Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 5/1 - 5/31

Topic closed. 2728 replies. Last post 9 years ago by trulyblessed.

Page 90 of 182
PrintE-mailLink
Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
North Carolina
United States
Member #59855
March 29, 2008
31549 Posts
Posted: May 17, 2008, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

I thought I saw 538 when I checked the web.  Sorry for the error!!

That's ok just didn't want anyone to throw away their ticket if they had exact for 835.

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
    Wilson
    United States
    Member #54516
    August 21, 2007
    2802 Posts
    Posted: May 17, 2008, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

Hello My Lotto Family--

You guys are right on it!  When that 684 lands, look for triple 2's and and 907 to be somewhere in the mix.  And let's not forget my b-day, 604.  

By the way, got a qp this morning on 385 for "eve".....bettiing this is a "weekend" number (most likely hit on Friday or Saturday).  Sure hope it hit$!

Well, didn't play any "trips" tonite, but still hanging on to my 123!!!

Much luck and much love to all of you!Type  Stay on that 702, too!

Big Smile

See..I've got to stop this...I knew I read somebody said something about getting a quickpick....and I had to go back and look to make sure.......I thought it was  you.

well..it was ...just as u said!

Last time I got a quickpick it took....3 days before it came out. It makes that 604 look better and better. u can best believe I'm going to save this post....LOL!

Family,

I know we all have our own workouts...and we individually post our predictions....it's good to keep an eye out for several members that post the same number using different methods.

old wives tale goes like something like this (cb's paraphrasing again:Smiley If two different people say it at different times....it can't be a lie) LOL I crack my ownself up sometimes.

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

Wilson
      United States
      Member #54516
      August 21, 2007
      2802 Posts
      Posted: May 17, 2008, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

ROFLya'll i'm laughing at myself......I was so excited..I spelled the young ladie's name wrong (Karamu...I'm sorry)...got a saying wrong.

Ain't no fool like an old school fool....'cause an old school fool got BANK. That's how it was suppose to go...heheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Where's the spell checker on this thing?? Alright ..going to fiddle with jades program now...see if anything matches what I've already got.

Holla,

cb

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #53121
        June 24, 2007
        6500 Posts
        Posted: May 17, 2008, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

i like 057 for tonight...

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
          Wilmington,NC
          United States
          Member #57581
          January 11, 2008
          7661 Posts
          Posted: May 17, 2008, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

wpb..WTG the midday was in the TTT from the 883....    8 7 8    Like you said " sometimes you can't see the forrest for the trees"

6 8  9

53

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

NBey6's avatar - pyramid
            $$ Notaphilist $$

United States
            Member #4290
            April 9, 2004
            16472 Posts
            Posted: May 17, 2008, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations to you too Nbey6!.....way to go!Party

Thanks a bunch, Vergie6.

I am a money magnet. 

Clover Thumbs Up 

Wilson
              United States
              Member #54516
              August 21, 2007
              2802 Posts
              Posted: May 17, 2008, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

I want today's  midday hit to sing "to the right ...to the right...everything I want in the box to the right"...Jester

Kamaru....i see u are doing it "old school" style...keeping the pair and going through the lineup. It does work ...doesn't it. Wink

Well I forgot to put in one of my favorites today(514 104). If it doesn't come out today....in it goes tonite.

Who's got that 406 favorite...it's a part of that lineup too. I do believe it's the only one that hasn't played out of this lineup in two months....hmmmmmmm something to really consider family.

v215104109154159604609654659

Alright...it's countdown time...keep ur fingers crossed family. The proof is about to be in the puddin'

okay...I need to move to michigan...because that's where my 154 str8 went....Frown and guess what else...although I know EVERYBODY  that looked at the prediction board saw it...

oh yeah 163 fell out in Maryland BAM!...Dohwell looks like it may travel....hmmmmm...will follow up with intel on that later....got to see what else is going to fall out.

okay i'm done venting...heheheh

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

Wilmington,NC
                United States
                Member #57581
                January 11, 2008
                7661 Posts
                Posted: May 17, 2008, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

@#% &@$#%   I'm starting to think that I live in the wrong state...wish I knew someone that lives in SC heck I would be over like a ft Rat...everything I post comes out in SC...they got both my tripps this week...got my @#$# 3's tonight..just don't know...just don't know..at any rate...I will not be defeated...heck might be like Custer and take my last STAND...but I will preveil...Talk to me Family ..I've got 20 minutes before I can't play anymore!!!!!!!!!Angry

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

COURAGE       

Wilson
                  United States
                  Member #54516
                  August 21, 2007
                  2802 Posts
                  Posted: May 17, 2008, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

girl i've 'bout give up...only thing i put in was 394...104...514....096....406...187....and 265....stick a fork in me...i'm done...lol

looks like it's gonna be prediction board and dash for cash for me!

oh and Karamu is a male......so JordanT u aren't the only man on the forum!!!!

