Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

7799 WAY WAY..over due..add this in your plays

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 9 years ago by lotterybraker.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5903 Posts
Posted: April 17, 2008, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

I just checked this number and it is way over due according to its regular time of showing...this WILL BE a very nice pick up..

CHECK YOUR STATES PIC 3 AND PIC 4..if it has been running double 77's...double 99;s..in the pic 3 or pic 4..I would have to say your state is a good candidate..no guarantees ok..but this little baby SHOULD BE SHOWING soon I would think..I certainly think before the end of April..

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

alsports2000's avatar - 23606770150900
    Pharr, Texas
    United States
    Member #107
    August 23, 2001
    439 Posts
    Posted: April 17, 2008, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

I just checked this number and it is way over due according to its regular time of showing...this WILL BE a very nice pick up..

CHECK YOUR STATES PIC 3 AND PIC 4..if it has been running double 77's...double 99;s..in the pic 3 or pic 4..I would have to say your state is a good candidate..no guarantees ok..but this little baby SHOULD BE SHOWING soon I would think..I certainly think before the end of April..

Thanks but in Texas Daily 4 (Day) 0,0, 5 & 9 have come out the last three picks and for the (night) 4,4, s have come out for the last two. Any idea where this is heading??? Thanks. AL. What?

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
      Member #27050
      November 26, 2005
      40272 Posts
      Posted: April 18, 2008, 9:35 am - IP Logged

Thanks lotterybraker...!!  Good look-out.  Funny you should bring up this number....In contrast, I'm looking for an all EVEN double/double in New Jersey!  LOL

Best of luck to you....!

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
        mississippi
        United States
        Member #34478
        March 3, 2006
        5903 Posts
        Posted: April 18, 2008, 11:57 am - IP Logged

Best of luck to you also Calabs..Maybe New Jersey will spit that out for all of you up there real quick..

That would be a nice pick up for sure..

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"