Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Other Mystical ideas

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 9 years ago by JAP69.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
cranesworld's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
Austin, TX
United States
Member #61007
May 9, 2008
153 Posts
Posted: May 15, 2008, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

I've noticed alot of discussion here about dreams and astrology, but not much else.  I am curious if there are other mystical topics we could discuss. 

For example, prayer is a mystical force. Some believe in 'The Secret' or positive thoughts, meditations, certain power words, days of the week or month, phases of the moon. Some even have rites and incantations they perform to gain the favor of the universe for good fortune.

I remember a story a while back about a Wiccan priestess who said she won the lottery by using certain rites and vowed to the universe if she won she would open a school to teach her craft to others.

Any thoughts in this direction?

Chris

Reesas1's avatar - 20206 509172959107973_1194497444_n.jpg
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #49847
    February 17, 2007
    2408 Posts
    Posted: May 16, 2008, 12:40 am - IP Logged

cranesworld I believe in dreams not prayer. Prayer only works when you need it and all your bills are tumbling on you thats when prayer has worked for me.

This is what happened to me this morning I dreamt I was at a bazaar a crowd of people was there and as I walked through a guy screamed at me that someone just caught 576 str8 for $7.30 I taught the 730 would of fall today cause 756 just fell two days ago so i decided to play 730 thinking the amount of money played on the number is whats coming.

They tricked me and surely the 576 came str8 just like the guy screamed it to me I said to my self why didnt I listen.

The key is sometimes to listen not figure out what number is for numbers or man or crowd, cause the beyond world knows whats gonna happen before you do and they try to give the right number to you and sometimes they visit over and over again til you get it right.

I have never met or known my mothers dead brother but somehow I feel as if he is around me in my dreams the last time I dreamed about him his age fell and I caught it and I told that spirit to get away from me thinking something bad might happen once I start seeing spirits.

So since I told to keep away from me he seems to appear to me as females or different faced males so I wont run him, knowing I know what he looks like from pictures of him. He is the one that pops up and give me numbers in my dreams not to sound crazy but I beleive its true.

Luck your finally here, do your thing Lady.... Thumbs Up

Reesas1's avatar - 20206 509172959107973_1194497444_n.jpg
      Nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #49847
      February 17, 2007
      2408 Posts
      Posted: May 16, 2008, 1:26 am - IP Logged

ok i mean i dont beleive in praying over numbers. unless u dont see your way clear and you need help.

I just figured out what he was trying to tell me in this dream he was saying play this guy caught the numbers 576 str8 for the time of the 7:30pm ball thats what time the houses closes to do the drawing of the numbers. I could kick myself.

Luck your finally here, do your thing Lady.... Thumbs Up

sexyreece's avatar - masked
        Nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #47738
        November 22, 2006
        270 Posts
        Posted: May 16, 2008, 7:51 am - IP Logged

WOW any more dreams like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

cranesworld's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
          Austin, TX
          United States
          Member #61007
          May 9, 2008
          153 Posts
          Posted: May 16, 2008, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

I don't dream often, but when I do it's usually not anything to do with the lottery. 

How do you influence your dream-life to see these things?

Or is it symbolism that should be translated into a physical manifestion of fortune?

How can we focus our dreams?

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
            Member #28409
            December 15, 2005
            1198 Posts
            Posted: May 16, 2008, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

I've noticed alot of discussion here about dreams and astrology, but not much else.  I am curious if there are other mystical topics we could discuss. 

For example, prayer is a mystical force. Some believe in 'The Secret' or positive thoughts, meditations, certain power words, days of the week or month, phases of the moon. Some even have rites and incantations they perform to gain the favor of the universe for good fortune.

I remember a story a while back about a Wiccan priestess who said she won the lottery by using certain rites and vowed to the universe if she won she would open a school to teach her craft to others.

Chris

I'm curious if anyone has applied the rule of planting by the moon to the lottery and how it has worked out for them.

Here is the rule of thumb,according the farmer's almanac:

Plant seeds or transplants of leafy plants, and plants that carry their seeds on the outside of the fruit (i.e. strawberries and corn) when the Moon is between the new and first quarter. When the Moon is between the first quarter and full, sow or transplant plants that produce seeds inside their fruit. Plant bulbs and root crops between Full Moon and last quarter. Do not plant anything between last quarter and New Moon. The week before the New Moon is a good time to pull weeds.

This has made me somewhat superstitious as to when a win occurs as to what the outcome of that win will be...Meaning, I feel from this rule, winning between the last quarter and the New Moon would be bad because it would be in vain.  So which would be the best time to win a major jackpot?

I also use to use the degree the moon was in to pick lotto numbers for that night.  They are surprisingly accurate with the right chart.  But I don't recommend doing that for other religous reasons.

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

Janet40's avatar - yocco
              Nassau
              Bahamas
              Member #29884
              January 8, 2006
              1099 Posts
              Posted: May 16, 2008, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

ok i mean i dont beleive in praying over numbers. unless u dont see your way clear and you need help.

I just figured out what he was trying to tell me in this dream he was saying play this guy caught the numbers 576 str8 for the time of the 7:30pm ball thats what time the houses closes to do the drawing of the numbers. I could kick myself.

Girl when you have dreams like this PM this was for you, I would have told you play the number

JAP69's avatar - alas
                South Carolina
                United States
                Member #6
                November 4, 2001
                8790 Posts
                Posted: May 16, 2008, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Chris

Meditating on the numbers when you work your next plays.

WHATT