Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 12:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 6/1- 6/30

Topic closed. 3675 replies. Last post 9 years ago by ConstantlyB.

Page 166 of 246
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #62164
June 19, 2008
1217 Posts
Posted: June 24, 2008, 12:28 am - IP Logged

nc midday
6/24

015 017 019 057 078 079 089 123 156 157 167 177 234 237 245 247 256 257 267 278 289 347 457 567 577 778 789

North Carolina
    United States
    Member #4313
    April 11, 2004
    2389 Posts
    Posted: June 24, 2008, 12:42 am - IP Logged

Congratulations VLM and TB, and anyone else who pulled in 844 tonight!!! Yall are some lucky folks. I guess I better start paying more attention!!! ha ha ha!

Enjoy, enjoy!!! When you're hot, you're hot!!!

Party                        Cheers                             Party                Cheers

Gentlespirit
    'Be Loving and Peaceful'Blue Angel

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
      Charlotte NC
      United States
      Member #17406
      June 18, 2005
      4054 Posts
      Posted: June 24, 2008, 7:13 am - IP Logged

You guys are holding like the Fed up in this thread.  to all.

takeemtothebank

a$VeryLuckyMan's avatar - spherewall
        Summerfield NC
        United States
        Member #61736
        June 2, 2008
        3714 Posts
        Posted: June 24, 2008, 7:45 am - IP Logged

Hoping for a two digit return so I will play 444 tomorrow. I played it last week when we were all playing the trips. I'll put $5 on it...watch out now!!!!

Now TB, haven't you read anything i have written over the last couple of weeks???? Why in the world would you put $5 on 444 now??? it came out 844 last night, what do you think the chances are it will come out x44 let alone 444? maybey $1 just in case.  You are better off putting it on 999. 

PS: if the lottery is fixed, i want to meet the man who does it so i can kiss his feet!!! LOL he must like me!! LOL

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
          North Carolina
          United States
          Member #59855
          March 29, 2008
          31890 Posts
          Posted: June 24, 2008, 7:50 am - IP Logged

Congratulations to VLM & TB!.......I have never heard of but one other person as lucky as you are VLM.  You can be sure that people that read this forum and don't post are paying very close attention to what you are playing and making some bucks too!.......and I can't blame them.  I'm sure going to pay more attention to what you play starting today!......your avatar is correct Very Lucky Man!

Again Congrats to you both!...Party

Summerfield NC
            United States
            Member #61736
            June 2, 2008
            3714 Posts
            Posted: June 24, 2008, 7:52 am - IP Logged

Prov1x, i did get your e=mail, thanks, i have been really busy so i haven't checked it out yet.  I already had my workup for the next few days, but now that my numbers are dropping, i will have to find new ones soon!!! I will check it out today.

So, why do you separate day from eve??? i don't agree with this.  I think all draws should be combined.  they use the same machine.  It would be like using every other day when they had the eve. only draw.  doesn't make sense to me.  If you were playing roulette, would you look at every other spin?? 

I do like your 0xx series, sunday i posted that i liked 6xx 1st and 8xx second, now i am 6xx 1st, and 0xx 2nd.  The major part of my picks today will be in the 6 series and 0 series.

Raven62's avatar - binary
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #17843
              June 28, 2005
              51010 Posts
              Posted: June 24, 2008, 7:55 am - IP Logged

Congrats To All The Monday Night Winners: 844!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Summerfield NC
                United States
                Member #61736
                June 2, 2008
                3714 Posts
                Posted: June 24, 2008, 7:58 am - IP Logged

Some words that i hope the people on this post find inspiring, I read them in a book years ago and they inspired me.  It is so true, and if you can internalize it and make it part of you, it will help you in lottery and in life:

If you think you are beaten, you are,
                If you think you dare not, you don't.
                If you like to win, but you think you can't,
                It is almost certain you won't.

If you think you'll lose, you're lost,
                For out in the world we find,
                Success begins with a fellow's will.
                It's all in the state of mind.

If you think you are outclassed, you are,
                You've got to think high to rise,
                You've got to be sure of yourself before
                You can ever win a prize.

Life's battles don't always go
                To the stronger or faster man.
                But soon or late the man who wins,
                Is the man who thinks he can.

