Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

evening and midday question

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 8 years ago by lotterybraker.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #61861
June 7, 2008
3 Posts
Posted: June 7, 2008, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

hey. I am new to lotterypost and just wanted your imput. Florida just went to drawing the cash 3 twice a day. Does anyone know if i need to analyze them together or will it be better to seperate the two??? Thanks

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
    Member #45970
    September 1, 2006
    4763 Posts
    Posted: June 8, 2008, 12:18 am - IP Logged

The state I'm in only has an evening drawing, but everything that I have ever read indicates that in your case it would be best to analyze them seperately. Hope that helps.

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
      Wilmington,NC
      United States
      Member #57581
      January 11, 2008
      7661 Posts
      Posted: June 8, 2008, 8:21 am - IP Logged

hey. I am new to lotterypost and just wanted your imput. Florida just went to drawing the cash 3 twice a day. Does anyone know if i need to analyze them together or will it be better to seperate the two??? Thanks

Hello, Not sure how anyone else analyze their numbers....In NC we do them seperate and compare the two.  We just went to two draws a day with our midday in March...What I've found is the the midday draw usually comes fron the Pick3 of the night before, and the Pick3 has been coming out of the midday draw....this pattern is not always true, but 90% of the time this has been happening..Good Luck to you!!!!

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

United States
        Member #61861
        June 7, 2008
        3 Posts
        Posted: June 9, 2008, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

The state I'm in only has an evening drawing, but everything that I have ever read indicates that in your case it would be best to analyze them seperately. Hope that helps.

thank you both for commenting on my question. It was great advice and ill give it a try

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
          mississippi
          United States
          Member #34478
          March 3, 2006
          5903 Posts
          Posted: June 9, 2008, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Jrdell1 hello from Mississippi..just to comment on your question..it kinda depends on how you play and how you pick your numbers..if you track pairs to gain some perspective on what to play then you can run into this..look at Georgia..everyone knew that midday double 11's were missing until they finally showed on May 12 and had been missing since September 2007..states will swap balls around and use midday balls for evening and evening balls to draw midday..just to mess eveything up..my suggestion would be to run both games as ONE..when you find soemthing Missing play in both draws until you see it..that way you dont run into well I had 567 for midday and it showed in the evening kinda stories to tell everyone..right number ..wrong drawing..IS STILLA MISSED OPPORTUNITY..hahaha..good luck!!!!

Mon, May 12, 2008GeorgiaMidday 31-4-1
          Fri, Apr 25, 2008GeorgiaCash 31-9-1
          Mon, Feb 4, 2008GeorgiaCash 31-5-1
          Wed, Jan 30, 2008GeorgiaCash 31-6-1
          Wed, Jan 16, 2008GeorgiaCash 32-1-1
          Thu, Dec 27, 2007GeorgiaCash 31-1-2
          Sun, Dec 23, 2007GeorgiaCash 39-1-1
          Mon, Nov 5, 2007GeorgiaCash 31-1-0
          Fri, Oct 26, 2007GeorgiaCash 31-1-0
          Sat, Sep 29, 2007GeorgiaMidday 31-1-5

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"