Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 2:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How Long?

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Stew12.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
Durham, North Carolina
United States
Member #58710
February 23, 2008
6861 Posts
Posted: May 29, 2008, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

I just wanted to know how long do you hold a number? I keep finding new numbers and I will hold them and hold them and play them hard and then when I get tired of putting so much on them I let them go. Of course thats when they fall. Any advice or whats your policy on petting numbers?

Lovies

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
    Member #31284
    January 27, 2006
    8962 Posts
    Posted: May 29, 2008, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

I just wanted to know how long do you hold a number? I keep finding new numbers and I will hold them and hold them and play them hard and then when I get tired of putting so much on them I let them go. Of course thats when they fall. Any advice or whats your policy on petting numbers?

I have held on a number up to a month until it finally came (thats 1 number-lol)

I personally have no policy....anything goes when it comes to numbers.

United Kingdom
      Member #57145
      December 19, 2007
      31 Posts
      Posted: May 29, 2008, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Somtimes I play the same numbers for 2 or 3 weeks but I mostly try to keep it random every time.

There's a lottery pool at my local pub they have played the same 35 lines every week for 13 years and the most numbers they've ever had on one line is 4 and that only happened once, that's in the 6/49 UK Lotto.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
        Idaho
        United States
        Member #56506
        November 21, 2007
        6537 Posts
        Posted: May 29, 2008, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

If the game that you are talking about is Pick 3 or Pick 4 then imo, I think playing the same set for 1 or 2 weeks is about right. But I've heard that some people play a certain set up to a month and they do well. I think it all depends on the individual.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
          mississippi
          United States
          Member #34478
          March 3, 2006
          5903 Posts
          Posted: May 29, 2008, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

This can be a trick question..ONE NUMBER..well lets see..I believe there are 120 boxed combinations for a 3 digit number..each one will take its turn to be last to show..now..it really depends on when you found it..if you found it early when the cycle started..AND IF IT WAS PREDETERMNIED TO BE LAST..then you can wait 120 days plus one extra day for everytime a box combo repeats..

So it really determines when you found the number and where it sits in the present cycle of the 120 boxed combos that are running..REMEMBER..if it is predetermined to be last..you can wait MANY MONTHS BEFORE YOU SEE IT..

Lotterybraker..you are so full of Sh$t..no..not really..just like when powerball started its game..all the states make up ONE SET..as soon as they had one winner..ONE STATE WAS AUTOMATICALLY PREDETERMINED TO BE LAST..ie... A BEGINNING AND AN END..

SImple to Show..and simple to PROVE..look here at Minnesota now..LETS SAY JUST FOR FUN..that Minnesoate started their lottery on Friday May 16th 2008..see the first drawing 405..now it has to cycle through until all digits are represented in the case the digit 6 was missing until it showed on May 26th..A BEGINNING AND AN END..everything works the same..single digits..pairs..and entire combos..there is always a beginning and an end..so it really determines where you start any run ..that will determine ABOUT how long something is missing..BUT WE ALL WANT TO win the next draw..and the draw after that..and the draw after that..but we cant..because most of us INCLUDING MYSELF..trys to cheat the numbers..take a shortcut and start our run..or EXPERIMENTING a week ago..2 weeks ago..a month ago..when actuality..we are BUTTING INLINE..all of those Variables that you havent found yet..and sequences YOU CAN EVEN IMAGINE that has to complete..HAS TO RUN THEIR  sequence if you see it or not..all variables has to complete their run..all sequences has to..all diigts..all pairs..all combos..see how hard it would be to go from DRAW TO DRAW to win..

Wed, May 28, 20083-7-7
          Tue, May 27, 20088-2-1
          Mon, May 26, 20081-6-6
          Sun, May 25, 20080-1-0
          Sat, May 24, 20085-5-9
          Fri, May 23, 20088-7-5
          Thu, May 22, 20085-3-7
          Wed, May 21, 20084-5-4
          Tue, May 20, 20082-7-3
          Mon, May 19, 20085-7-1
          Sun, May 18, 20088-9-5
          Sat, May 17, 20081-7-4
          Fri, May 16, 20084-0-5

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
            Member #4877
            May 30, 2004
            5121 Posts
            Posted: May 29, 2008, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

R U really blessed or DU bet on the same "HORSE in every RACE"?????

