Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sweet Venus, Seductive Pisces, Flirty Mercury

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 9 years ago by Maggie-Nolia.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: April 30, 2008, 8:02 am - IP Logged

Today, our Moon moves to Pisces while Venus comes home to Taurus. Tomorrow, Mercury moves home to Gemini.    I don't know about you, but I like it, typical Thursday-born Twin that I am.

Lots and lots of 3s and 6s - Now I understand all the 3636, 3666, 3336, 3999 action I kept seeing last evening.  There is a personal number I like, 3633.   The 666 and other lovely trips were hanging around, but far more double/doubles, both the 3 and 4.   Not surprised to see 777 pop up as it is a Pisces fave.

Don't forget the Pisces penchant to kick lottery playing butt as far as sneaking up on you and dropping that number - you know the one - you play it every single day but forget it this 1 time and boom, there she blows or that nagging number you just knew you should play but did not.   

Still waiting for the first DF sighting of the season - film at 11. Sun Smiley

middle Georgia
    United States
    Member #1893
    July 20, 2003
    1868 Posts
    Posted: May 1, 2008, 11:23 am - IP Logged

Jake, during my "trip of errands" yesterday I found myself facing one of your  "39" mumbers from past posts.......  3939 was right in front of me!  Today 263 is nagging me here in GA. 

I haven't checked Susan Miller yet......it's been a slow southern morning.  Somebody, please wind me up again!    Smiley