Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

2 Dreams

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 8 years ago by samantha.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
nassau
Bahamas
Member #39914
May 24, 2006
271 Posts
Posted: June 14, 2008, 7:33 am - IP Logged

1st Dream

Deamt I saw a student of mine in the classroom.  His name is Richard and he is 13.

2nd Dream

A few neighbors were in my yard and I tried to run them and my husband asked me not to.  So I went inside extremely disgruntled.  He then came inside and began filling a plastic cup with washing detergent (using his hands) which a neighbor wanted to borrow.  I appeared very angry.  It then switched to my brother asking to borrow some money.  I believe I counted four 5 dollar bills and told him I would give him 5 bucks if he placed $15 on my account.  He agreed.  It then switched to where my mom bathed our baby.  My husband and I then got into the car and tookl the baby with us. I got out of the car and found myself home.  I asked the neighbor if we could talk and he said not to cry and that he would be right back.  He drove off in his taxi.  Minutes later my husband comes home.  I see the baby wiggling under the cover in the front room chair.  My husband then slides across the front room floor.  I pick up the baby and she begins to laugh.

I am 32 .  It just may come back.

My brother is 16

My husband is 36

My mom is 45

Money is 045

Richard is 13 - 013

Baby girl is 13 .

Number for today 013/130

THALIA's avatar - Lottery-021.jpg
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #4883
    May 31, 2004
    497 Posts
    Posted: June 14, 2008, 7:57 am - IP Logged

I'm with you 10 str and 10 bx lol

nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #39914
      May 24, 2006
      271 Posts
      Posted: June 14, 2008, 8:27 am - IP Logged

I'm with you 10 str and 10 bx lol

It's noted to be a Saturday ball, but they usually like to sneak it in the evenings.  I hope it comes in one the houses that we can play here at home.  Looking for it to fall early.  Keep your fingers crossed.