Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Did you know ?

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: June 5, 2008, 7:20 am - IP Logged

Jan Van Eyck self portrait 

One out of Five people on line is wearing a table cloth on their head ?  It's true ! 

I was surprised that it wasn't more than that.

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10491 Posts
    Posted: June 5, 2008, 7:39 am - IP Logged

What ?

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: June 5, 2008, 7:43 am - IP Logged

I refuse to wear glasses..... I think they make you look stupid !

Win d    

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23277 Posts
        Posted: June 5, 2008, 10:41 am - IP Logged

This seems like good blog material.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
          Stone Mountain*Georgia
          United States
          Member #828
          November 2, 2002
          10491 Posts
          Posted: June 5, 2008, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

Computer went down this morning (comcast)  before I could get back to finish this .   

Happy Birthday Tom ! It's not the glasses. 

==========================================

....  About every 2 or 3 years I come come over to the "discussion forum" and post some inappropriate material then head back.

Guess I'll go over to the Pick 3 forum and kick around there ...... there's usually some good Black Magic...Mystical / Astro Triples stuff over there by now.  LOL     

Win d    

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
            Beautiful Florida
            United States
            Member #5709
            July 18, 2004
            20126 Posts
            Posted: June 5, 2008, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

What ?

But it's true, I just took mine off to wash it....

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL 

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23277 Posts
              Posted: June 5, 2008, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

Computer went down this morning (comcast)  before I could get back to finish this .   

Happy Birthday Tom ! It's not the glasses. 

==========================================

....  About every 2 or 3 years I come come over to the "discussion forum" and post some inappropriate material then head back.

Guess I'll go over to the Pick 3 forum and kick around there ...... there's usually some good Black Magic...Mystical / Astro Triples stuff over there by now.  LOL     

"Here we go again."

I work endlessly to move mystical posts into the Mystical forum, and I do it nearly every day.

So to insinuate that I have singled you out, and leave "Black Magic...Mystical / Astro Triples stuff" in the Pick 3 forum is unfair and wrong, not to mention entirely insulting to people who post in that forum.

I suppose I should be happy that I am not the only target of your sarcasm.

If you know of a "Black Magic...Mystical / Astro Triples" post in the Pick 3 forum, why don't you click the "Report Abuse" link on the post so I know it's there?

It is better to be a part of the solution than to stand back and criticize.

Besides, you have been around long enough (and heard enough of these comments from me) that you are posting this stuff in the wrong place knowing full-well that I would be forced to moderate it.

I posted a very light, nice reminder: "This seems like good blog material."  I don't think a 7-year member of this site should basically say, "in your face" to that.

I would enjoy some humor in your post if it was not purposely posted in the wrong place.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!