TRANSLATION:

PSYKO "can't" give advice >>>>>>>>>>"PETTING" >>>>>>>>>>>>>

(but, I-DO....gull's .....have 2 cat's)

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

WHAT more can a PSYKO >>>>>>>"DO"..........BUTT< write a B@@K!!!!

PSYKOMO

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
              Durham, North Carolina
              United States
              Member #58710
              February 23, 2008
              6861 Posts
              Posted: May 29, 2008, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Thanks everyone for replying. Yes I was speaking of Pick 3. Sorry I should have said that. Maybe I will stick to the 1-2 week rule. That way I wont spend as much on it.  And yes I can honestly say I'm EXTREMELY BLESSED. Maybe that should be my name. ha ha...

Lovies

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                Idaho
                United States
                Member #56506
                November 21, 2007
                6537 Posts
                Posted: May 31, 2008, 1:16 am - IP Logged

This can be a trick question..ONE NUMBER..well lets see..I believe there are 120 boxed combinations for a 3 digit number..each one will take its turn to be last to show..now..it really depends on when you found it..if you found it early when the cycle started..AND IF IT WAS PREDETERMNIED TO BE LAST..then you can wait 120 days plus one extra day for everytime a box combo repeats..

So it really determines when you found the number and where it sits in the present cycle of the 120 boxed combos that are running..REMEMBER..if it is predetermined to be last..you can wait MANY MONTHS BEFORE YOU SEE IT..

Lotterybraker..you are so full of Sh$t..no..not really..just like when powerball started its game..all the states make up ONE SET..as soon as they had one winner..ONE STATE WAS AUTOMATICALLY PREDETERMINED TO BE LAST..ie... A BEGINNING AND AN END..

SImple to Show..and simple to PROVE..look here at Minnesota now..LETS SAY JUST FOR FUN..that Minnesoate started their lottery on Friday May 16th 2008..see the first drawing 405..now it has to cycle through until all digits are represented in the case the digit 6 was missing until it showed on May 26th..A BEGINNING AND AN END..everything works the same..single digits..pairs..and entire combos..there is always a beginning and an end..so it really determines where you start any run ..that will determine ABOUT how long something is missing..BUT WE ALL WANT TO win the next draw..and the draw after that..and the draw after that..but we cant..because most of us INCLUDING MYSELF..trys to cheat the numbers..take a shortcut and start our run..or EXPERIMENTING a week ago..2 weeks ago..a month ago..when actuality..we are BUTTING INLINE..all of those Variables that you havent found yet..and sequences YOU CAN EVEN IMAGINE that has to complete..HAS TO RUN THEIR  sequence if you see it or not..all variables has to complete their run..all sequences has to..all diigts..all pairs..all combos..see how hard it would be to go from DRAW TO DRAW to win..

Wed, May 28, 20083-7-7
                Tue, May 27, 20088-2-1
                Mon, May 26, 20081-6-6
                Sun, May 25, 20080-1-0
                Sat, May 24, 20085-5-9
                Fri, May 23, 20088-7-5
                Thu, May 22, 20085-3-7
                Wed, May 21, 20084-5-4
                Tue, May 20, 20082-7-3
                Mon, May 19, 20085-7-1
                Sun, May 18, 20088-9-5
                Sat, May 17, 20081-7-4
                Fri, May 16, 20084-0-5

Hey lotterybraker, could you tell me how you put those tables from the Pick 3 section into a post? I've seen people do that before, but don't know how they do it. Thanks.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Stew12's avatar - bad egg-64x64.png
                  CT
                  United States
                  Member #61398
                  May 21, 2008
                  781 Posts
                  Posted: June 1, 2008, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

It depends for me.. One set of numbers I sometimes play are the ones that haven't hit in the longest.  In that case I'll play them until they hit (individually) then there will be new numbers that haven't been seen in the longest time.  Another I use is numbers that are out by their average amount of skips.  A bit of software I wrote runs through will say, for example, "#3 averages 8 draws between hits, it was drawn 7 draws ago so it is 'due'. "  etc etc.  In that scenerio the numbers I play change pretty much every drawing.  So basically it depends on the strategy you are using.  There's really no correct answer, just depends on what you feel like!