YOU ARE NOT ALONE......

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

Wilmington,NC
                    United States
                    Member #57581
                    January 11, 2008
                    7661 Posts
                    Posted: May 17, 2008, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

I DONE also...love the family, but find that some times you have to let family go...all my picks either come out in SC or MD...I asked from the family a while back what was the states that were compatible with NC and no one responded ..hey that life...I played most of the trips and my specials tonight...I'm finished....!!!!

COURAGE       

Thomasville
                      United States
                      Member #56104
                      November 2, 2007
                      452 Posts
                      Posted: May 18, 2008, 12:02 am - IP Logged

480 was the number tonight, I'm like you hotmama NC has crazy numbers, congrats to anyone that had the 480. Good night NC Family!

jusus27360

Aleon's avatar - bob

United States
                        Member #55974
                        October 27, 2007
                        19879 Posts
                        Posted: May 18, 2008, 12:40 am - IP Logged

White Bounce05/17/08.......       

Box Hit from the list~~~~~ Midday# ---      and   Evening#    480   

Listing I am checking out for May

013~  016~ 023~ 026~ 028~ 034~ 036~ 046~ 048~ 057~ 066~ 067~ 068~ 079

~~~

118~ 126~ 134~ 136~ 148~ 157~ 158~ 159~ 166~ 167~ 169~ 173~ 178~ 179

~~~

204~ 226~ 233~ 234~ 238~ 246~ 248~ 255~ 256~ 259~ 266~ 286m~ 277~ 288

~~~

346~ 359~ 368e~ 377~ 389~ 399~ 457~ 458~ 468~ 479~ 568~ 569~ 579~ 589

~~~

624~ 673~ 677~ 679~ 689~ 707~ 779~ 789~ 799~ 890~ 891~ 889~ 990~  989

~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CONGRATS All Winners!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Powerball winner was one ticket from SOUTH CAROLINA:  $35,300,000 Pot.

~~~

12~14~15~21~43 [30] X 3

~~~

~~~

Hoping it is someone from the family.

elmozoe's avatar - m99e1f16d6a69b5c6e7cea5

United States
                          Member #56702
                          November 30, 2007
                          852 Posts
                          Posted: May 18, 2008, 12:43 am - IP Logged

480 was the number tonight, I'm like you hotmama NC has crazy numbers, congrats to anyone that had the 480. Good night NC Family!

jusus27360

well i at least won back the money i played.  had 048......so that's $40.  better than nothing.  i played a couple a qp's i had gotten a couple of days ago and that was one.  i am beginning to see that nc likes to give qp's and then let them hit days later.  it has been like this for me the past week...now to see what curveball they throw me tomorrow. 

Aleon's avatar - bob

United States
                            Member #55974
                            October 27, 2007
                            19879 Posts
                            Posted: May 18, 2008, 1:04 am - IP Logged

well i at least won back the money i played.  had 048......so that's $40.  better than nothing.  i played a couple a qp's i had gotten a couple of days ago and that was one.  i am beginning to see that nc likes to give qp's and then let them hit days later.  it has been like this for me the past week...now to see what curveball they throw me tomorrow. 

Congrats elmozoe,

I agree $40 is better than nothing. I am glad to have gotten forty for 50 cents. Are you using Jade's Pick 3 /4 Selector to compare with the TTT? 

Aleon's avatar - bob

United States
                              Member #55974
                              October 27, 2007
                              19879 Posts
                              Posted: May 18, 2008, 1:42 am - IP Logged

@#% &@$#%   I'm starting to think that I live in the wrong state...wish I knew someone that lives in SC heck I would be over like a ft Rat...everything I post comes out in SC...they got both my tripps this week...got my @#$# 3's tonight..just don't know...just don't know..at any rate...I will not be defeated...heck might be like Custer and take my last STAND...but I will preveil...Talk to me Family ..I've got 20 minutes before I can't play anymore!!!!!!!!!Angry

hotmama,

Remember Lotterybreaker.....Do not forget to Compare His List....go with YOUR gut feeling!

Chk/O lines 6 and 10. 

6.  528 529 538 539 428 429 438 439

10. 914 915 904 905 804 805 814 815

'Family will always be there; no matter if we agree or not.'

Page 90 of 182