Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just Upgraded Membership

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Kola.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
Member #45970
September 1, 2006
4763 Posts
Posted: May 3, 2008, 3:51 am - IP Logged

Way off topic here, but just wanted to share with everyone that I just upgraded me membership to "Platinum" level. Why is this important? I'll tell you. When Oklahoma FINALLY voted "yes" for the lottery, I jumped in with absolutely NO previous experience in playing the lottery. I immediately joined LotteryPost after finding them on a lucky search through Google. During my stay at LotteryPost, I have made a great number of friends, and learned more than I can possibly share with you. During the last 3 years, I have also purchased many lottery "systems" and "software", all of which proved to be of "minimal" value. During that same time frame, through the experience and guidance of many of the "long-time" members here at LP, I feel that I have gained more knowledge and experience than I ever did (or ever could have) gained from purchased systems. Most of the members here at LP have proven to be VERY helpful, and I find that a collective gathering of experience has been more beneficial han ANY system I could ever purchase elsewhere. Most helpful to me were (in no particular order), Lottolaughs, Lucky, Rackster, and Lantern. I would strongly urge ANYONE who hasn't already upgraded their membership to do so at the earliest convience. I promise you that the benefits of a Platinum membership here will FAR outweight anything else you can purchase ANYWHERE else on the net to help you with winning the lottery (in any form). Todd, thank you for creating LP. This is the best tool I have found to date to help anyone become successful at winning the lottery. I have won more money and learned more than I ever thought possible, since joining LP as a "Standard" member, and with all the benefits that a "Platinum" membership offers, I expect that the results will go up exponentially. For all of you on the fence, I strongly urge you to upgrade your meberships.

sfilippo's avatar - skull
    Oklahoma
    United States
    Member #33770
    February 24, 2006
    3146 Posts
    Posted: May 3, 2008, 7:44 am - IP Logged

"Once you try Plat, you never go back." I Agree!

Smiley Steve

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23262 Posts
      Posted: May 3, 2008, 10:07 am - IP Logged

What a terrific and thoughtful testimony, thank you!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #59855
        March 29, 2008
        31526 Posts
        Posted: May 3, 2008, 11:40 am - IP Logged

I'm getting close to upgrading mine and you have help me make up my mind......I think I'll try getting a little more experience first.....thanks for the insight.

North Carolina
          United States
          Member #59855
          March 29, 2008
          31526 Posts
          Posted: May 3, 2008, 11:42 am - IP Logged

What a terrific and thoughtful testimony, thank you!

Todd I think you ought to give him or her a little something "free" for that plug, don't you?

Just kidding, I know it doesn't work like that but I have been sold and will do it before long too.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23262 Posts
            Posted: May 3, 2008, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Todd I think you ought to give him or her a little something "free" for that plug, don't you?

Just kidding, I know it doesn't work like that but I have been sold and will do it before long too.

Take your time, and check out the trial features so you can see how they all work.  If you click Premium Memberships in the upper-left, it will show you where everything is.

For example, anyone can get 20 free uses of each Deflate and Inspector tool.  You can see the first few statistics for any game, so you can see if they are useful for you.  You can try the lottery results search tool in an unlimited way, but it will only return results found in a specific month.  Most other premium tools have similar trials.

So basically you can try everything to be comfortable with the way it works before upgrading.  If a tool is not what you need, you'll know it before ever having to purchase anything.

My personal favorites to recommend for people learning about premium features are the Deflate/Inspector tools and the results search engine.  (I'm also working on a vTracs search engine right now.)

They are particularly flexible and powerful, and I'd suggest spending some time experimenting with different ways to use them.  Also, check out all the online help materials, which can normally be found either at the bottom of the page, or in a panel that opens by clicking a link/button.

You know, I really didn't intend to make this sound like an advertisement!  I just get excited to talk about these things, and I know that a lot of people have not fully explored all the different aspects and features of the tools available.  I apologize if that comes across as an ad!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

North Carolina
              United States
              Member #59855
              March 29, 2008
              31526 Posts
              Posted: May 3, 2008, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

Take your time, and check out the trial features so you can see how they all work.  If you click Premium Memberships in the upper-left, it will show you where everything is.

