Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Illinois Pick 3 - 6/1/08 thru 6/30/08

Topic closed. 524 replies. Last post 8 years ago by lottery lady.

Page 16 of 35
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23260 Posts
Posted: June 14, 2008, 11:28 am - IP Logged

Ohhh, that’s a very good one Lottery lady! This is your best performance and took you all night… “Don’t look at them” or “Go to another state”

WoW! Is this why I’m paying for my Platinum membership? A paying customer to Todd and his website. An excellent website I might add with some distractions.

First of all; it’s hard not to look at your numbers because the 50, 60 numbers is hard to miss.

Second; I live in Illinois and not anywhere else to exchange concrete ideas on winning pick-3 lottery day in and day out.

Like this one posted here just a few days ago

Posted: June 10, 2008, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

ReplyFavorites Top

Add these numbers for tonight and tomorrow.

458 and 428…

428 combo of any kind has not come up in over 8 months..

Good luck… Gordy

I posted those numbers after seeing 158 that morning and 294 the night before. Guess what 248 showed up that night. A $790 hit on my part but not the $2.790.00 I was hoping for on a $16 dollars investment. Actually it was $52 that night because of 458 I also played and going for $12,790.00 that night.

A winning number none the less posed that day not a month in advance and re-posted day in and day out until it hit.

Don’t know if you noticed but we are here to win and win big. At least I am.

You posting and re-posting 50, 60 numbers day in and day out is not helpful to this forum. It’s ridiculous to think so, even on your part.

Lottery lady, for what its worth you are not the only one with bunch of numbers, Buckike is also ridiculous with his/her 40, 50 or 60 numbers and re-posted daily until it hit.

Just a bunch of numbers re-posted day in day out until it hit by you two and nothing more.

Stop guessing and start predicting is all I ask.

Thank you, Gordy.Type

Gordy,

Thank you for the nice words about this site, and very nice job with the 428/248.

You are definitely the type of player who shoots for very specific targets, and you seem to be on top of your game.

In defense of those who post many numbers, there are two main reasons why many people do this (not just Lottery Lady):

1. They are not doing it expecting that someone will actually play all those numbers.  They themselves do not play all those numbers.  However, they have narrowed their selections to a pool of combinations, and post their numbers specifically to combine and/or filter with other members' numbers.  Case in point:  your numbers came down to 458 and 428, and you want to pick one of them to ride all the money on.  Perhaps you could check out the number pools from other Illionois predictors to see if one combo or another were in their lists.  If Lottery Lady had 428 in her list, maybe that would tell you you're on to something. 

Another common approach is to use the Deflate and/or Inspector features that come with your Platinum membership to highlight the best combos among all or some of the Illionois predictions for a draw.  That is a very common thing to do.

~OR~ 

2. Some people cast a very wide net, and actually do play a lot of numbers in each draw.  Their object is to come out ahead by hitting smaller prizes (or with lower margin) more often, which is the opposite of those who hit less often, but with bigger payouts.  You may disagree with that approach, but you can't tell someone not to wager in whichever way they like.

As you can see in Lottery Lady's profile, she has been a member of Lottery Post since 2003 — her five-year anniversary is 7 days from now.  She has been a Platinum member for 3 of those years.

My point is that you're not jumping on a newbie or a hit-and-run poster.  Lottery Lady deserves a little more than what you have given her, don't you think?

You are just as entitled to your opinion as she is to hers, so I am not taking sides as far as "who is right".  The thing I am being critical of is going after someone for posting something you don't feel is useful to yourself.  Every single person has pet peeves, but if they each went after those who posted their pet peeves, we would have nothing but flame wars, and then there wouldn't be much of a forum left to post on.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

CCHS13's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
    Illinois
    United States
    Member #46704
    September 23, 2006
    3692 Posts
    Posted: June 14, 2008, 11:59 am - IP Logged

Thank you buckike and Lottojunky

Men Lie Women Lie Numbers Dont

Illinois
      United States
      Member #46704
      September 23, 2006
      3692 Posts
      Posted: June 14, 2008, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

Well put Todd

Cant we all get along, that may be why Lucky left

Its suppose to be US against THEM (the state)     Group Hug     Sun Smiley

Downhere, S.C.
        United States
        Member #35033
        March 11, 2006
        1956 Posts
        Posted: June 14, 2008, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

Well put Todd

I Agree!     We all need to go in the same direction.

US FlagPlease Pray For Our Troops And Their Families.

Lottojunky's avatar - avatar 6439.gif
          Vernon Hills, Illinois
          United States
          Member #55069
          September 9, 2007
          456 Posts
          Posted: June 14, 2008, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

Gordy,

Thank you for the nice words about this site, and very nice job with the 428/248.

You are definitely the type of player who shoots for very specific targets, and you seem to be on top of your game.

In defense of those who post many numbers, there are two main reasons why many people do this (not just Lottery Lady):

1. They are not doing it expecting that someone will actually play all those numbers.  They themselves do not play all those numbers.  However, they have narrowed their selections to a pool of combinations, and post their numbers specifically to combine and/or filter with other members' numbers.  Case in point:  your numbers came down to 458 and 428, and you want to pick one of them to ride all the money on.  Perhaps you could check out the number pools from other Illionois predictors to see if one combo or another were in their lists.  If Lottery Lady had 428 in her list, maybe that would tell you you're on to something. 

Another common approach is to use the Deflate and/or Inspector features that come with your Platinum membership to highlight the best combos among all or some of the Illionois predictions for a draw.  That is a very common thing to do.

