Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas Lotteries?

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 9 years ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
cranesworld's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
Austin, TX
United States
Member #61007
May 9, 2008
153 Posts
Posted: May 12, 2008, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

This is my first post to the Lotterypost.com website forums! I imagine it's expected I should say 'Howdy!' being from Texas, and asking about the Texas lotteries. I've been lurking a while and reading some very fine threads from all of you but i have a question for those who play TX pick3, pick5, etc - What methods are working best for those of you in TX? I've been monitoring draws with some of the other strategies listed, but not seeing much at all in wins on pick3, etc.  I focus on pick3 and cash5 lottos here, any pointers are helpful!

Thanks again,

Chris - Austin, TX

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23262 Posts
    Posted: May 13, 2008, 12:10 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Lottery Discussion forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23262 Posts
      Posted: May 13, 2008, 12:11 am - IP Logged

This is my first post to the Lotterypost.com website forums! I imagine it's expected I should say 'Howdy!' being from Texas, and asking about the Texas lotteries. I've been lurking a while and reading some very fine threads from all of you but i have a question for those who play TX pick3, pick5, etc - What methods are working best for those of you in TX? I've been monitoring draws with some of the other strategies listed, but not seeing much at all in wins on pick3, etc.  I focus on pick3 and cash5 lottos here, any pointers are helpful!

Thanks again,

Chris - Austin, TX

Welcome!

I've moved your post to the general discussion forum, since it's not about a specific system.

Good luck playing the Texas games!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Austin, TX
        United States
        Member #61007
        May 9, 2008
        153 Posts
        Posted: May 13, 2008, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

Welcome!

I've moved your post to the general discussion forum, since it's not about a specific system.

Good luck playing the Texas games!

Thanks Todd. Sorry for the newbie posting mistake. heh!

Still want to hear from Texas players, what is working for pick3 and cash5?

Milford
          United States
          Member #60134
          April 6, 2008
          4 Posts
          Posted: May 13, 2008, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Chris, You will have a better chance with the Scratchers in Texas. In most of the drawing games the state takes 50%. Scratch offs are rarely more than 40% depending on the state and what prizes have been claimed. Texas has a game right now with an advantage to the state of only 7% and 2 others that are below 20%.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Austin, TX
            United States
            Member #61007
            May 9, 2008
            153 Posts
            Posted: May 14, 2008, 9:35 am - IP Logged

Chris, You will have a better chance with the Scratchers in Texas. In most of the drawing games the state takes 50%. Scratch offs are rarely more than 40% depending on the state and what prizes have been claimed. Texas has a game right now with an advantage to the state of only 7% and 2 others that are below 20%.

GOOD LUCK!!!

thanks! how do you know advantages of each?

for any other reader, my favorite game is cash5- would like to hear from anyone playing the texas cash5 game, and any hints or successes. thanks,

Chris

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
              Texas
              United States
              Member #55889
              October 23, 2007
              5600 Posts
              Posted: May 14, 2008, 9:55 am - IP Logged

Welcome to LP!

I play pretty much all the games here. I focus on the jackpot games, and I'll switch back and forth between Daily 4 and Pick 3.

On Cash 5, I generally play the most freq numbers by position (I keep an excell file on each game to chart the playing position of each number). Like any strategy, it's hit and miss (mostly miss,LOL).

Lately, I have been playing QP's on Cash 5 just to change up some.

On midday P3, the numbers 3, 5, 8, and 0 play together often. 179 has played 9 times in that order, the most of any combo. While I don't predict on the boards for P3, I do feel that 350 is ripe to play.

Check out Lucky's numbers for Tx P3.

Good luck and have fun.