Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Steve Player's "Lucky 7-plus" system? How can it cover doubles too?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 9 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
kentucky
United States
Member #2871
November 25, 2003
42 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2008, 12:49 am - IP Logged

I got the regular 'Lucky 7" system, and it doesn't cover the chosen digit if a doubles combo is drawn.  The "Lucky 7-plus" system claims that even if a double digit combination is drawn, that you are still  covered and you still win whether or not a  nomatch  combo is drawn or a doubles combo (as long as it contains your key digit).   How is this possible ?  wouldn't it cost  more than 37 dollars  a day (or 18 dollars a day) like the regular Lucky 7 system?

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
    Idaho
    United States
    Member #56506
    November 21, 2007
    6537 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2008, 1:05 am - IP Logged

I don't have or know what the Lucky 7 system is, but my guess is that you would have to play those numbers online for 25/50 cents or something.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: May 27, 2008, 2:11 am - IP Logged

I got the regular 'Lucky 7" system, and it doesn't cover the chosen digit if a doubles combo is drawn.  The "Lucky 7-plus" system claims that even if a double digit combination is drawn, that you are still  covered and you still win whether or not a  nomatch  combo is drawn or a doubles combo (as long as it contains your key digit).   How is this possible ?  wouldn't it cost  more than 37 dollars  a day (or 18 dollars a day) like the regular Lucky 7 system?

It's basically a bait and switch. The switch being some event that works sometimes, yet enough to warrant it as proof of the reliability of the system.

I've had many years of experience in buying some of his work, and the sales spiel that came with it.

The only good one he has is the cash graphs. Period. The rest is just passifying the masses.

There is no such system. To cover doubles costs more. End of discussion. Unless someone changes the laws of physics and numbers, it'll be what it is. Smoke and mirrors. Been there...done that in steve's world.