Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If my parents had only waited!

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
justxploring's avatar - villiarna
Wandering Aimlessly
United States
Member #25360
November 5, 2005
4461 Posts
Posted: May 21, 2008, 11:46 am - IP Logged

It's deja vu all over again!  Remember this thread from January?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/169301

I've been betting those numbers all month. 

The the winning combination was

2-7-10-28-30

Mine

2-7-10-19-28

I picked 19 instead of 30 because 19 is my birthday.  So if my parents had just waited a little longer and my mother conceived about 2 weeks later, I would have won last night.  LOL

Well, $106 is better than nothing but splitting $218K 3 ways would have been nicer! 

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
    Idaho
    United States
    Member #56506
    November 21, 2007
    6537 Posts
    Posted: May 21, 2008, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

Nice job! It seems like you are getting closer and closer to one day hitting that jackpot. Yes Nod

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10353 Posts
      Posted: May 21, 2008, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

It's deja vu all over again!  Remember this thread from January?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/169301

I've been betting those numbers all month. 

The the winning combination was

2-7-10-28-30

Mine

2-7-10-19-28

I picked 19 instead of 30 because 19 is my birthday.  So if my parents had just waited a little longer and my mother conceived about 2 weeks later, I would have won last night.  LOL

Well, $106 is better than nothing but splitting $218K 3 ways would have been nicer! 

Even at that, it still takes the cooperation of the Lottery Fairy.

Had you parents waited, she might have deemed 19 be drawn instead of 30!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Wandering Aimlessly
        United States
        Member #25360
        November 5, 2005
        4461 Posts
        Posted: May 21, 2008, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

You can tell from my first post I was a bit shaken (not stirred...lol)  because I wrote The the, so even my fingers were stuttering.

I mean, when you look at the results online, for just 1/2 of a second, you think you've finally hit it.  So I signed on holding my ticket and saw

2-7-10-19-28

2-7-10-28-30

Looked as if I won for a second - not a huge jackpot, but still a nice paycheck had I really done it.

Boy have times changed.  I collected my $106.50 at Publix and bought my 4 Lotto tickets for tonight and 1 QP for Fantasy 5.  I also played these 5 again, although the chances of 4 repeating are slim.  Having said that - why not?  Anyway, what I meant by the times have changed is that I then stopped for gas & paid $52 which took almost half of my prize - and the fuel light wasn't even on yet!  Gosh, if you give someone $100 for graduation, that's not even 2 tanks of gas.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #22395
          September 24, 2005
          1583 Posts
          Posted: May 21, 2008, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

Way To Go! 

Party

...but $100 for graduation could be 20 or more one gallon cans for a lawnmower!   Sounds like quite a bit putting it that way.Big Smile

Wandering Aimlessly
            United States
            Member #25360
            November 5, 2005
            4461 Posts
            Posted: May 21, 2008, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Way To Go! 

Party

...but $100 for graduation could be 20 or more one gallon cans for a lawnmower!   Sounds like quite a bit putting it that way.Big Smile

True.  Also, Taco Bell has a new double beefy-cheesy burrito for 89 cents.  So that would be about 85 burritos.  The reason I said 85 is because you need to have some money left for Alka-Seltzer.

(I ran out and got 2 more Lotto tickets at 7-Eleven, but that's my limit.  Spending $8 on the lottery in one night is enough!  I could have gotten 8 tubes of toothpaste at the Dollar Tree.)

Big Grin

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
              Member #26882
              November 23, 2005
              1404 Posts
              Posted: May 21, 2008, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

True.  Also, Taco Bell has a new double beefy-cheesy burrito for 89 cents.  So that would be about 85 burritos.  The reason I said 85 is because you need to have some money left for Alka-Seltzer.

(I ran out and got 2 more Lotto tickets at 7-Eleven, but that's my limit.  Spending $8 on the lottery in one night is enough!  I could have gotten 8 tubes of toothpaste at the Dollar Tree.)

Big Grin

Justxploring, Congrats on the win! I just sent my niece who lives in FL 100 bucks for graduation, funny you should mention that! Hmmmmmm wonder what she will use it for? I bet not gas! LOL

Wandering Aimlessly
                United States
                Member #25360
                November 5, 2005
                4461 Posts
                Posted: May 22, 2008, 12:31 am - IP Logged

Justxploring, Congrats on the win! I just sent my niece who lives in FL 100 bucks for graduation, funny you should mention that! Hmmmmmm wonder what she will use it for? I bet not gas! LOL

Clairvoyance, $100 is a very nice gift.  I'm sure she'll love it! 

Okay - I know instead of continuing to post on this thread, I should post this next comment on the jackpot forum, but this is getting too weird for me.

You know the Lotto tickets I ran out to 7-Eleven to buy? (not my regular cards) One was a QP and the other was just some random numbers that came to me - no system, no rhyme or reason.  I should have listened a little more carefully because I missed 2 numbers!    I played 12-13-20-34-41-53

winning numbers tonight

12-13-17-22-41-53

$78.50   4 out of 6

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                  Charlotte NC
                  United States
                  Member #17406
                  June 18, 2005
                  4053 Posts
                  Posted: May 22, 2008, 12:40 am - IP Logged

WTG Justx!

takeemtothebank

Wandering Aimlessly
                    United States
                    Member #25360
                    November 5, 2005
                    4461 Posts
                    Posted: May 22, 2008, 1:13 am - IP Logged

WTG Justx!

Thanks, Tenaj.  $185 in 2 days.  Wish I could keep up this lucky streak!  Maybe I'll post tomorrow on the Mystical Forum about why I'm a little "freaked out" by the 2 numbers I didn't get.  They were 2 numbers sent to me, but I didn't listen.  I mean, one was 17 and I was actually humming "I saw her standing there" by the Beatles.  That said, maybe what Coin Toss always writes is true and the Lottery Fairy wouldn't have picked those numbers had I chosen them.  She can be very sadistic.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                      Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #22395
                      September 24, 2005
                      1583 Posts
                      Posted: May 22, 2008, 1:45 pm - IP Logged
                      c854d1de.gif Cool!  WTG! picture by sekirt

Hum, Sing or Dance!  Keep the good luck going!

...just stick to your limits though!

DanceBananaPartyBananaDance

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7314 Posts
                        Posted: May 23, 2008, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, Tenaj.  $185 in 2 days.  Wish I could keep up this lucky streak!  Maybe I'll post tomorrow on the Mystical Forum about why I'm a little "freaked out" by the 2 numbers I didn't get.  They were 2 numbers sent to me, but I didn't listen.  I mean, one was 17 and I was actually humming "I saw her standing there" by the Beatles.  That said, maybe what Coin Toss always writes is true and the Lottery Fairy wouldn't have picked those numbers had I chosen them.  She can be very sadistic.

I remember that lucky streak you had back in January and this one looks even better.

WTG!