Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

EZ Money's Book ("How to Beat the Oddz") to Be Published This Summer

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
EZMoney's avatar - weedss04lx1

United States
Member #415
June 22, 2002
418 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2008, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

Wow, this is heavy stuff!!!

You actually have a system on buying the "correct" quick picks???
How you go about that?
You sit in your car on an Interstate and wait until the wind blows from the proper direction, the birds stop singing, a maserati passe you by and a fireball lights up the sky in the north leaving a big X in the clouds, then you drive of and stop at the third lottery store you encounter, and if the guy behind the desk is a vampire who has just had his meal, you rapidly buy a quick pick?
Is this coming anywhere close to your "How To Buy The Winning Quick Pick?"-system?

I believe you when you say it has never been examined.
Don't step out with your "system" to get it examined, or people will wanna have your head examined...

Math you wouldnt understand. Now please go put on the dunce cap and stand in the corner. 

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10354 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2008, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Math you wouldnt understand. Now please go put on the dunce cap and stand in the corner. 

Gee, you're so tactful. I'd say someone who even entertains the thought of "picking the right QP" is much more likely to be the dunce, stunad.

Yeah, math we "can't understnad". like Milo Minderbinder math.

See my sig.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.