Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

baby dream

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 9 years ago by trulyblessed.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
Wilson
United States
Member #54516
August 21, 2007
2802 Posts
Posted: June 16, 2008, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

In the weeeeeeeeeee hours of the morning I had a dream that I had a baby, delivered it all alone. What was strange, other than the fact that I was having the baby, was the umbilical cord was already cut. At first I thought the baby was a girl but when I turned the baby over it was a boy. Needless to say I immediately woke up.

I'm 43. Could somebody please interpret this dream for me? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

childplay747's avatar - cold
    Albany
    United States
    Member #56993
    December 13, 2007
    128 Posts
    Posted: June 16, 2008, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

In the weeeeeeeeeee hours of the morning I had a dream that I had a baby, delivered it all alone. What was strange, other than the fact that I was having the baby, was the umbilical cord was already cut. At first I thought the baby was a girl but when I turned the baby over it was a boy. Needless to say I immediately woke up.

I'm 43. Could somebody please interpret this dream for me? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Baby gave us the number:  120 (210 fell in Ga tonight!) I wish you had posted in the Mystical Forum this morning....

Other numbers for babies are 211 121 

Albany
      United States
      Member #56993
      December 13, 2007
      128 Posts
      Posted: June 16, 2008, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Dreaming of a baby in your dream means innocence, warmth and new beginnings. Babies may symbolize something in your own inner nature which is pure, vulnerable, and/or uncorrupted. If you dream that you forgot you had a baby, then it suggests that you are trying hide your own vulnerabilities; You do not want to let others know of your weaknesses. If you dream that you are on your way to the hospital to have a baby, then it means your issues of dependency and your desire to be completely care for. Perhaps you are trying to get out of some responsibility. If you are pregnant, then a more direct interpretation may simply mean that you are experiencing some anxieties of making it to the hospital when the time comes. Dreaming of a crying baby, is indicative of a part of yourself that is deprived of attention and needs some nurturing. Alternatively, it represents your unfulfilled goals and a sense of lacking in your life. Dreaming about a starving baby, represents your dependence on others. You are experiencing some deficiency in your life that needs immediate attention and gratification. Dreaming of an extremely small baby, symbolizes your helplessness and your fears of letting others become aware of your vulnerabilities and incompetence. You may be afraid to ask for help and as a result tend to take matters into your own hands. Dreaming of a dead baby in your dream, symbolizes the ending of something that is part of you. Dreaming that you are dipping a baby in and out of water means regression. You are regressing to a time where you had no worries and responsibilities. Alternatively, it is reminisce of when the baby is in the fetus and in its comfort zone. In fact, some expectant mothers even give birth in a pool, because the environment in the water mimics the environment in the uterus. It is less traumatic for the baby as it emerges into the world. So perhaps, the dream your search for your own comfort zone.

United States
        Member #916
        December 12, 2002
        18335 Posts
        Posted: June 16, 2008, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Childplay... Thanks for posting my PM to you since you had the same dream...but I call that copyright infringement with all due respect

Albany
          United States
          Member #56993
          December 13, 2007
          128 Posts
          Posted: June 16, 2008, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

Childplay... Thanks for posting my PM to you since you had the same dream...but I call that copyright infringement with all due respect

i did not mean anything by it

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
            Wilson
            United States
            Member #54516
            August 21, 2007
            2802 Posts
            Posted: June 16, 2008, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

I wish I had got up and posted this dream....NC played 102 today midday!!!Crying

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

United States
              Member #916
              December 12, 2002
              18335 Posts
              Posted: June 16, 2008, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

i did not mean anything by it

I am sure you did not... but you should have not taken the credit for this post.. This was a private email to you. In my book private emails are not for public consumption unless authorized for publication by its author

Albany
                United States
                Member #56993
                December 13, 2007
                128 Posts
                Posted: June 16, 2008, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

I am sure you did not... but you should have not taken the credit for this post.. This was a private email to you. In my book private emails are not for public consumption unless authorized for publication by its author

now i know

THALIA's avatar - Lottery-021.jpg
                  Nassau
                  Bahamas
                  Member #4883
                  May 31, 2004
                  497 Posts
                  Posted: June 16, 2008, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

Keep the PM up.................Private Messages.

