Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 5/1 - 5/31

Topic closed. 2728 replies. Last post 9 years ago by trulyblessed.

Page 130 of 182
PrintE-mailLink
PEACHA's avatar - shoepup
Rich Square, North Carolina
United States
Member #60728
April 29, 2008
26 Posts
Posted: May 24, 2008, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

Maybe 219 & 671  combinations

They have the 91 & 61 pairs Idea 

Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...

BIGAUBURN's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
    Member #49687
    February 10, 2007
    391 Posts
    Posted: May 24, 2008, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

483 486 482 436 432

938 931 937 981 987

917 381 387 317 817

462 836 832 862 362

midday and evening

play str8 and get paid......Remember I told you!!!!!

444 833 262 999 388 717 338 811 777 883 366 222

always 206

NO EXTRA TALKING!!! Just str8 paper

BiGaubb

If the "haves" gave the "have-nots" half of what they had, the "haves" would still be the "haves" and the"have-nots"would be the "have-somethings" Fred G. Sanford.

PEACHA's avatar - shoepup
      Rich Square, North Carolina
      United States
      Member #60728
      April 29, 2008
      26 Posts
      Posted: May 24, 2008, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

oh and 613

Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...

greensboro nc
        United States
        Member #47533
        November 10, 2006
        12 Posts
        Posted: May 24, 2008, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

what about midday 5-24-08

blksaint1's avatar - animaniacs25
          concord n.c.
          United States
          Member #23761
          October 16, 2005
          3528 Posts
          Posted: May 24, 2008, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

try this 505-522-373-797-616-651-707

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
            Wilmington,NC
            United States
            Member #57581
            January 11, 2008
            7661 Posts
            Posted: May 24, 2008, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

A little late but this is what I've played for today...might change after the midday draw...814.245.176,666,999,555,000,511,551,297,310...GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!!

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
              Wilson
              United States
              Member #54516
              August 21, 2007
              2802 Posts
              Posted: May 24, 2008, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

hello gang....I'm as upset as I could possibly be. I had to look at the video to make sure it wasn't the same announcer. I figured..."oh-oh somebody didn't come to work and nobody knows how to run the  machine." I figured they were pulling an okie-dokie.....the fifty-two switcheroo...

I only put in what I had listed. Bought me a "scratcher" won $10.00. Going to get a Powerball ticket and play it 5 draws with the PowerPlay added.

Just waitin....the wait will be ova soon!!!

Yes blksaint1 I got the  pm. Thanks...will be tracking it like a fiend!!! Don't u forget to post it!!!

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

Ladee's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                North Carolina
                United States
                Member #52091
                May 10, 2007
                1366 Posts
                Posted: May 24, 2008, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

hello gang....I'm as upset as I could possibly be. I had to look at the video to make sure it wasn't the same announcer. I figured..."oh-oh somebody didn't come to work and nobody knows how to run the  machine." I figured they were pulling an okie-dokie.....the fifty-two switcheroo...

I only put in what I had listed. Bought me a "scratcher" won $10.00. Going to get a Powerball ticket and play it 5 draws with the PowerPlay added.

Just waitin....the wait will be ova soon!!!

Yes blksaint1 I got the  pm. Thanks...will be tracking it like a fiend!!! Don't u forget to post it!!!

Hey Constant......i know, long time no see! LOLOLOL but just wanted to add i could have hollered too!!!!!!!! did not play today mid.......will probably regret it.....i see ga got 333..........ours are coming if not today.............

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
                  North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #59855
                  March 29, 2008
                  31553 Posts
                  Posted: May 24, 2008, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Midday no. today is 301

North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #59855
                    March 29, 2008
                    31553 Posts
                    Posted: May 24, 2008, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

I had 083....Thud

North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #59855
                      March 29, 2008
                      31553 Posts
                      Posted: May 24, 2008, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

A little late but this is what I've played for today...might change after the midday draw...814.245.176,666,999,555,000,511,551,297,310...GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!!

