Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why not try this...Sleeping with Headsets repeating numbers..

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 9 years ago by guesser.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: April 26, 2008, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

I heard of people having mental powers and dream numbers coming true...So i thought...Why not buy youself a walkman record yourself on a tape the number (you repeat the numbers over and over from like from 1 to 55 and record it, you know lotto6/55 or Powerball)....And then get youself some headsets and put them on when you go to bed you put them on but you set the volume real low.....

and you have pen and paper at your bedside just if in case you dream some numbers you can write them up...

What do you all think?

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
    Harbinger
    D.C./MD.
    United States
    Member #44103
    July 30, 2006
    5583 Posts
    Posted: April 26, 2008, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

I sometimes dream of numbers don't need help there, I prefer to listen to music or watch my buddies on TV: SpongeBob,  Patrick, and Squidward.

I would call your idea, "masternumbering", a number dream. 

P.S. Having paper and pencil ready is an excellent suggestion.

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: April 26, 2008, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

I heard of people having mental powers and dream numbers coming true...So i thought...Why not buy youself a walkman record yourself on a tape the number (you repeat the numbers over and over from like from 1 to 55 and record it, you know lotto6/55 or Powerball)....And then get youself some headsets and put them on when you go to bed you put them on but you set the volume real low.....

and you have pen and paper at your bedside just if in case you dream some numbers you can write them up...

What do you all think?

specially the people with special mental powers or psychic people...

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
        Member #41383
        June 16, 2006
        1969 Posts
        Posted: April 27, 2008, 2:39 am - IP Logged

Pumpi, where do you come up with all this stuff, in your dreams ?   I will say this: you ARE entertaining...

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
          Kunming
          China
          Member #57910
          January 23, 2008
          3626 Posts
          Posted: April 27, 2008, 4:56 am - IP Logged

specially the people with special mental powers or psychic people...

What you are talking about is subliminal messages. They have CD's that you can play while you are sleeping to help you with all kinds of things including dreaming and picking numbers. Google "subliminal". You are not a "crackpot" or "crazy" it really does work. GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

Play to win!

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
            Idaho
            United States
            Member #56506
            November 21, 2007
            6537 Posts
            Posted: April 27, 2008, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

What do you all think?

I actually do keep a pen and notebook near my bed, so if I dream any numbers I can write them down. The closest I have gotten with Powerball is dreaming 3 of the numbers right.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
              Zeta Reticuli Star System
              United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10354 Posts
              Posted: April 27, 2008, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

I have pencil and paper by the bed, too.

You also have to realize dreams have their own language so to speak and in a dream, for example, your subconscious (which knows all) may be trying to get the number 3 to you, but instead of a big neon 3 in the dream, you might dream of three cars going by.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                Member #41383
                June 16, 2006
                1969 Posts
                Posted: May 6, 2008, 11:57 am - IP Logged

What do you all think?

So, do you mean to record yourself while you sleep, and then play it back the next day - all 7-8 hours of it - in hopes you might have barked out some numbers ?

Or do you mean when you think of a number that you 'wake up', turn on a recorder, and then state your numbers into it ?

OR do you mean just comprising a list of numbers as you see fit ??

The problem I had with 'number recall' is I can come up with a bazillion different number/combos in a day, there is no way to really play them all. And the few numbers I DID heed years ago did me no good at all, but that doesn't mean someone else won't get lucky.

It's like birthday numbers - sooner or later some of them are BOUND to hit, so that's not luck at all.

HOWEVER - whichever way you pick numbers - one way is just as good as any other - to a certain extent.

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: May 6, 2008, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

So, do you mean to record yourself while you sleep, and then play it back the next day - all 7-8 hours of it - in hopes you might have barked out some numbers ?

Or do you mean when you think of a number that you 'wake up', turn on a recorder, and then state your numbers into it ?

OR do you mean just comprising a list of numbers as you see fit ??

The problem I had with 'number recall' is I can come up with a bazillion different number/combos in a day, there is no way to really play them all. And the few numbers I DID heed years ago did me no good at all, but that doesn't mean someone else won't get lucky.

