Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 6/1- 6/30

Topic closed. 3675 replies. Last post 8 years ago by ConstantlyB.

Page 204 of 246
PrintE-mailLink
JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
North Carolina
United States
Member #53121
June 24, 2007
6498 Posts
Posted: June 27, 2008, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

it mainly works for evening since all of the back data is for evening, since midday is still new...

it does say the last digit tonight for evening draw tonight will be a 7...

I am rolling deep in the hood with 387 and 837...

North Carolina
    United States
    Member #4313
    April 11, 2004
    2389 Posts
    Posted: June 27, 2008, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

Just in case someone checks my list which I'm sure nobody cares but don't think these are on there.....I buy my tickets at one store in the morning on the way to work and on the way home stop at Foodlion and talk to some pick 3 customers that are there and get a few more......didn't matter though I sure didn't win a darn thing.

Jordan looks like the moon was wrong for today.

Congrats to all that won.

Good luck tonight.See Ya!

You play good numbers Vergie...what ever your workout is, you pick good numbers from it. It's just not your time when they don't fall.

You hit more than I do. I'm the tail dragger!Crying

Gentlespirit
    'Be Loving and Peaceful'Blue Angel

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
      North Carolina
      United States
      Member #59855
      March 29, 2008
      31517 Posts
      Posted: June 27, 2008, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

it mainly works for evening since all of the back data is for evening, since midday is still new...

it does say the last digit tonight for evening draw tonight will be a 7...

I am rolling deep in the hood with 387 and 837...

VLM said he didn't think there was a difference between midday and night....he said how does the machine know?......I'm going to check back and find that post as it seemed to make sense.

North Carolina
        United States
        Member #59855
        March 29, 2008
        31517 Posts
        Posted: June 27, 2008, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

You play good numbers Vergie...what ever your workout is, you pick good numbers from it. It's just not your time when they don't fall.

You hit more than I do. I'm the tail dragger!Crying

Thanks I don't have much of a workout.....just look at how many times numbers have hit and then check on here and see what people are playing and then play my own pet numbers and see what has fell after tha no. the last time it hit....I mean what else can you do really???.......it seems to me I won a lot more when the pick 3 game first came out and I didn't worry about workouts etc......maybe I ought to just go back to that again and see what happens......lol

North Carolina
          United States
          Member #4313
          April 11, 2004
          2389 Posts
          Posted: June 27, 2008, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

Thanks I don't have much of a workout.....just look at how many times numbers have hit and then check on here and see what people are playing and then play my own pet numbers and see what has fell after tha no. the last time it hit....I mean what else can you do really???.......it seems to me I won a lot more when the pick 3 game first came out and I didn't worry about workouts etc......maybe I ought to just go back to that again and see what happens......lol

I have a cousin that plays like you. He just checks numbers that have fallen in the past. Me...I'm different, my computer desk looks like a bookie joint. I have a thousand work-outs surrounding me, and still can't hit!!! ....ha ha. But my time is coming! I'm gonna stay positive!

Good luck tonight Vergie!Wink

Gentlespirit

United States
            Member #62164
            June 19, 2008
            1217 Posts
            Posted: June 27, 2008, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

End #'s not drawn in last 100draws(50day50night)

X03
            X04
            X05
            X07
            X09
            X10
            X21
            X26
            X29
            X32
            X36
            X39
            X41
            X43
            X62
            X63
            X65
            X68
            X70
            X72
            X75
            X78
            X81
            X84
            X88
            X89
            X90
            X92
            X94
            X95
            X96
            X99

X41

North Carolina
              United States
              Member #59855
              March 29, 2008
              31517 Posts
              Posted: June 27, 2008, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

I have a cousin that plays like you. He just checks numbers that have fallen in the past. Me...I'm different, my computer desk looks like a bookie joint. I have a thousand work-outs surrounding me, and still can't hit!!! ....ha ha. But my time is coming! I'm gonna stay positive!

Good luck tonight Vergie!Wink

A store owner had told me about this foreign man that wins at pick 3 all the time and wins a lot and so help me he was in there a couple of days ago and I asked the store owner if that was the man he had told me about and he said yes.