For example, anyone can get 20 free uses of each Deflate and Inspector tool.  You can see the first few statistics for any game, so you can see if they are useful for you.  You can try the lottery results search tool in an unlimited way, but it will only return results found in a specific month.  Most other premium tools have similar trials.

So basically you can try everything to be comfortable with the way it works before upgrading.  If a tool is not what you need, you'll know it before ever having to purchase anything.

My personal favorites to recommend for people learning about premium features are the Deflate/Inspector tools and the results search engine.  (I'm also working on a vTracs search engine right now.)

They are particularly flexible and powerful, and I'd suggest spending some time experimenting with different ways to use them.  Also, check out all the online help materials, which can normally be found either at the bottom of the page, or in a panel that opens by clicking a link/button.

You know, I really didn't intend to make this sound like an advertisement!  I just get excited to talk about these things, and I know that a lot of people have not fully explored all the different aspects and features of the tools available.  I apologize if that comes across as an ad!

Thanks for taking the time to explain it all to me. 

I will take advantage of the free trials you explained above and no it did not come across as an ad at all.  I appreciate it. See Ya!

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: May 4, 2008, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

Enjoy

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                  Harbinger
                  D.C./MD.
                  United States
                  Member #44103
                  July 30, 2006
                  5583 Posts
                  Posted: May 4, 2008, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

You don't even need Beyonce to upgrade ya!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6daTwdbSOo

But she's gonna upgrade ya! anyway...............

Congratulations!

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                    Member #5344
                    June 30, 2004
                    23641 Posts
                    Posted: May 5, 2008, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

(I'm also working on a vTracs search engine right now.)

Let's Celebrate....Celebrate.... Thanks Todd Party

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
                      Member #27050
                      November 26, 2005
                      40272 Posts
                      Posted: May 6, 2008, 8:08 am - IP Logged

Welcome Shawn67, to the "Platinum Club"!! LOL  I will certainly agree with you on one thing....upgrading will definitely give you the tools you need to win.  I love the deflation/inspection tools.  And once Todd finishes the vtrac search engine, the sky's the limit!!!  Best of luck to you!!

And thanks Todd for all you do here on LP....!   You Are The Man 

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                        Charlotte NC
                        United States
                        Member #17406
                        June 18, 2005
                        4053 Posts
                        Posted: May 6, 2008, 8:25 am - IP Logged

Good job Shawn67.  WTG!

takeemtothebank

mybolade's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                          Detroit, MI
                          United States
                          Member #8705
                          November 15, 2004
                          1396 Posts
                          Posted: May 6, 2008, 8:26 am - IP Logged

I'm glad you posted your decision. Perhaps this will help others to go platinum.

Bolade'

"Excellence is the result of
                           Caring more than others think is wise;
                           Risking more than others think is safe,
                           Dreaming more than others think is practical, and
                           Expecting more than others think is possible."  Author Unknown

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
                            mississippi
                            United States
                            Member #34478
                            March 3, 2006
                            5903 Posts
                            Posted: May 7, 2008, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

if you are a numbers Guru..I dont see how anyone can make it without the Platinum membership..everything you need to search for can be done with just a few clicks of the mouse..

1. It saves LOTS of time

2. It is always accurate

3. It can help you make some money!!!!1

4. Everything you need is in the numbers..NOT IN A COMPUTER program..you can forget that one,because the programmer would have to account for EVERY SINGLE known and unknown variable and he cant do that..

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
                              Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                              Member #38062
                              April 23, 2006
                              12580 Posts
                              Posted: May 7, 2008, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

Welcome Shawn67, to the "Platinum Club"!! LOL  I will certainly agree with you on one thing....upgrading will definitely give you the tools you need to win.  I love the deflation/inspection tools.  And once Todd finishes the vtrac search engine, the sky's the limit!!!  Best of luck to you!!

And thanks Todd for all you do here on LP....!   You Are The Man