It's like birthday numbers - sooner or later some of them are BOUND to hit, so that's not luck at all.

HOWEVER - whichever way you pick numbers - one way is just as good as any other - to a certain extent.

I mean before going to sleep or any time during the day beging talking to a tape recorder and beging saying loud: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0...Or if you want to continue all the way to 56 (mega millions) is O.K...You then take that tape that you recorded the numbers on the tape recorder and you place it on a walkman...Then at night, you put the head sets on and play it very low and hopefully this will induce you to dream of numbers...You do this every night and i bet once a week you will be dreaming about numbers...

Then in the morning when you wake up and hopefully if you remember the numbers have paper and pencil to write down the numbers...

But have to admit for this to happen you have to repeat the same numbers over and over, you literally have to record the entire tape that way when you go to sleep you will constantly hear it...But there are tapes that have only 90 minutes, while you need like a tape or cd that last, all night...

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                    CA
                    United States
                    Member #57222
                    December 23, 2007
                    587 Posts
                    Posted: May 6, 2008, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

I mean before going to sleep or any time during the day beging talking to a tape recorder and beging saying loud: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0...Or if you want to continue all the way to 56 (mega millions) is O.K...You then take that tape that you recorded the numbers on the tape recorder and you place it on a walkman...Then at night, you put the head sets on and play it very low and hopefully this will induce you to dream of numbers...You do this every night and i bet once a week you will be dreaming about numbers...

Then in the morning when you wake up and hopefully if you remember the numbers have paper and pencil to write down the numbers...

But have to admit for this to happen you have to repeat the same numbers over and over, you literally have to record the entire tape that way when you go to sleep you will constantly hear it...But there are tapes that have only 90 minutes, while you need like a tape or cd that last, all night...

Hey Pumpi76,

Here's an idea  to make larger mp3 files that you might want to look at.  (if you have the items) I use this for an affirmation that I want to keep in my subconscious (sp?).

1. Anyway, make a wave file of whatever you need to say on your computer. In case you don't know how,  you simply plug  a microphone (a cheap one is okay) into your audio input. You record your voice recording for  10 or 15 minutes. Use your onboard sound recorder to do so.( Some may have only 1 minute recording capability, if so,  free ones with longer capabilities are online). It makes a .wav file of your voice.

2.  Now here's the hard part.  Convert your Wav file to an MP3 file extension.  I'd rather not say which one i use, but there are alot of free software online.  Those of you who Make cd's  shoud have one already. It works the same way, you grab your wav file and say "covert to mp3"

3. Multiply that file. 5, 10,15 times, however many you need, renaming each one. (a, b, c d)

4.  Plug in your 512 or 1 gig MP3 player and add (send to) all  of the files.  You wear it on your arm and sleep with your head phones on. You can "listen" for 8 hours while you sleep; More  hours if you have a repeat function.  This way you dont have to wory about tapes or cds.

Hope this helps.

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: May 7, 2008, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

even though i don't know what you are talking about because i don't know anything about MP3 players but i do heard that you can record like 10,000 songs on MP3 or MP4 or whatever and play them all day long (well so i heard), but yeah is a better idea....I even heard you can record like half a million songs on mp3/mp4 but i don't know...Anyways is a better idea...

What you say is way better....Thanks...

So you hear the person people...What are you waiting for: get your MP3 or MP4 and start dreaming about lotto numbers...

United States
                        Member #41383
                        June 16, 2006
                        1969 Posts
                        Posted: May 9, 2008, 2:46 am - IP Logged

even though i don't know what you are talking about because i don't know anything about MP3 players but i do heard that you can record like 10,000 songs on MP3 or MP4 or whatever and play them all day long (well so i heard), but yeah is a better idea....I even heard you can record like half a million songs on mp3/mp4 but i don't know...Anyways is a better idea...

What you say is way better....Thanks...

So you hear the person people...What are you waiting for: get your MP3 or MP4 and start dreaming about lotto numbers...

I really don't think this is a good idea at all.