Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New California pick 4 strategies - number elimination

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Steve93657.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Sanger
United States
Member #61253
May 16, 2008
4 Posts
Posted: May 25, 2008, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

How many people are now using the process of number elimination for the new California pick 4? The newest daily 4 game in it's infancy should provide plenty of opportunities to use a number elimination system together with wheeling for the 4 pick box prize.

Any ideas?

LuckyCash's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
    FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #5086
    June 16, 2004
    139 Posts
    Posted: May 26, 2008, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

How many people are now using the process of number elimination for the new California pick 4? The newest daily 4 game in it's infancy should provide plenty of opportunities to use a number elimination system together with wheeling for the 4 pick box prize.

Any ideas?

From my 2 cents, you can virtually use any pick4 file with process of elimination and don't have to be just a new imposed game (set a range and simulates it).

However, I don't know how successful is this method and my observation indicates that where the numbers that are "HOT" will keep coming and then "DUE" numbers and "COLD" numbers just stay cold for a long streak and these numbers go thru cycles of HOT, DUE and COLD.  Therefore you have to track the trends and patterns.

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
      BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
      United States
      Member #1647
      June 10, 2003
      2266 Posts
      Posted: June 2, 2008, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Any ideas?

I have found that the best way,to filter my numbers is to filter my numbers by sum range with 8 numbers extra to compensate for skips outside of sum range.(i 've done the math)

Nathan

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

Sanger
        United States
        Member #61253
        May 16, 2008
        4 Posts
        Posted: June 2, 2008, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Hi Nathan,

I have yet to find a way to use a sum total in boxed plays. My current elimination processed produced the 3558 win last night as straight/box (I have played it for 6 straight days) and paid $2865.00

I used a 10 game set to come up with straight box number combinations. I will only play 10 different picks at a time and repeat those numbers until I hit the box combo. Then I adjust the spreadsheet using the current 10 game swing; but might adjust to 12-14 games to reduce the number of play possibilities. The win last night was pure luck but seems to follw some logical path of number reduction since the game is in it's infancy.

If I can hit consistantly on a box combo (more than 1 time a week) I will begin posting the picks more often along with the spreadsheet.

The game, as new as it is, could still repeat combo's at any time; but until they do I will keep trying this system. I use a similiar 15 game formulation on daily 3 and can hit 1 a week for about $60 to $110. Not enough consistantcy to call it a sure strategy, but it keeps paying for the lottery picks for now.

Steve