Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

All Tennessee residents

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Littleoldlady.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #60337
April 14, 2008
153 Posts
Posted: June 1, 2008, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

If anyone plays the Tennessee lottery,do you get quick picks or do you have a system? I've never once hit no matter what I do?If I need to get quick picks I will.Any replies would be helpful.Thank you Cheryl

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: June 2, 2008, 8:10 am - IP Logged

If anyone plays the Tennessee lottery,do you get quick picks or do you have a system? I've never once hit no matter what I do?If I need to get quick picks I will.Any replies would be helpful.Thank you Cheryl

Watch littleoldlady and Lucky on the pick 3 forum..

They dowell throughout the month..

Good luck...

TN is tough

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
      Member #60337
      April 14, 2008
      153 Posts
      Posted: June 2, 2008, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

Thank you ,tea,Cheryl from the b'oro

NASHVILLE, TENN
        United States
        Member #33372
        February 20, 2006
        1044 Posts
        Posted: June 2, 2008, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

I play the Tennessee lottory or rather the lottory plays me.  Right now I am just going the QP route.  My method has a long way to go in the way of reducing the odds.

I only play the P5 game and with one ticket per draw.  I do keep up with the numbers using Excel and try different approaches, again using the VBA functions inherent in Excel.  So far I have not found any one approach worthwhile.  (I firmly believe there is a way to reduce the odds which will make playing a method profitable, tho.) 

If nothing else, there is a sense of purpose in keeping up with the drawings and, when I find some quiet time, to think about the lottory ( "lottomise" is my term for this quiet time).

I have found the many ideas presented here worthy of consideration and suggest you read as many as you can, especially those that are five years old.  There are many useful ideas back there.

Good luck

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
          Clarksville
          United States
          Member #487
          July 15, 2002
          17638 Posts
          Posted: June 3, 2008, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

I play PB with QPs only and I always play the extra dollar for the powerplay.  I only play about $8.00 that is for 2 lines for 2 days.  So far I haven't lost.

On the Pic 3..I have lost my aspirin tablet off.  Not necessarily TN but I have been making very bad plays mostly because I don't write down what I should be playing..or I fall asleep without playing first.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: June 3, 2008, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

I play PB with QPs only and I always play the extra dollar for the powerplay.  I only play about $8.00 that is for 2 lines for 2 days.  So far I haven't lost.

On the Pic 3..I have lost my aspirin tablet off.  Not necessarily TN but I have been making very bad plays mostly because I don't write down what I should be playing..or I fall asleep without playing first.

I usually miss out on my numbers due to falling to sleep.  Do you think age could have anything to do with that?  Na.....Wink

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
              Clarksville
              United States
              Member #487
              July 15, 2002
              17638 Posts
              Posted: June 4, 2008, 8:22 am - IP Logged

I think it is exhaustion mostly..anyone who thinks that teachers don't earn their pay needs to come to work with me one day..

My PB QPs picks have been doing me pretty good.  I even got that 10 muliplier thing once..I made 30.00 and on Saturday I got 3 numbers ( I think that is 28.00)..maybe I will look up one day and have ALL of them.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.