Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Inquiries for 7 Day System By pacattack05

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 9 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
js1237's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
NEW YORK
United States
Member #3100
December 23, 2003
334 Posts
Posted: May 5, 2008, 1:50 am - IP Logged

Hi pacattack05,

I tested your 7 Day System in Florida & Kentucky and was impressed to see that some tests had a Straight Hit on the first draw, but not consistent enough to to play a large group of apx. 250 numbers, which is costly to play unless there is a straight hit in the first or second draw...

Would you know what States that the system hits more consistently on the first or second draw? Do you have any tips/strategies for winning with this system?  Do you have any other winning systems that have proved to be substantially profitable?

Much Thanks for sharing your  valuable systems with the LP members.

"May The Numbers Be With Us All $$$$"....js1237....Sun Smiley

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: May 5, 2008, 2:06 am - IP Logged

I like to first thank you for the kind words, but these systems are just thoughts that come and go. I never really did that much of an extensive test to see what states hit on the first or second draw more often than other states. I wasn't even aware that there was such a pattern until now that you've told me.

As far as other systems that have come and gone? Well...the answer lies in their rigorous tests that I put them thru. Unfortunately, most of them ran dry, but there is good news on the horizon. Every waking moment comes a new idea. Every idea goes thru the ringer, and back again. It takes time for refinement of systems, in order that they work properly. The best system out there is the "Cash Graphs" by Steve Player. Worth every penny.

As far as my best system, well....it's the 0-9 system that cuts 900 possibilities from the p-3. Do a search for the details. Just punch in "900 possibilities gone" in the search box here on the LP.

Thanx again, but i'm not worthy....lol

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: May 5, 2008, 2:12 am - IP Logged