United States
                    Member #916
                    December 12, 2002
                    18335 Posts
                    Posted: June 16, 2008, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

Keep the PM up.................Private Messages.

Thalia... I do not have a problem with this particular private email, it's just that I am a little shocked that someone woul copy and paste the content of my private email in a public forum.. without my authorization.. again I always help people in the mystical forum but if someone sends me a private email and I respond to it privately I do not expect my email to be splattered all over the net.. Shows you who you can trust and who you can't

Albany
                      United States
                      Member #56993
                      December 13, 2007
                      128 Posts
                      Posted: June 16, 2008, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

Thalia... I do not have a problem with this particular private email, it's just that I am a little shocked that someone woul copy and paste the content of my private email in a public forum.. without my authorization.. again I always help people in the mystical forum but if someone sends me a private email and I respond to it privately I do not expect my email to be splattered all over the net.. Shows you who you can trust and who you can't

If i knew that the post would cause so much contraversy, My god i would have never posted it, my god it is like telling a goverment secret and that was not my intentions at all it was just to help someone else, I am not trying to take credit for something that is not mine, I did not know people took this lottery stuff that serious, I try not to take life so serious that is why I don't have all those problems  in my life.

United States
                        Member #916
                        December 12, 2002
                        18335 Posts
                        Posted: June 16, 2008, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

There is no controversy.. You send me a private pm and I respond to you privately

No I don't even know you ok!  but you post the content of my entire response to you without even quoting the author of the response... and I do not take life too seriously either but  privacy  should be respected when it comes to private emails... I don't go around posting everybody's private emails to me.. It's just common courtesy. that's all. end of conversation

Albany
                          United States
                          Member #56993
                          December 13, 2007
                          128 Posts
                          Posted: June 16, 2008, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

There is no controversy.. You send me a private pm and I respond to you privately

No I don't even know you ok!  but you post the content of my entire response to you without even quoting the author of the response... and I do not take life too seriously either but  privacy  should be respected when it comes to private emails... I don't go around posting everybody's private emails to me.. It's just common courtesy. that's all. end of conversation

May god bless you, I am new to this site and that was my first post ever and I did not know how things work on this site, I know all about plagerism, I am currently working on my third degree, I just did not know this applied to this site, I was not trying to be mean or ugly in anyway form or fashion, and I was not trying to be topic of everyone's conversation and honestly you will not have to worry about anything like that ever occuring with me involved every again. end of conversation.

Reesas1's avatar - 20206 509172959107973_1194497444_n.jpg
                            Nassau
                            Bahamas
                            Member #49847
                            February 17, 2007
                            2409 Posts
                            Posted: June 17, 2008, 10:43 am - IP Logged

Ok baby numbers are 11, 12, 13

11 with any number u like

12 with 1 or 0, 3, 8,  5, 6, 3.

13 mostly with 5 or 0, 3, 9

baby- 370 313 121 120 835 6683

baby carriage- 879 123 595 2248

Good Luck

Here are numbers picked from other peoples posts over the months.

baby 112 840 217 8483 BABY] joy and happiness , possible suprise [ 687*870 baby 360

Baby 101 120 130 211 538 6683 Baby Boy 045 Baby 202 013 120 010

Baby 053 069 3824 Boy 041 678 1903 Baby 370 313 baby boy 345

Baby113 112 120 130 504 Baby girl 960 2190

Good Luck!!!

Luck your finally here, do your thing Lady.... Thumbs Up

Reesas1's avatar - 20206 509172959107973_1194497444_n.jpg
                              Nassau
                              Bahamas
                              Member #49847
                              February 17, 2007
                              2409 Posts
                              Posted: June 17, 2008, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

Do you guys know what I beleive since you both had this bickering, back and foward of disagreements  that attracted me to this post for me to post these numbers it brought both numbers in miami and new york. It has also attracted the lottery members that throws the balls.

Hope you caught both houses.

Late New York- 504 straight

Baby113 112 120 130 504

Miami- 583 boxed

Baby 101 120 130 211 538 6683

Two great numbers.

Hope someone won.

Luck your finally here, do your thing Lady.... Thumbs Up