 winner via a "20X" symbol with $500 under it, single number match for a grand prize, etc.)?

The most I've ever won was $100 4 times.  Back in 2004 on a $2 Mad Money ticket, I hit $30 and $50 in the 2 tic-tac-toe-like games and got the correct symbol in the bonus box for $20.  In 2005, I bought a $1 Junior Jumbo Bucks and hit a JUMBO symbol for 5x $20.  In February, I hit 2 $100 winners within a week on the $10 Cash Explosion tickets -- first one via a firecracker "win all" symbol for all 15 prizes consisting of $5s and $10s, and the 2nd one via 4 "bill" symbols for 5x $5 each.  I have the last 3 $100 winners posted in my blog along with other nice winners I've hit since 2005.

A Gold account on Lottery Post:  $4.95

A Millionaire Jumbo Bucks scratcher:  $20

Airfare and hotel in March 2007 to see The Price Is Right before Bob Barker retired:  $600-something

Winning something to get a trip to a district office:  Priceless Big Grin

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
    Member #91
    January 19, 2002
    12006 Posts
    Posted: April 16, 2008, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to this site,

Nothing personnel but, because this question appears almost weekly by new members,  you probably wont get very many answers....suggest using the the "search" portion of this site to find the answer to your question....under the "forums" bar of at the top of the page.....

Please do not take offense if you get some nasty responses.....

Enjoy your day & best of luck!!

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
      Member #9517
      December 10, 2004
      1279 Posts
      Posted: April 16, 2008, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

fja is correct.

What is needed is a sticky FAQ thread which links to other important topic threads.

United Kingdom
        Member #57145
        December 19, 2007
        31 Posts
        Posted: April 16, 2008, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

£10 is my biggest win but I must of spent at least £600 now LoL

Fingers crossed for the big one.

Talking Rock, GA
          United States
          Member #60369
          April 15, 2008
          398 Posts
          Posted: April 16, 2008, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

I apologize.....I did use the search feature, but nothing came up about this.  I also checked back a few pages and didn't see anything.  *shrugs shoulders*  Maybe I was using the wrong search terms or something.

That sticky FAQ thread sounds like a good idea, IMO.

A Gold account on Lottery Post:  $4.95

A Millionaire Jumbo Bucks scratcher:  $20

Airfare and hotel in March 2007 to see The Price Is Right before Bob Barker retired:  $600-something

Winning something to get a trip to a district office:  Priceless Big Grin

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7341 Posts
            Posted: April 16, 2008, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

I apologize.....I did use the search feature, but nothing came up about this.  I also checked back a few pages and didn't see anything.  *shrugs shoulders*  Maybe I was using the wrong search terms or something.

That sticky FAQ thread sounds like a good idea, IMO.

I went to "Resources", "find something" and typed in "jackpot winners" and got 178 hits. Personally, I'd rather know what method a jackpot winner used to pick their numbers.

No need to apologize because you're not the first person to ask and if you stick around long enough you'll see that you won't be the last.

Welcome to LP.