Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

what the $#%@@(

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 9 years ago by kymkam.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
kymkam's avatar - stewie tanned.jpg
detroit, michigan
United States
Member #46129
September 4, 2006
735 Posts
Posted: April 22, 2008, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

This is scary/crazy

my 18 year old son dreamt he died he saw himself shaking and could not talk and then saw a white light he tried to wak form his dream but could not when he did wake up he was shaking and his heart ws beating fast scarred the mess out of me all I could do was console my baby !!!

Be who you are and say what you feel cause those who mind dont matter; And those who matter dont mind !

United States
    Member #916
    December 12, 2002
    18335 Posts
    Posted: April 22, 2008, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

No worries... a lot of times a death dream is a sign of rebirth

United States
      Member #916
      December 12, 2002
      18335 Posts
      Posted: April 22, 2008, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

If you dreamed of being dead yourself, it indicates an approaching release from all your worries and/or a recovery from illness. If you spoke with someone who is dead, you could soon hear very good news. To dream of a death often signifies news of a birth. To be aware of a dead person you cannot identify portends an inheritance which may not be personal but could be indirectly beneficial.

detroit, michigan
        United States
        Member #46129
        September 4, 2006
        735 Posts
        Posted: April 22, 2008, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

If you dreamed of being dead yourself, it indicates an approaching release from all your worries and/or a recovery from illness. If you spoke with someone who is dead, you could soon hear very good news. To dream of a death often signifies news of a birth. To be aware of a dead person you cannot identify portends an inheritance which may not be personal but could be indirectly beneficial.

Chouquounette,  Thank you so very much !  You took away a lot of my worries again Thank you !!!!!

Be who you are and say what you feel cause those who mind dont matter; And those who matter dont mind !

United States
          Member #916
          December 12, 2002
          18335 Posts
          Posted: April 22, 2008, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

You are welcome

luckieStarr's avatar - darven
            philadelphia,PA
            United States
            Member #27080
            November 26, 2005
            507 Posts
            Posted: April 23, 2008, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

Kymkam:

Althought, I like to take dreams as close to true as they are dreamt in your son case, I feel it is a number in there for you.  967 and play your son's birthday. Also,  the dream gives you an opening to see if it is anything that he wants to talk  to you about...dreams of death can mean a birth or an awaking.

Leaving  Keep It In until It Wins!

detroit, michigan
              United States
              Member #46129
              September 4, 2006
              735 Posts
              Posted: April 24, 2008, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

Kymkam:

Althought, I like to take dreams as close to true as they are dreamt in your son case, I feel it is a number in there for you.  967 and play your son's birthday. Also,  the dream gives you an opening to see if it is anything that he wants to talk  to you about...dreams of death can mean a birth or an awaking.

Oh my !!!! 

796 came in MI "The D" !!!!  got it baby !!!  Thank you !!  MUCH  Morph  Morph

luckieStarr's avatar - darven
                philadelphia,PA
                United States
                Member #27080
                November 26, 2005
                507 Posts
                Posted: April 25, 2008, 11:58 am - IP Logged

Oh my !!!! 

796 came in MI "The D" !!!!  got it baby !!!  Thank you !!  MUCH  Morph  Morph

Kymkam:

Happy you got that number...continue to play your son's birthday.

Leaving  Keep It In until It Wins!

detroit, michigan
                  United States
                  Member #46129
                  September 4, 2006
                  735 Posts
                  Posted: April 25, 2008, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

Kymkam:

Happy you got that number...continue to play your son's birthday.

201 it is