Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 3:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

70% probability powerball numbers!!

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 9 years ago by time*treat.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #1888
July 20, 2003
184 Posts
Posted: April 20, 2008, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

doing some research using my system I see 2 numbers that have a 70% probability of occuring in the next powerball april 23 draw  numbers 31 and 34 will occur or at least one of them will!!!   YOU CAN TAKE THIS TO THE BANK!!!!!!  Party

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
    A long and winding road
    United States
    Member #17084
    June 10, 2005
    4529 Posts
    Posted: April 20, 2008, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the tip! Good luck with your system. One question though is that the PB number or part of the first five numbers drawn?

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

christmas holly jolly numbers: 255,303,6911, 474,477 silver:47,gold:79.

Canada
      Member #1888
      July 20, 2003
      184 Posts
      Posted: April 20, 2008, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

thanks! its for the first 5 numbers!

Canada
        Member #1888
        July 20, 2003
        184 Posts
        Posted: April 23, 2008, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

play these again for saturday!!!

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
          Member #41383
          June 16, 2006
          1969 Posts
          Posted: April 24, 2008, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

First you said to 'take it to the bank' for April 23, now you say to play them again on Saturday..... hmmm....

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
            Kunming
            China
            Member #57910
            January 23, 2008
            3626 Posts
            Posted: April 25, 2008, 12:50 am - IP Logged

First you said to 'take it to the bank' for April 23, now you say to play them again on Saturday..... hmmm....

Maybe he meant "take you to bankruptcy" Green laughha..ha. just kidding.  Saying "take it to the bank" is a dangerous phrase to use when you're gambling.

Play to win!

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
              Member #13130
              March 30, 2005
              2171 Posts
              Posted: April 25, 2008, 7:33 am - IP Logged

Well, you can only take a 70% probability to the bank ... 70% of the time.Jester

You just have to see what the next drawing brings. We don't want to throw rotten tomatoes just yet.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
              Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

United States
                Member #9579
                December 12, 2004
                2121 Posts
                Posted: April 25, 2008, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

all i am 70% sure of is of the numbers that didn't hit on the last drawing!

United States
                  Member #41383
                  June 16, 2006
                  1969 Posts
                  Posted: April 26, 2008, 1:16 am - IP Logged

I'm willing to bet neither of those numbers show up tonight, but just as soon as I say that...

Regardless, according to my theories, BOTH of them will not show up.  One of them might, but I'm not betting on that, either.

United States
                    Member #13130
                    March 30, 2005
                    2171 Posts
                    Posted: April 27, 2008, 1:41 am - IP Logged

"numbers 31 and 34 will occur or at least one of them will!!! "

Powerball07-12-17-27-45, Powerball: 24, Power Play: 5Sat, Apr 26, 2008

In the words of Richard Dawson: "Survey says ?..." XX!

LOL

Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

United States
                      Member #41383
                      June 16, 2006
                      1969 Posts
                      Posted: April 27, 2008, 2:34 am - IP Logged

And this is why you should never making a posting on a forum about numbers you can 'take to the bank'.  Because when they don't hit, you lose all credibility.    If you played 31 or 34 in the last two games, someone DID take that 'to the bank' - the Powerball Corp. did.

And also, if they do hit in the NEXT game or two, that doesn't count, because that would be 3 or 4 games after the 'guarantee'.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19830 Posts
                        Posted: April 27, 2008, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

And this is why you should never making a posting on a forum about numbers you can 'take to the bank'.  Because when they don't hit, you lose all credibility.    If you played 31 or 34 in the last two games, someone DID take that 'to the bank' - the Powerball Corp. did.

And also, if they do hit in the NEXT game or two, that doesn't count, because that would be 3 or 4 games after the 'guarantee'.

If you've read any of luckyhorse's posts from years back then you would have known you couldn't take anything he post to the bank.  He once tried to sell a paper and pencil system that he copied from a book.  He probably picked two numbers randomly hoping if he got lucky and they came up there would be some interests in his system.

He'll probably try again once this thread is forgotten.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                          Member #10720
                          January 23, 2005
                          933 Posts
                          Posted: April 27, 2008, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

Oh bulldinky. They both missed. You can take it to the bank-rupt. It landed in the 30%. OK because I didn't get to go play. My friend tried to play some #s ahead but was told it couldn't be done, which usually means <cringe> another matrix change? If that happens I'm taking my system to the recycle bin.

What the heck is the "Powerball Corp."? Has Powerball (MUSL) been privatized???

pittsburgh
                            United States
                            Member #51040
                            March 25, 2007
                            457 Posts
                            Posted: April 27, 2008, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

I dont think you have to pound on the poor guy so much, his numbers didnt hit and neither did anyone else. so actually if they do hit he still in it because his investment just grew more interest. so if his numbers ever do come up hopefully he got some other matches.

If you dont know this person and never followed thru any of his predictions to see if hes reliable then its your own fault for investing with him.

But just because hes not right doesnt mean you have to beat him up, I feel pitty for anyone that did or plans to buy any lottery sytem. I think it it can be pretty safe that in the end you will think of it being a  worthless piece of trash.

But dont worry i figured out a way you can make a 100%  guranteed investment.

This is for Jackpot games only though.

For a small fee i can make you a list of 100, 250, 500 , 1000, 10,000 100,000 or even 1 million          yes you read that right (1,000,000)

combinations that arent going to hit.

United States
                              Member #13130
                              March 30, 2005
                              2171 Posts
                              Posted: April 27, 2008, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

If a system has a (true) 70% probability of success, the odds of it failing 2 times in a row are 9%. The odds of it failing 3 times in a row are 2.7%... that's not to claim any certain pair of numbers are due. That just tells you what the system should do.