Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Somebody won 196 Milllion Dollars in MM. I feel sad.

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Entertaiment Capital
United States
Member #37800
April 19, 2006
302 Posts
Posted: May 17, 2008, 1:59 am - IP Logged

Moderator, please don't delete this post.

Someone in this country just won a large amount of money. Good for him/her. But I feel sad because I had a dream that told me I would win this month, especially this week. Yeah, I am such a fool. Since I saw six numbers in my dream twice, I have played with those two combinations for last 15 months. Sometimes I got one or two numbers right. I kept having dreams that told me I would win the lottery at a certain point, but they were all false alarms.

I guess I am such a idiot because I get fooled into the illusion that my subconsciousness created. And being an obsessive person poured the oil in the fire of foolishness. I guess I'll have to teach myself to stop obsessing about precognitive dreams. Precognitive dreams might happen occasionally, but I guess I am not a kind of person who has that kind of dream often. I heard that there are some people who have frequent precognitive dreams, and sometimes I wish I was one of them. But well, the word supernatural doesn't belong in my life.

I've heard about people who saw the combinations in their dreams, played with those numbers for years and eventually win. Years! I am still young but I am very impatient.

I don't really want to sound stupid but I'll tell you about one occasion.

When I was working in my clothing store, I took a nap during a break. I saw a dreadlocked black guy in my dream and he told me "Take eight bucks." Soon I woke up. A few days later, I won eight buck in the lottery. And a couple of months ago, I saw the amount of money "465 millions" in my dream. Ok, it's just a dream but well...465 million dollars? If someone win that kind of money then he will receive staggering 220 Million dollars!!! No jackpot amount went up that high in the history of mankind! I am trying to dismiss it as a foolish dream but the amount seen in my dream is so seductively high. With that kind of money I can purchase some nice market complexes and office buildings in LA and OC area and buy a new building every year with the incomes pouring from the properties I have. Imagine purchasing a 9~15 million dollars worth of buildings every year. It's truly 'the richer's getting richer" situation.

Damn. I really should stop thinking about the precognitive dreams.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10344 Posts
    Posted: May 17, 2008, 2:24 am - IP Logged

Dreams have a language all their own, dreaming of winning 465 million could be literal, or not.

Or it could have been 4.65 million, or 46.5 million.

I wouldn't take it as literal or "load up" on a lottery since none are at 465 million - or ever have been yet.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
      Member #1826
      July 11, 2003
      2645 Posts
      Posted: May 17, 2008, 3:27 am - IP Logged

And it was sold, surprise, surprise, in Ohio. It seems like Ohio gets the winner 70% of the time, California about 20%, Michigan and New Jersey about 5% each. And New York, forget about it. Of course these are ballpark estimates.

(insert signature here)

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
        Member #9517
        December 10, 2004
        1272 Posts
        Posted: May 17, 2008, 4:00 am - IP Logged

Not everyone who dreams about winning the lottery will win, since so many do dream about winning. If you win and you had that dream, good for you. But don't expect it to be anything but luck.

United States
          Member #24439
          October 22, 2005
          638 Posts
          Posted: May 17, 2008, 4:57 am - IP Logged

Not everyone who dreams about winning the lottery will win, since so many do dream about winning. If you win and you had that dream, good for you. But don't expect it to be anything but luck.

I agree.

I don't play to win the jackpot specifically.

I play to win some money and have fun.

That is why I am interested in best betting stratergy, best number selection method etc.

I can play for 30 years without winning the jackpot and still come out in good shape.

You have to be realist. The odds are too high.

Picking the correct thing out of 140 million plus things is hard.

You can only be creative about it and that's the fun.

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
            Member #52345
            May 21, 2007
            2657 Posts
            Posted: May 17, 2008, 7:41 am - IP Logged

Bang Head   I KNEW I SHOULDA BOUGHT A TICKET LAST NIGHT !!!

but Nooooooooo . . . . .

