Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Instant WIN for NY Take 5??

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 8 years ago by bashley572.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
bashley572's avatar - starwars14
West Side of Sunny Florida
United States
Member #55048
September 8, 2007
3371 Posts
Posted: June 3, 2008, 9:09 am - IP Logged

I just noticed that NY Take 5 is offering a

Instant Win

Option that can be played for an extra $1.  It is only offered through June and is promotional.  Anyone else know much about it as I can't seem to get any details on the web site (such as odds or how much they payout)

From the looks of the promo it doesn't pay more than $600 (retailer max payout).

anyone know more?

Money won is twice as good as money earned!

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7295 Posts
    Posted: June 3, 2008, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

I just noticed that NY Take 5 is offering a

Instant Win

Option that can be played for an extra $1.  It is only offered through June and is promotional.  Anyone else know much about it as I can't seem to get any details on the web site (such as odds or how much they payout)

From the looks of the promo it doesn't pay more than $600 (retailer max payout).

anyone know more?

It looks similar to the EZ play option on Florida's Fanstasy5.

Phyllis's avatar - Catwoman

United States
      Member #459
      July 8, 2002
      608 Posts
      Posted: June 3, 2008, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Hi Bashkey575

I happen to notice the flyer BEHIND the agent's counter. The flyer was not displayed.  anyway it's a new promotional game  from June 1- 30.  I get a Mega quick pick from this place once and while but they are not friendly at all.  They never look at you, they serve you, but look pass you when they hand you the ticket (s).  Now they do have a lot of winners but on the other hand they have a lot of customers because of the Mall they are located in.

Here are the rules printed on the flyer:

1. Play your regular Take-5 number ( it didnt's say but the ad had a quick pick, so you might be able to play  quick pick or your own numbers)   

2. ADD instant win to your wager for an extra $1.00

3. Match one or more of your Take-5 numbers to any of the instant win numbers. 

4. WIN prize(s) shown instantly. 

It seems the prizes are from $5.00 to $500.00.  If any of your numbers match the instant win     numbers you win a cash prize instantly.

Cash  your prize immediately and  receive an exchange ticket for the nightly drawing.

I am finding it hard enough to win on the numbers I play so I don't think I will play this game.  To me it's just like the scrach off games.  If this promotional game is a hit they are going to add it as a regular feature to the Take-5 game.

Good luck if you play.

Phyllis

bashley572's avatar - starwars14
        West Side of Sunny Florida
        United States
        Member #55048
        September 8, 2007
        3371 Posts
        Posted: June 4, 2008, 5:53 am - IP Logged

Thanks Phyllis,

I just don't get the odd's?  If you match *1* number you can win something? from $5 to $500?  If that is right it might be worth it as the odds for 2 of 9 (last prize on a normal game ) is 1 in 9 so 1 number out of 5 would be better right? 

I will have to wait as I played $2 worth on Monday night, won a Free play on that, then won another Free Play on that last night - wonder how many Free Plays in a row I can win?? Once I either win or loss on this FP I will then try the instant win option and let you know how it worked.

Confused

Money won is twice as good as money earned!