~ C. W. Longenecker ~When i play, i think i am going to win, actually, i know i am going to win.  you have to have a positive attitude in life.  smile have fun, be nice, and most importantly, know that everything is going to be alright.  Don't fret, don't get down, just know that there is a higher power looking over you, and if you do good deeds and good things for people, it will come back to you big time.

Summerfield NC
                  United States
                  Member #61736
                  June 2, 2008
                  3714 Posts
                  Posted: June 24, 2008, 8:01 am - IP Logged

Congratulations to VLM & TB!.......I have never heard of but one other person as lucky as you are VLM.  You can be sure that people that read this forum and don't post are paying very close attention to what you are playing and making some bucks too!.......and I can't blame them.  I'm sure going to pay more attention to what you play starting today!......your avatar is correct Very Lucky Man!

Again Congrats to you both!...Party

Thanks Vergie.

wendell
                    United States
                    Member #47965
                    December 4, 2006
                    189 Posts
                    Posted: June 24, 2008, 8:10 am - IP Logged

great team work everyone and congrats to all the winners

i played your numbers VLM but the one's you had on the prediction site 081-629

money funny so i can't play alot of numbers . TODAY i'm gonna win Naughty for mid and eve.

(noted from your inspiring words.)

Summerfield NC
                      United States
                      Member #61736
                      June 2, 2008
                      3714 Posts
                      Posted: June 24, 2008, 8:15 am - IP Logged

great team work everyone and congrats to all the winners

i played your numbers VLM but the one's you had on the prediction site 081-629

money funny so i can't play alot of numbers . TODAY i'm gonna win Naughty for mid and eve.

(noted from your inspiring words.)

those #' are still good, don't give up, i will be heavy on 629, 699 today.  i will post later with all my hot choices, but in the meantime, i have to go collect my money!!!!!

wendell
                        United States
                        Member #47965
                        December 4, 2006
                        189 Posts
                        Posted: June 24, 2008, 8:20 am - IP Logged

i know that's right GO AHEAD we will be here when you get back

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
                          Durham, North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #58710
                          February 23, 2008
                          6882 Posts
                          Posted: June 24, 2008, 8:43 am - IP Logged

Now TB, haven't you read anything i have written over the last couple of weeks???? Why in the world would you put $5 on 444 now??? it came out 844 last night, what do you think the chances are it will come out x44 let alone 444? maybey $1 just in case.  You are better off putting it on 999. 

PS: if the lottery is fixed, i want to meet the man who does it so i can kiss his feet!!! LOL he must like me!! LOL

you are too funny...well i notice the numbers you played the day before heavy hit the next day...so thats just a chance i'll take today..lol...but i'm putting my regulars back in too. 09 pair is what i'm feeling today.

Lovies

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
                            Durham, North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #58710
                            February 23, 2008
                            6882 Posts
                            Posted: June 24, 2008, 8:44 am - IP Logged

thanks Vergie and everyone else..but i can't take the credit for that one..thats all avlm...i dont ever remember played that number except when it was a new number..lol...

Tenaj yep this has been a very lucky week. someone in VA claims to have won 50k on the pick 3 last night and Pam in VA won $5500 plus!!!

Now if 219 would just hit SC I would be straight. I played it combo for today and tomorrow!!!!

Lovies

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
                              North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #59855
                              March 29, 2008
                              31890 Posts
                              Posted: June 24, 2008, 8:52 am - IP Logged

~ C. W. Longenecker ~When i play, i think i am going to win, actually, i know i am going to win.  you have to have a positive attitude in life.  smile have fun, be nice, and most importantly, know that everything is going to be alright.  Don't fret, don't get down, just know that there is a higher power looking over you, and if you do good deeds and good things for people, it will come back to you big time.

I especially like the part above......I'm going thru a bad time with my sick cat and can't seem to get the courage to go to the vet with her because I know what will happen.....but I know I have to deal with it.....the part about a higher power looking over me is just what I needed to hear for today....I apologize like TB did earlier for talking about something off the pick 3 subject but I consider you all my online friends and felt compelled to post this and I am going to deal with my situation today!

Now having said that and (possibly getting reprimanded for it)  lets all go get NCEL and take them for a ride today!

Good luck everybody!...See Ya!

Page 166 of 246