Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Where/When Big Game/Mega Mill winners

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Think's avatar - lightbulb
Marquette, MI
United States
Member #20541
August 20, 2005
705 Posts
Posted: May 24, 2008, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Is there a websight that lists complete historical data on the Jackpot amount won and where the winning tickets were sold for Big Game/ Mega Millions???

Litebets27's avatar - power
    Maryland
    United States
    Member #10465
    January 14, 2005
    6065 Posts
    Posted: May 24, 2008, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

If you go under the resource section on this site, click the previous winners and then click the date of the game that you want, it will give you the State that it was sold in as well as a break down of the top prizes and where they were won.

If you want more information then this you may have to go to Mega Millions official website.

litebets

Feeling,  PRICELESS!!!Banana

Come on Jackpot!!!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23259 Posts
      Posted: May 24, 2008, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

Is there a websight that lists complete historical data on the Jackpot amount won and where the winning tickets were sold for Big Game/ Mega Millions???

Yes Think, it is on USA Mega (www.usamega.com).  To start, click "Previous Results" on the left side at USA Mega, under Mega Millions.

Then, find the drawing you want the detail for and click the date/link.  That will take you directly to the detail for that drawing.  Detail includes:

• Results
      • Texas Megaplier
      • Annuity jackpot value
      • Cash jackpot value
      • Drawing video link
      • Number of jackpot winners
      • State(s) jackpot winner(s) were sold in
      • Number of second-tier winners
      • State(s) second-tier winner(s) were sold in
      • Detailed chart showing every prize level, the number of winners in each prize level, and the total amount awarded for each prize level
      • Same detailed prize level chart for the state of California, showing all the prize amounts, number of winners, and total payouts for each level in that state (because California uses different pari-mutuel prize payouts)

From each detailed drawing page, you can easily page back and forth between drawings without going back to the Previous Results page.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Marquette, MI
        United States
        Member #20541
        August 20, 2005
        705 Posts
        Posted: May 25, 2008, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

Yes Think, it is on USA Mega (www.usamega.com).  To start, click "Previous Results" on the left side at USA Mega, under Mega Millions.

Then, find the drawing you want the detail for and click the date/link.  That will take you directly to the detail for that drawing.  Detail includes:

• Results
        • Texas Megaplier
        • Annuity jackpot value
        • Cash jackpot value
        • Drawing video link
        • Number of jackpot winners
        • State(s) jackpot winner(s) were sold in
        • Number of second-tier winners
        • State(s) second-tier winner(s) were sold in
        • Detailed chart showing every prize level, the number of winners in each prize level, and the total amount awarded for each prize level
        • Same detailed prize level chart for the state of California, showing all the prize amounts, number of winners, and total payouts for each level in that state (because California uses different pari-mutuel prize payouts)

From each detailed drawing page, you can easily page back and forth between drawings without going back to the Previous Results page.

Thanks Todd.  I found Big Game information on the "Michigan ring" web sight

but that only tells you the amount of the Jackpot and if it was won or not.  It does not tell where it was won.   I am going to have alot of googling to do on that one. 

Big game Jackpots almost never made it past $70 Million until that record $363 Million just near the time it changed to Mega Mill.  If I ever sit down and make a winners list I will post it.  Now before I say anything more I will check USA MEGA and see if the results go back to 1996.

Marquette, MI
          United States
          Member #20541
          August 20, 2005
          705 Posts
          Posted: May 25, 2008, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Yay!!! It goes all the way back to 96!! 

Marquette, MI
            United States
            Member #20541
            August 20, 2005
            705 Posts
            Posted: May 25, 2008, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

Yep, I have some googling to do for all the wins before July 2004.  It looks like about 5 and 1/2 dozen Big Game wins and I dont know how many Mega Mill yet

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23259 Posts
              Posted: May 26, 2008, 9:18 am - IP Logged

Thanks Todd.  I found Big Game information on the "Michigan ring" web sight

but that only tells you the amount of the Jackpot and if it was won or not.  It does not tell where it was won.   I am going to have alot of googling to do on that one. 

Big game Jackpots almost never made it past $70 Million until that record $363 Million just near the time it changed to Mega Mill.  If I ever sit down and make a winners list I will post it.  Now before I say anything more I will check USA MEGA and see if the results go back to 1996.

USA Mega has every drawing in the history of Mega Millions and The Big Game.  It is where I would check first for anything to do with The Big Game, Mega Millions and/or Powerball, because it has always been the largest independent site dedicated to those games.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!