Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Virginia pk 5...

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 9 years ago by jmill1948.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
jmill1948's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
colonial heights
United States
Member #31712
February 2, 2006
12264 Posts
Posted: April 30, 2008, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

hi folks anyone else play the pick 5 in virginia??????I have a few formulas i like to try and so far hitting a few here and there.let me know whats going on in virginia.....thanks     jamesThinking of...

Pogo's avatar - wfl
    NC
    United States
    Member #29378
    January 1, 2006
    552 Posts
    Posted: April 30, 2008, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

I play Pick5 in VA from time to time... What you thinking about? You can PM me if you don't want to put it on the forum & we can see if we can get it into a Excel sheet for you... Let me know, if I can help you, PoGo

jmill1948's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
      colonial heights
      United States
      Member #31712
      February 2, 2006
      12264 Posts
      Posted: May 1, 2008, 9:29 am - IP Logged

I play Pick5 in VA from time to time... What you thinking about? You can PM me if you don't want to put it on the forum & we can see if we can get it into a Excel sheet for you... Let me know, if I can help you, PoGo

thanks pogo.............all help is appreciated...........i am doing followers and seem to hit a few numbers now and then but im thinking there has to be a better way.as far as excell goes yes any help there is greatly appreciated.............I do have excel...........i guess i need to know how to set it up as to all the past draws..thanks again and may you be blessed by the big man upstairs....................jamesBlue Angel