Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 6/1- 6/30

Topic closed. 3675 replies. Last post 8 years ago by ConstantlyB.

Page 118 of 246
PrintE-mailLink
Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
North Carolina
United States
Member #59855
March 29, 2008
31506 Posts
Posted: June 19, 2008, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

na! sometime I can hear and sometimes I don't... it is just random...

I think sometimes we get so hurt because we don't win that we'd like to maybe think it's fixed but there is not any way they could possibly get away with it.

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #59855
    March 29, 2008
    31506 Posts
    Posted: June 19, 2008, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Now come on yall stop being cry babies just cause you didn't win......think a little harder about what's going to fall and get it the next time.....See Ya!

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
      Charlotte NC
      United States
      Member #17406
      June 18, 2005
      4053 Posts
      Posted: June 19, 2008, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

When I watch it live there is nothing showing but the screen with the countdown numbers flipping and like I said I watched it for 4 minutes today countdown and did not see anyone......it has to be on the up and up...I don't think there is any way it could be crooked........just don't think they could get away with it.

well they do 3 pretest draws before each drawing and the 4th is the number we get and then they do another pre-test after the drawing.  So I don't know how it translates into letting us see the actual drawing.

takeemtothebank

blksaint1's avatar - animaniacs25
        concord n.c.
        United States
        Member #23761
        October 16, 2005
        3521 Posts
        Posted: June 19, 2008, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

Tell that to the people that fixed the pa.#666

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
          North Carolina
          United States
          Member #53121
          June 24, 2007
          6498 Posts
          Posted: June 19, 2008, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

I think sometimes we get so hurt because we don't win that we'd like to maybe think it's fixed but there is not any way they could possibly get away with it.

ncel could get away with it if they wanted to. any state could do that. remember all we see it a video. it could be live or it could be pre-recorded. Hello this is Tina ( whatever her last is ) and welcome to the drawing for june 19 2008 and here is the 1st number. etc. ncel has all day to sit there and record as many drawings as they want to, then play which set of number ncel wants to play as the live drawing...

like i said before ncel could do about 75 per day, then choose which one they like the best... and yes vergie pick 3 has been rigged before. recently with tennesse and a while back with New Jersey..

Charlotte NC
            United States
            Member #17406
            June 18, 2005
            4053 Posts
            Posted: June 19, 2008, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

ncel could get away with it if they wanted to. any state could do that. remember all we see it a video. it could be live or it could be pre-recorded. Hello this is Tina ( whatever her last is ) and welcome to the drawing for june 19 2008 and here is the 1st number. etc. ncel has all day to sit there and record as many drawings as they want to, then play which set of number ncel wants to play as the live drawing...

like i said before ncel could do about 75 per day, then choose which one they like the best... and yes vergie pick 3 has been rigged before. recently with tennesse and a while back with New Jersey..

how can you forget what her last name is - it's a jinky name - Seldom Cash. 

takeemtothebank

Raleigh, NC
              United States
              Member #61903
              June 9, 2008
              145 Posts
              Posted: June 19, 2008, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

You right we do get upset when we don't win thats natural.....But That still don't hide facts of what goes on behind closed doors at NCEL???? Can anybody answer.......Why when they have the live drawing why is there Auditors name always stated before drawing the numbers???? Hell I want my Auditor present there tool!!!....lolololol

And also remember that one draw they had about 2 months ago when they were having the LIVE Drawing and the lady was about to call out the numbers and we heard someone say HOLD!!! And the screen went blank and then we had to look on the site to see what they put the numbers as???  I know ya'll remember......Why did the Guy tell her to HOLD!!! in the middle of a LIVE Drawing????  And then come out with the PICK 3 numbers 15 minutes later??  Suspect to me!!...lol

wendell
                United States
                Member #47965
                December 4, 2006
                189 Posts
                Posted: June 19, 2008, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

no doubt they know what the number is gonna be we just have got to figure out what it's gonna be i think it's pre recorded NO i know it's pre-recorded because i worked at foodlion at the tower shopping center  and when i leave i use to pass yonkers road and there is NO CARS OUT THERE WHEN I PASS and the second thing i noticed is  that the outfit that the caller has on at 3:00  if it's the same caller at 11:22 the outfit is the same

blksaint1's avatar - animaniacs25
                  concord n.c.
                  United States
                  Member #23761
                  October 16, 2005
                  3521 Posts
                  Posted: June 19, 2008, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

yes they have (3)three  predrawing before they acutal drawing ,I had gotting a paper on it when the lottery started the pic 3.

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                    Charlotte North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #464
                    July 9, 2002
                    17392 Posts
                    Posted: June 19, 2008, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

I too am pissed.  I had 787 several times and was very upset that it did not hit!  that 767 was in the other TTT and I chose the wrong one.  It was also in the rundowns.  I guess I am upset with myself!

18-Jun
                    eve

wpb

BIGAUBURN's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
                      Member #49687
                      February 10, 2007
                      391 Posts
                      Posted: June 19, 2008, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

They put some stank in the game!!!!!! But I will still play because I am due for a for a $20,000 dollar number, my homeboy did with 369 in april, its about to fall my way...........get money

If the "haves" gave the "have-nots" half of what they had, the "haves" would still be the "haves" and the"have-nots"would be the "have-somethings" Fred G. Sanford.

Raleigh, NC
                        United States
                        Member #61903
                        June 9, 2008
                        145 Posts
                        Posted: June 19, 2008, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Think about this how is it that when the Pick 3 numbers drawn daily they already know how many people won with that particular number instantly???? Ex. 767 hit today: 355 winning shares won a total of $49,830.....Where those numbers come from so fast if it is not rigged!!!...lol  Somebody please answer that one.....it is some real number crunching going on in between 2:45 and 3pm????lol  How you gonna know the total amount of people that played that number before the posting to the site?  Think, think, think???  lol....

Just thinking alot to the family here.....lolol.....Curious like everybody else....lol

Charlotte North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #464
                          July 9, 2002
                          17392 Posts
                          Posted: June 19, 2008, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

They put some stank in the game!!!!!! But I will still play because I am due for a for a $20,000 dollar number, my homeboy did with 369 in april, its about to fall my way...........get money

Big A,  I see your 026 in the rundown for 767 and it's in the TTT for 767

19-Jun
                          day

wpb

Charlotte NC
                            United States
                            Member #17406
                            June 18, 2005
                            4053 Posts
                            Posted: June 19, 2008, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

yes they have (3)three  predrawing before they acutal drawing ,I had gotting a paper on it when the lottery started the pic 3.

and then they do one after the drawing - so they draw 5 numbers and the 4th one is the one we get.

takeemtothebank

Charlotte North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #464
                              July 9, 2002
                              17392 Posts
                              Posted: June 19, 2008, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Think about this how is it that when the Pick 3 numbers drawn daily they already know how many people won with that particular number instantly???? Ex. 767 hit today: 355 winning shares won a total of $49,830.....Where those numbers come from so fast if it is not rigged!!!...lol  Somebody please answer that one.....it is some real number crunching going on in between 2:45 and 3pm????lol  How you gonna know the total amount of people that played that number before the posting to the site?  Think, think, think???  lol....

Just thinking alot to the family here.....lolol.....Curious like everybody else....lol

I would think that each time someone plays a number the computer registers that number and the amount played back to the headquarter.  That's not hard to do.

wpb

Page 118 of 246