Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ok Everyone,TRIPPLE 111's are coming!!

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 9 years ago by lotterybraker.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5903 Posts
Posted: April 19, 2008, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

I just found TRIPPLE 111'S IN MY PIC 3 RUN..NOW THIS IS A TRIPPLE AND TRIPPLES RUN SLOW..SO i HAVE TO SAY 1-21 DAYS..for the past year or so using the run only one combination has ever gone longer..trip 222's about 6 months ago...took 24 days..these trip 111's are coming..this is a very very accurate run..I have no idea what state or what day..it just tells me what is coming...good luck to all of you..

side note...if it follows past patterns..those tripple 111's would be the second tripple to show next 0r 3rd..time will allways bounce around..they could be the very next one to show..

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU...111

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
    Winnipeg
    Canada
    Member #14974
    May 7, 2005
    3639 Posts
    Posted: April 19, 2008, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

I just found TRIPPLE 111'S IN MY PIC 3 RUN..NOW THIS IS A TRIPPLE AND TRIPPLES RUN SLOW..SO i HAVE TO SAY 1-21 DAYS..for the past year or so using the run only one combination has ever gone longer..trip 222's about 6 months ago...took 24 days..these trip 111's are coming..this is a very very accurate run..I have no idea what state or what day..it just tells me what is coming...good luck to all of you..

side note...if it follows past patterns..those tripple 111's would be the second tripple to show next 0r 3rd..time will allways bounce around..they could be the very next one to show..

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU...111

full moon tomorrow..the watch is on!!!

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
      mississippi
      United States
      Member #34478
      March 3, 2006
      5903 Posts
      Posted: April 19, 2008, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck Tungsten Chef..maybe they will land in Canada tomorrow nite for you..good luck tonight as well..

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"