Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Daily 4 coming to CA on 5/19/08

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Spring Valley
United States
Member #52028
May 6, 2007
235 Posts
Posted: May 14, 2008, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

I'm not sure if it has been sufficiently promoted or reported but the Pick-4 (Daily 4) will begin in California on May 19th. 

I know there are numerous individuals that participate in Lottery Post that are extraordinarily talented at successfully predicting the various numbers games available to them.  I can hardly wait to have such a gifted group of people sharing their predictions for California's Daily 4 -- this is the only state that I play in, and the money that can be won with a Pick-4 game is much greater than the Pick-3.

United States
    Member #1826
    July 11, 2003
    2645 Posts
    Posted: May 14, 2008, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

I posted about it a while ago. The rules were posted about a couple of months ago, but it was kind of hard to find. It will only put 48.5% of sales into prizes (compared to Daily 3's 50% payout), and of course, it will be computerized.

(insert signature here)

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23262 Posts
      Posted: May 14, 2008, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Pick 4 forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23262 Posts
        Posted: May 14, 2008, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

I'm not sure if it has been sufficiently promoted or reported but the Pick-4 (Daily 4) will begin in California on May 19th. 

I know there are numerous individuals that participate in Lottery Post that are extraordinarily talented at successfully predicting the various numbers games available to them.  I can hardly wait to have such a gifted group of people sharing their predictions for California's Daily 4 -- this is the only state that I play in, and the money that can be won with a Pick-4 game is much greater than the Pick-3.

The best thing to do with this kind of info (and which really helps me out a lot!) is to use the Event Calendar Suggestion Form to send me whatever info you have on upcoming events (new games, special draws, etc.), and there is a entry space for a link, if you have one, to the official source of the info.

Again, this kind of thing is extremely helpful for me, especially for major games like Pick 4.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!