Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 7:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

EZ Money-The Chosen One

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 9 years ago by ThatScaryChick.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
EZMoney's avatar - weedss04lx1

United States
Member #415
June 22, 2002
418 Posts
Posted: June 1, 2008, 9:25 am - IP Logged

I see the time 11:11 and 1:11 every day, every time.  I think I'm blessed in some sort.  Yesterday my total at the grocery store was $11.11.  I originally thought I was crazy, told a friend, and supposedly she sees similar stuff.  Any similar experiences? 

Greensboro, North Carolina
    United States
    Member #1616
    June 5, 2003
    1288 Posts
    Posted: June 1, 2008, 9:38 am - IP Logged

I see the time 11:11 and 1:11 every day, every time.  I think I'm blessed in some sort.  Yesterday my total at the grocery store was $11.11.  I originally thought I was crazy, told a friend, and supposedly she sees similar stuff.  Any similar experiences? 

One is the loneliest number that you will ever find. Could be a sign.

US Flag

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23349 Posts
      Posted: June 1, 2008, 9:40 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Mystical forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
        Kunming
        China
        Member #57910
        January 23, 2008
        3626 Posts
        Posted: June 1, 2008, 9:50 am - IP Logged

" I think I'm blessed in some sort". I have news for you. We are ALL blessed in many ways. However not all of us appreciate those blessings. Instead some like to brag and think they are the "only" one. " EZ Money- The Chosen One " I don't think so. I see you haven't learn anything from all the other replies from your other many posts. Learn to accept your blessings but don't be arrogant in the process. Be humble and your blessing may well multiply.

Play to win!

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: June 1, 2008, 11:28 am - IP Logged

I read that on clock at 11:11 last night when I went to bed.  It has been flashing everywhere for me too.    On a car tag in front of me yesterday.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
            Idaho
            United States
            Member #56506
            November 21, 2007
            6537 Posts
            Posted: June 1, 2008, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

" I think I'm blessed in some sort". I have news for you. We are ALL blessed in many ways. However not all of us appreciate those blessings. Instead some like to brag and think they are the "only" one. " EZ Money- The Chosen One " I don't think so. I see you haven't learn anything from all the other replies from your other many posts. Learn to accept your blessings but don't be arrogant in the process. Be humble and your blessing may well multiply.

Very well said. Yes Nod

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."