I tried my best to pick his brain about how he plays to win so much and he only told me to play 2007 numbers and I thought that was a bunch of crock because a lot of 2007 numbers fell in 2006 and 2008 so I don't think that has much to do with it.

He did tell me not to buy 50 cent tickets but to buy dollar ones and exact all the time.....couldn't get anything else out of him as he was playing one of those computer games in the store that some law enforcement agencies are trying to shut down.....I played it a couple of times and decided I didn't like it.....lost money too quick.

I saw him in that store again this morning and couldn't get a thing out of him so just patted him on the arm and said good luck with pick 3 and he just grinned like a possem......he has some kind of secret I think and won't share it with me....lol...if I ever get it out of him I'll share what he says but most likely I won't be able to.

United States
                Member #62164
                June 19, 2008
                1217 Posts
                Posted: June 27, 2008, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

eve

014 015 019 045 089 145 147 156 234 244 247 248 256 267 278 289 344 445 489

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #4313
                  April 11, 2004
                  2389 Posts
                  Posted: June 27, 2008, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

Vergie...some people will share, and some won't! Our lottery Post family is soooo generous and giving. That's why I love it here.

You would think that man would have shared his knowledge...it's not like he's got to pay you if you hit!!! But I know some folks like that too...won't share their winnings strategies.

Hang in there girl, we are still going to snag a good one!!!Wink

Gentlespirit

North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #4313
                    April 11, 2004
                    2389 Posts
                    Posted: June 27, 2008, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

3+1+2 workout using midday 241

Good luck this evening everybody!!!Wink

Gentlespirit

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
                      Wilson
                      United States
                      Member #54516
                      August 21, 2007
                      2802 Posts
                      Posted: June 27, 2008, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

Can't remember whose pet number it was but I'll go along with it tonite, in fact I'm doing the whole line:

something is bothering me.....and I can't put my finger on it.

my nephew's birthdate...it's been in all week...Vergie6...i see u too.

Eek

....hey Vergie6....maybe I am psychic...lol yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurray!

first one.....765 $1bx(remebered what ya'll were saying about the 50/50)

the 'NBEY6 RULE(s) SUPREME!!!! 3DAYS....3DAYS...3DAYS!!!!!

took that money and made some more money!!!

....thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn the other 241 str8 and bx Party

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

Wilson
                        United States
                        Member #54516
                        August 21, 2007
                        2802 Posts
                        Posted: June 27, 2008, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

CB I wanted you to have a party when you woke up, invited some very special guest...enjoy and WTG on your win

Dancing Couple     Sneakers                        Wakka Wakka                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        CB                                                                                             

Mix Master            Dancing                                 Oscar Red Carpet 1                   Dancing Couple Dancing Couple            Electric Slide Electric Slide                                                                                    Wakka-wakka                                                    Piano ManBandDrummerFirehead

thanks for the party....dang...this is what you  call  "big doings".......LOL

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

mswiz777's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                          Va Beach
                          United States
                          Member #532
                          August 2, 2002
                          17709 Posts
                          Posted: June 27, 2008, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

Today VA had 218 and NC had 214 so I will be play 214 in VA and NC you all play 218 tonight.

Goood Luck

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                            Charlotte North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #464
                            July 9, 2002
                            17392 Posts
                            Posted: June 27, 2008, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

Eek

....hey Vergie6....maybe I am psychic...lol yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurray!

first one.....765 $1bx(remebered what ya'll were saying about the 50/50)

the 'NBEY6 RULE(s) SUPREME!!!! 3DAYS....3DAYS...3DAYS!!!!!

took that money and made some more money!!!

....thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn the other 241 str8 and bx Party

I got a new name for your CB,  it's CB phychic!!  LOL

Ok what's next, I need a hit!!

wpb

Wilson
                              United States
                              Member #54516
                              August 21, 2007
                              2802 Posts
                              Posted: June 27, 2008, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

Oh yeah!!! Exact Hit here Thumbs Up

NCJBNorth CarolinaPick 3Straight + 6-Way Box5-6-75-6-7$290

Congrats BigBoy!  Dance

I remember when u were playing all the series....WTG!!!Thumbs Up

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

Page 204 of 246