Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Where to buy $5 scratch-offs in North California?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 9 years ago by CalMillionaire.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #61978
June 12, 2008
7 Posts
Posted: June 12, 2008, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys,

I've been trying to buy scratch-off tickets with the price of $5 or higher in the following cities in California but they only have $3 or below:

San Jose, Milpitas, Fremont, San Francisco

Anyone know where I can buy the $5 or $10 tickets in North California?  I don't want to play the low price tickets.  Thanks in advance!

colthmn's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
    Inglewood
    United States
    Member #41769
    June 22, 2006
    122 Posts
    Posted: June 12, 2008, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys,

I've been trying to buy scratch-off tickets with the price of $5 or higher in the following cities in California but they only have $3 or below:

San Jose, Milpitas, Fremont, San Francisco

Anyone know where I can buy the $5 or $10 tickets in North California?  I don't want to play the low price tickets.  Thanks in advance!

Well, have you tried 7-11 stores, they usually have a wide array of choices! There are no $10.00 tickets in California. As for the $5.00 tickets, you might want to visit the cali scratcher site for available prizes before you run out and buy. 20X the Money has ended. Which only leaves Cali millionaire with it's remaining (1) million dollar prize out of 15, and (20) $10,00.00 prizes out of 75.

So, that's my best guess. 7-11, if you have them up there. Maybe Circle K too.

Heck, you might give the cali lottery folks a jingle, and they might pinpoint it for you!!

Good Luck!!!

United States
      Member #61978
      June 12, 2008
      7 Posts
      Posted: June 14, 2008, 2:20 am - IP Logged

Well, have you tried 7-11 stores, they usually have a wide array of choices! There are no $10.00 tickets in California. As for the $5.00 tickets, you might want to visit the cali scratcher site for available prizes before you run out and buy. 20X the Money has ended. Which only leaves Cali millionaire with it's remaining (1) million dollar prize out of 15, and (20) $10,00.00 prizes out of 75.

So, that's my best guess. 7-11, if you have them up there. Maybe Circle K too.

Heck, you might give the cali lottery folks a jingle, and they might pinpoint it for you!!

Good Luck!!!

thanks!  I tried many 7-11 already, but they don't have any $5, only $3 and below.  Yeah, i forgot CA doesn't have $10 scratch-off.  Probably I'll give the Lottery people a ring.  I never heard of Circle K before.