Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 3:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

questions on ttt 2.882?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 8 years ago by JonnyBgood07.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
jmill1948's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
colonial heights
United States
Member #31712
February 2, 2006
12264 Posts
Posted: June 12, 2008, 9:29 am - IP Logged

first off let me say i really enjoy the lp.............there is a great amount of tools ready available to the users..........ok my question I know how to make the ttt box and set up the 2.882 systyem my question is once the sets are established how long should i use these sets of numbers for a day a week thats where im lost I appreciate nay feedback..................thanks to all the great posters here and thanks for sharing the wealth of information..........

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7712 Posts
    Posted: June 12, 2008, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

Hello jmill!

This kind of question is so very hard to answer. I get asked this all the time but there is no way to give a firm answer. Sometimes systems will hit right away,others take a while. Or the same system can hit off the bat once in awhile and other times it might take a week to hit. My best advice is to always backtest the last 3 months and see how it fared overall. Trends and patterns change all the time. For any set of numbers you come up with,my rule of thumb is to always give it a week's time at least. If you don't see a hit within a week then the system probably is not going to work for you very well.

Good Luck!

jmill1948's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
      colonial heights
      United States
      Member #31712
      February 2, 2006
      12264 Posts
      Posted: June 12, 2008, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

Hello jmill!

This kind of question is so very hard to answer. I get asked this all the time but there is no way to give a firm answer. Sometimes systems will hit right away,others take a while. Or the same system can hit off the bat once in awhile and other times it might take a week to hit. My best advice is to always backtest the last 3 months and see how it fared overall. Trends and patterns change all the time. For any set of numbers you come up with,my rule of thumb is to always give it a week's time at least. If you don't see a hit within a week then the system probably is not going to work for you very well.

Good Luck!

thank you very much............. that answered my questions..................just want to thank the folks that put these tools on the site they really help....................good luck

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
        Connecticut
        United States
        Member #61623
        May 29, 2008
        20581 Posts
        Posted: June 15, 2008, 11:41 am - IP Logged

What exactly is ttt?...and how do you apply 2.882 to it?