Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

strange dreams 2 days in a row

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 9 years ago by BIRD.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
samuraimom's avatar - Yoruichi
dallas tx
United States
Member #60984
May 8, 2008
2 Posts
Posted: May 8, 2008, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

hi asking for anybodys help on these dreams hopefully i can get some numbers

here gose nothing wenseday night i had a dream that somebody was trying to steal cars from us one car was a car he hasnt had since 1998 and after they failed they tried to steal the car we currently own but this time i was in the back seat and i saw that it was one of hiis cousins and for some reason the keys were left in the ignition i was in the back seat watching them until i said what are you doing bird thats her name thats all i remeber from that dream last night I dreamed that we were out shopping and while i was loading the car up and he was trying to get the car started someone just pushed him out of the car and drove off in our car we stranded i dont know where though

so what do you think??? TIA

Reesas1's avatar - 20206 509172959107973_1194497444_n.jpg
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #49847
    February 17, 2007
    2409 Posts
    Posted: May 8, 2008, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

here gose nothing wenseday night i had a dream that somebody was trying to steal cars from us one car was a car he hasnt had since 1998 and after they failed they tried to steal the car we currently own but this time i was in the back seat and i saw that it was one of hiis cousins and for some reason the keys were left in the ignition i was in the back seat watching them until i said what are you doing bird thats her name thats all i remeber from that dream last night I dreamed that we were out shopping and while i was loading the car up and he was trying to get the car started someone just pushed him out of the car and drove off in our car we stranded i dont know where though

Should of post the first dream from two days ago then the second dream the next day i love 213 for car and it surely burst out in late chicago four ball 1329 on the 07/05/08.

Car is also 286 came in early new york 07/05/08 as 862.

Car is also 340 441 835 1688 524 988 5080 609 152 524 155 5944 992  038

Luck your finally here, do your thing Lady.... Thumbs Up

angelm's avatar - anne
      richmond ky.
      United States
      Member #15877
      May 22, 2005
      8472 Posts
      Posted: May 8, 2008, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

To dream that you car has been stolen, indicates that you are being stripped of your identity.  This may relate to losing your job, a failed relationship, or some situation which has played a significant role in your identity and who you are as a person.

morningstar2008's avatar - rinard
        bronx
        United States
        Member #57970
        January 25, 2008
        204 Posts
        Posted: May 8, 2008, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

hi samuraimom

car-means joy and profit, to see others ride in one indicates success in business, - 312-167-2766

cars- to dream of cars is a goog omen you will become masterful and a splendid dreamer of valuable dreams - 455

steal -means that there will be many obstacles in your way for the present time - 062

cousin - to dream of your cousin means a letter of exciting news -411

keys -means security in ones affair . it also promises long life and happiness 072

watching - speaks of many pleasures -263-0311

name bird -symbolizes faith in ones ,success is generally attained 376

shopping- means prosperity and happiness - 306-005

loading - 3758-7531

good luck

samuraimom's avatar - Yoruichi
          dallas tx
          United States
          Member #60984
          May 8, 2008
          2 Posts
          Posted: May 9, 2008, 12:28 am - IP Logged

I  just want to say thankyou for taking the time out to give me this knowledge and information it has truly put an ease to my mind i

truly appreciate you and your time thanks

morningstar2008's avatar - rinard
            bronx
            United States
            Member #57970
            January 25, 2008
            204 Posts
            Posted: May 9, 2008, 12:36 am - IP Logged

no proplem im here to help im happy that you understand your dream

and god bless

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
              clarkston georgia
              United States
              Member #555
              August 8, 2002
              3348 Posts
              Posted: May 9, 2008, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7