You got it Hotmama.....Congratulations!....310 if you had it in "any" order as the no. was 301....Party

Wilson
                        United States
                        Member #54516
                        August 21, 2007
                        2802 Posts
                        Posted: May 24, 2008, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

sc lastnite     1106

---------

--------

0257*

--------

--------

3500        uc

hey BlkSaint.....only thing I'm saying is "BAM"...OKAY..now u see it working for ya...keep tracking and post what u like!!!

WPB....Raguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....it's always in there.!!

Hotmama.....just what ur id  means! YOU ON A ROLL GIRLFRIEND.....RIDE THAT NUMERICAL HAWSE!!!

almost forgot: Shakeydee's MayList and Lotterybreaker  HotList: Row 1 STR8  as an arrow!! Remember family always CROSSCHECK and go back to these two member's list. They were given on the first on the month.

Dangit....we've got to get this thang together. We could have had NICKEL on the run this MONTH. It's maddening. I'm going to go and make me some brownies.

CONGRATS TO ALL THAT CAUGHT THE 916 NOT ONLY ONCE ...BUT BOTH TIMES!!!

Hurray!                      Party     Dance                    Guitar

.......AND TO THOSE THAT GOT A SLICE OF THE 301 IN TODAY'S MIDDAY!!!!!!!!

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
                          Wilmington,NC
                          United States
                          Member #57581
                          January 11, 2008
                          7661 Posts
                          Posted: May 24, 2008, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Thanks V6...Got that number from the 916TTT and Jade Sectlector....I did all combo's for any 0.50 and did a 310 for 50/50...happy for the win..thanks for the congrats...now on the down low..the heat is on for tonight...I  am mad...don't want to be a Medea..(no, h##l no) got to get on one accord family...all these numbers are blowing my mind!!!!!....free world just do your thing..CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL YOU OTHER WINNNERS....

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
                            mississippi
                            United States
                            Member #34478
                            March 3, 2006
                            5903 Posts
                            Posted: May 24, 2008, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

Hello Everyone in North Carolina..that Cycle I sent to Hot Mama started on April 29th it hit row 7 April 29th evening..IF I HAVE IT CHECKED RIGHT..you have rows..2,.3 and 11 left..onlything I can tell you is that ROWS 2,3 AND 11 will show to complete the run..it only tells me what is coming..NOT WHAT DAY..use it is a guide..maybe something coming is something you have been looking for using your own workouts..good luck to all of you..no guarantee on this..but I am thinking 2 of those 3 rows will show in the next couple of weeks..any day in the next couple of weeks..with that last row to be a little stubborn and maybe go a couple of weeks even later..or all 3 rows could show next 3 draws..hahaha..I doubt it but anything is a possibility..good luck to all of you..I hope it helped out some..

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Wilson
                              United States
                              Member #54516
                              August 21, 2007
                              2802 Posts
                              Posted: May 24, 2008, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Hello Everyone in North Carolina..that Cycle I sent to Hot Mama started on April 29th it hit row 7 April 29th evening..IF I HAVE IT CHECKED RIGHT..you have rows..2,.3 and 11 left..onlything I can tell you is that ROWS 2,3 AND 11 will show to complete the run..it only tells me what is coming..NOT WHAT DAY..use it is a guide..maybe something coming is something you have been looking for using your own workouts..good luck to all of you..no guarantee on this..but I am thinking 2 of those 3 rows will show in the next couple of weeks..any day in the next couple of weeks..with that last row to be a little stubborn and maybe go a couple of weeks even later..or all 3 rows could show next 3 draws..hahaha..I doubt it but anything is a possibility..good luck to all of you..I hope it helped out some..

okay...well it has been a "NUMBER ONE STUNNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!" since that day! It has been one of those incredible tools of reference u can only laugh...shake ur head and cross it off the page LISTS!!!

I think to date it has given: 17 hits (4STR8  and  13 BX )

I personally just wanted to say thank you....thank you.....thank  you.  Hurray!

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

Page 130 of 182