~OR~ 

2. Some people cast a very wide net, and actually do play a lot of numbers in each draw.  Their object is to come out ahead by hitting smaller prizes (or with lower margin) more often, which is the opposite of those who hit less often, but with bigger payouts.  You may disagree with that approach, but you can't tell someone not to wager in whichever way they like.

As you can see in Lottery Lady's profile, she has been a member of Lottery Post since 2003 — her five-year anniversary is 7 days from now.  She has been a Platinum member for 3 of those years.

My point is that you're not jumping on a newbie or a hit-and-run poster.  Lottery Lady deserves a little more than what you have given her, don't you think?

You are just as entitled to your opinion as she is to hers, so I am not taking sides as far as "who is right".  The thing I am being critical of is going after someone for posting something you don't feel is useful to yourself.  Every single person has pet peeves, but if they each went after those who posted their pet peeves, we would have nothing but flame wars, and then there wouldn't be much of a forum left to post on.

Todd…

It’s not my intention to be a troublemaker. Honest!

What I was trying to express is how annoying is to see 50, 60 numbers posted and re-posted daily. That’s all and nothing more.

Maybe it’s me and I don’t think outside the box like others.

My comments about your website are genuine and kind of jealous of it. It’s one of those where you slap yourself on the forehead and say: Damn! Why didn’t I think of that? 

Congratulations on it. Live long and prosper.        

Gordy….

Lottojunky's avatar - avatar 6439.gif
            Vernon Hills, Illinois
            United States
            Member #55069
            September 9, 2007
            456 Posts
            Posted: June 14, 2008, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

019 and 571 yesterday..

O.K. Gang…. Yesterday’s midday 019 could bring in 919, 917 or 749 this morning or tonight.

Last night’s 571 looks like 154, 148, 548, 458 or 847 this morning and tonight

887 last Saturday numbers may repeat as 878 this morning, and 594 hit New Jersey yesterday afternoon. Third st. hit in 30 days in other states

Could it be here today, this morning after 28 years…??? Only the Pick-3 Lotto Gods knows!

Good Luck….  Gordy

Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23260 Posts
              Posted: June 14, 2008, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

Well put Todd

Lucky has not left.  He is still posting his generous posts as vigorously as ever:

http://www.lotterypost.com/member/1169/recentposts

Illinois
                United States
                Member #46704
                September 23, 2006
                3692 Posts
                Posted: June 14, 2008, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

I should have been more specific, I meant left the Illinois thread

Downhere, S.C.
                  United States
                  Member #35033
                  March 11, 2006
                  1956 Posts
                  Posted: June 14, 2008, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

US FlagPlease Pray For Our Troops And Their Families.

Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23260 Posts
                    Posted: June 14, 2008, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

Todd…

It’s not my intention to be a troublemaker. Honest!

What I was trying to express is how annoying is to see 50, 60 numbers posted and re-posted daily. That’s all and nothing more.

Maybe it’s me and I don’t think outside the box like others.

My comments about your website are genuine and kind of jealous of it. It’s one of those where you slap yourself on the forehead and say: Damn! Why didn’t I think of that? 

Congratulations on it. Live long and prosper.        

Gordy….

It's OK to disagree.  In fact it would be a fairly boring forum if everyone agreed about everything all the time.  Diversity of opinion and in ideas is what will lead us to better playing.

All I'm saying is that with something like playing/predicting style, it's only going to end up in a flame war if someone yells at someone else for playing the way they do.

Someone could just as easily say, "How can you expect to have any fun playing with only a few hits per year -- you need to play more than that!"  Or, "Why are you wasting money playing the same number so many times?!"  (I've seen that a few times.)

So anyone can find fault with anyone else's playing style if it differs from their own.

I would not suggest calling someone else's style "annoying", even if it annoys the heck out of you.  Just don't say it.

If someone is trolling (purposely provoking an argument), that's a different story, but this is a style issue, not trolling.

If everyone is good with this, let's just put it behind us and forget it happened.  OK?

Icey's avatar - yocco
                      Nassau
                      Bahamas
                      Member #48145
                      December 11, 2006
                      412 Posts
                      Posted: June 14, 2008, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

Lucky said that he is focusing on the newer states.  I sure miss his Illinois and New York post.

I sometimes get a little upset with the 20 or more numbers people post on this site, but i just ignore them and I guess Gordy has to do the same.  But, people are entitled to their opinions.

But, I sure miss LUCKY!!!!

illinois
                        United States
                        Member #1781
                        July 3, 2003
                        865 Posts
                        Posted: June 14, 2008, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

I miss Lucky twoI Agree!

theguynextdoor's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                          Chicago, Illinois
                          United States
                          Member #59037
                          March 4, 2008
                          628 Posts
                          Posted: June 14, 2008, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

Good afternoon,

June 14, 2008

midday draw 080

congrats to all the winners!

Just a Guy Tryin' To Get Paid!

TheGuyNextDoor Patriot

Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg
                            Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #20
                            December 20, 2000
                            56964 Posts
                            Posted: June 14, 2008, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

I miss Lucky twoI Agree!

Hi thnikemom - You have been missed...welcome back !!

Good Luck Lep

Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg
                              Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #20
                              December 20, 2000
                              56964 Posts
                              Posted: June 14, 2008, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

Illinios - 06/14/2008

Evening 
                              862-865-958-954-410-416-219-215-841-842 
                              908-906-250-259