I figgured it would be best to watch it break the

$200 million mark and then get a ticket for the drawing just b4 my B-day

United States
              Member #59720
              March 25, 2008
              52 Posts
              Posted: May 17, 2008, 9:40 am - IP Logged

I'm very happy for whoever won. After hearing all these dreaded stories of people losing their homes around Cleveland and whatnot, I hope this person needs this money and can't make their life everything they have always wanted it to be!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10344 Posts
                Posted: May 17, 2008, 10:02 am - IP Logged

Good for you manofmany, good attitude.

People seem not to realize that if they were to win a jackpot there'd be many people resentful of them.

As has been discussed here on LP there is no "justice" or "deserves to" as to who wins a jackpot, but I have a hunch that resenting someone else winning may put some kind of mystical whammy on those who do it.

Whoever wins, good for them, and maybe next time it will be one of us.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: May 17, 2008, 10:29 am - IP Logged

Party someone is partying...   Good for them.      I hope the dreamer hits soon...  Party

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Sandra Dee's avatar - dandy
                    Bayonne
                    United States
                    Member #61147
                    May 13, 2008
                    129 Posts
                    Posted: May 17, 2008, 11:43 am - IP Logged

don't feel bad or embarrassed, it happens to the best of us .. in college I had a dream that said I'd win $72mil .. I've seen that lotto go and come at $72mil and I'm still here eating my romain noodles

Angry - if it helps, like others have mentioned, dreams sometimes ain't about a bunch of nothing .. if you're a christian and read the bible then you'll remember that mary's dream told of a child being of the holy ghost - came 100% as is .. then remember pharaoh's baker and his dream of white baskets on his head and the birds eating from the basket on his head and joseph told him he's dying in three days! how did we go from feeding birds to death .. so, just pray and hope your turn will come soon and know that whoever won now NEEDED that loot a little more than us for whatever reason!

Bang Head

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
                      Member #28409
                      December 15, 2005
                      1198 Posts
                      Posted: May 17, 2008, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

Good for you manofmany, good attitude.

People seem not to realize that if they were to win a jackpot there'd be many people resentful of them.

As has been discussed here on LP there is no "justice" or "deserves to" as to who wins a jackpot, but I have a hunch that resenting someone else winning may put some kind of mystical whammy on those who do it.

Whoever wins, good for them, and maybe next time it will be one of us.

I Agree!

Funny, I was thinking "ohio" last night too, for some reason.  And then found out this morning that someone there won it.  I hope they live out their dreams with that money. 

And for all we know, it could have been one of us!

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

Litebets27's avatar - power
                        Maryland
                        United States
                        Member #10465
                        January 14, 2005
                        6065 Posts
                        Posted: May 17, 2008, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

Funny, I was thinking "ohio" last night too, for some reason.  And then found out this morning that someone there won it.  I hope they live out their dreams with that money. 

And for all we know, it could have been one of us!

It seems that there have been at least 3-4 wins in Amelia Ohio in the past 3 years.

litebets

Feeling,  PRICELESS!!!Banana

Come on Jackpot!!!

Sunny California
                          United States
                          Member #40295
                          May 31, 2006
                          7712 Posts
                          Posted: May 17, 2008, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

It's funny,when I hear of someone winning a big jackpot like that I feel sad for THEM. Most of the time people who win those huge amounts don't know how to handle that kind of money and before you know it they are broke again. Every snake oil salesman and his brother,not to mention their own family and friends would be after them to some extent. No thanks. Life would never be the same. That could go either way,of course,good or bad.

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
                            Fughedaboutit (NY)
                            United States
                            Member #8160
                            October 26, 2004
                            6777 Posts
                            Posted: May 17, 2008, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

@ambelamba

Don't let your numbers go. Maybe MM wasn't/isn't the game for you to win at. There are others. Get a subscription and play your set of numbers. That way you will have them in and you may wake up Bedone day pleasantly surprised. Hurray!

Like they say where I come from... "A dollar and a dream, hey you never know".

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
                              Member #28409
                              December 15, 2005
                              1198 Posts
                              Posted: May 17, 2008, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

It seems that there have been at least 3-4 wins in Amelia Ohio in the past 3 years.

litebets

Maybe someone there knows something we don't.  Think about it, would you share something that could make every family member of yours rich ?

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool