Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

calif pick 4

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 9 years ago by chloeandchris.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
modesto
United States
Member #61381
May 21, 2008
18 Posts
Posted: May 24, 2008, 12:54 am - IP Logged

i love this  game of course its still new and we have to watch  the results  ..but i have been watching somthing odd its not a sure thing  but its working since the start  iam sure it will stop and we have to find something else to start our wheels..but u take the midday daily 3  and take number like today 426  add  4  so now  we have   860 plus  426  so  our pairs  are 28,,26,,20,,,28,,26,,20,,68,,66,,60,,for tonight  than  i have been using only first  3 numbers  draw and  usng  the vtrac out of those   which  gives  us  713 ,,,the second  vtrac four  days in a row iam looking for it to go off saturday..any way this is a start..good luck  iam also  adding  7 and 8   to the set of four numbers  works   everyday so far   today would  have been 9359  and 0460  i set them on top of each other  than  look at above pairs and  the midday  hope somone hits  bigggggggggggggg  i got only a box  but pay off better  than  daily 3

good day  chris

modesto
    United States
    Member #61381
    May 21, 2008
    18 Posts
    Posted: May 24, 2008, 3:54 am - IP Logged

saturday i looking at  654 over the 9804 over the 8963  over the 137  see what  happen if it holds out 7 days  good luck

chris

Calif
      United States
      Member #56696
      November 29, 2007
      75 Posts
      Posted: May 24, 2008, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

I don't understand where you got the vtrac 173 from and where did you get the 9804 and 8963?

please give me a better example.

you are the only one with what seems to be a system for tracking daily 4 in california.

Thanks

sheba

modesto
        United States
        Member #61381
        May 21, 2008
        18 Posts
        Posted: May 28, 2008, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

I don't understand where you got the vtrac 173 from and where did you get the 9804 and 8963?

please give me a better example.

you are the only one with what seems to be a system for tracking daily 4 in california.

Thanks

sheba

sorry folks i was out of town for the hoildays ,,,ok  sheba i was add the  7 to the  midday  draw  to come up with 564

than i added the  7  and  eight to athe last  pick 4 number draw so  your part wheel should have looked likethis 

8963        thats   start for the  first 3 numbers   number that  came out was 8830 so close  but no  cigar

u need to do a run down of  numbers  every night  see where  numbers our  hitting  the next night,,,

last  night would look  like this

4269           now you mark where the next number hits  use the line where  two numbers show up next night

5370           this  always worked really good in the daily 3  games   so tonights  number  0431    darn it!!!  i

6481            played  3401  well $143 ill take it for tommorrow ,,so if u look down the chart we have  many choices

7592           tommorrow not good ,,, i think i will start off with using   7108  or  9320  but the 8 came in 3 straight

8603            .iam sorry i just  haven' t  seen  how  welll

9714           row  7 holdiing up....i used it today without looking ....started my wheel  1936  good luck

2047                           chris

Calif
          United States
          Member #56696
          November 29, 2007
          75 Posts
          Posted: May 30, 2008, 12:23 am - IP Logged

Thanks Chris, I try those numbers for a few days and see what happens.

Sheba

modesto
            United States
            Member #61381
            May 21, 2008
            18 Posts
            Posted: May 30, 2008, 2:37 am - IP Logged

Thanks Chris, I try those numbers for a few days and see what happens.

Sheba

sheba the numbers to the  right are not numbers to play that was what u call a run down  u start off  with the number drawn for the night than  you keep add one number and go down the lst until you get back to the number drawn  ...the use of this is to find out when the  next night numbers are coming from often there will be two hits one a line and thats  the line i use to start my wheel ..worked great with the daily games,,,iam going to start a page called daily charts its working great right now,,what u need to do is  print out or copy on paper my charts and watch where numbers are hitting there is a pattern  happen right now ,,the game is new so iam sure it will start to go off and i will have to ajust the charts some ...i like to use a graph bool  with small squares  you can write the numbers in ..pick it up at any  drug store,,,

any way let my know how u like the charts and if need any help.

good  luck chris

modesto
              United States
              Member #61381
              May 21, 2008
              18 Posts
              Posted: May 30, 2008, 2:37 am - IP Logged

sheba the numbers to the  right are not numbers to play that was what u call a run down  u start off  with the number drawn for the night than  you keep add one number and go down the lst until you get back to the number drawn  ...the use of this is to find out when the  next night numbers are coming from often there will be two hits one a line and thats  the line i use to start my wheel ..worked great with the daily games,,,iam going to start a page called daily charts its working great right now,,what u need to do is  print out or copy on paper my charts and watch where numbers are hitting there is a pattern  happen right now ,,the game is new so iam sure it will start to go off and i will have to ajust the charts some ...i like to use a graph bool  with small squares  you can write the numbers in ..pick it up at any  drug store,,,

any way let my know how u like the charts and if need any help.

good  luck chris

sorry numbers to the left beennnnnnnnnn  a long day a work

Calif
                United States
                Member #56696
                November 29, 2007
                75 Posts
                Posted: May 31, 2008, 1:32 am - IP Logged

ok, thanks for the info i'm going to see how the numbers play out for the rest of this month and the beginning of june and see if i can figure out a pattern.

hope you're working on a chart for us dummiess.

Sheba

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                  Member #1987
                  August 5, 2003
                  8968 Posts
                  Posted: May 31, 2008, 5:28 am - IP Logged

Hello there, I would like to see more of your charting as well!

Thanks.

modesto
                    United States
                    Member #61381
                    May 21, 2008
                    18 Posts
                    Posted: May 31, 2008, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Hello there, I would like to see more of your charting as well!

Thanks.

hello  laverne i started the it as calif 4  chart  hope it helps you  only had  3 out of the 4 numbers on the stack last night

the new wheel for sat.. should look like this

6489

1394

8375

9172

i like something 9  oe 3  tonight    90 ,,91  31...30   01  are my best so far good luck  chris

modesto
                      United States
                      Member #61381
                      May 21, 2008
                      18 Posts
                      Posted: June 1, 2008, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

update chart 

chart   1........2.......actual # .......3........4............5..........6...........7......

2912        7467      ?????      10896    75432     08169    75432     5245   

good luck chris