Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 12:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Noob and starting to learn

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 9 years ago by ThatScaryChick.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
plumstead, PA
United States
Member #61690
June 1, 2008
1 Posts
Posted: June 1, 2008, 10:27 am - IP Logged

Good morning all I am interested in learning all I can about wheels and the best tools for picking the numbers.  I have tried a lottery picking software and obviously I did not understand the system so here I am trying to learn. 

I am playing the PA powerball and pick 5.  Where is the best place for me start learnig about the different systems and understanding them? 

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: June 1, 2008, 11:26 am - IP Logged

Good morning all I am interested in learning all I can about wheels and the best tools for picking the numbers.  I have tried a lottery picking software and obviously I did not understand the system so here I am trying to learn. 

I am playing the PA powerball and pick 5.  Where is the best place for me start learnig about the different systems and understanding them? 

Nemo Buddy Icons  Find most anything under the system forum.. Good luck

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Sandra Dee's avatar - dandy
      Bayonne
      United States
      Member #61147
      May 13, 2008
      129 Posts
      Posted: June 1, 2008, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

another NOOB? hello EZmoney, again Blue Thinking

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
        Member #14
        November 9, 2001
        31369 Posts
        Posted: June 1, 2008, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to DU. 

love to nibble those micey feet.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
          Idaho
          United States
          Member #56506
          November 21, 2007
          6537 Posts
          Posted: June 1, 2008, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post msuvmi! I hope you find what you are looking for.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."