Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dates upcoming to keep an eye on

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 9 years ago by luckieStarr.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: April 18, 2008, 8:27 am - IP Logged

Just an FYI, a little DF in the ear to help keep your eyes open to potential. 

Every day has the potential to be lucky for someone.  Again, luck is relative and should not be assigned only to how much you win/lose playing the lottery, ponies, etc.  If you've suffered 3 prior heart attacks, waking up this morning and getting out of bed is, I would say, a fair bit of good luck.

However, there are always more conspicuous days that tend to stand out which is exactly what happens near the end of April, namely the 26th, 27th, 28th.  I think luck will find all the signs in 1 way or another these dates.

If you following sun sign astrology at the very least, keep an eye on your personal horoscope.  Susan Miller, GJ Jackson, and others will offer insights, I'm sure. 

Check your biorhythms, keep an eye on the 120-day rule, put it all together.  Ask your Angel for help and demonstrate your willing to do your part (it really is a 2-way street). 

luckieStarr's avatar - darven
    philadelphia,PA
    United States
    Member #27080
    November 26, 2005
    507 Posts
    Posted: April 18, 2008, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

Who is GJ Jackson...? Your other post those two were hot...222 mid-day PA

Leaving  Keep It In until It Wins!

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
      Member #2217
      September 1, 2003
      985 Posts
      Posted: April 18, 2008, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Hey luckieStarr - GJJ is Gerald James Jackson - a really, really good astrologer, among other things that I've mentioned before.  His work can be a little difficult to track down as I've found him to stay somewhat out of the mainstream.  However, he does do sun sign horoscopes for the magazine Woman's World each month and at least twice a year, he does long range sun-sign forecasts for all signs in the same magazine.  The mag is the best dollar and change I spend each week at WallyWorld.   I don't think the trips are done for a few days yet, maybe just getting started, although the number of doubles that fell yesterday was pretty stunning and that sometimes backs the trips out.    As I said, Scorpio energy is very strong, very intuitive too - we should all listen to our dreams especially now.  Best of luck to you!  J

luckieStarr's avatar - darven
        philadelphia,PA
        United States
        Member #27080
        November 26, 2005
        507 Posts
        Posted: April 21, 2008, 11:26 am - IP Logged

Hey luckieStarr - GJJ is Gerald James Jackson - a really, really good astrologer, among other things that I've mentioned before.  His work can be a little difficult to track down as I've found him to stay somewhat out of the mainstream.  However, he does do sun sign horoscopes for the magazine Woman's World each month and at least twice a year, he does long range sun-sign forecasts for all signs in the same magazine.  The mag is the best dollar and change I spend each week at WallyWorld.   I don't think the trips are done for a few days yet, maybe just getting started, although the number of doubles that fell yesterday was pretty stunning and that sometimes backs the trips out.    As I said, Scorpio energy is very strong, very intuitive too - we should all listen to our dreams especially now.  Best of luck to you!  J

Jake:

I read Womans World every week and it  is the best deal on a magazine on the newstand now...I had a dream and saw 1113...that between me and you...ok.  And you remember "we should all listen to our dreams especially now".

Leaving  Keep It In until It Wins!