Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sista's Piks

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Maggie-Nolia.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Sista Dee's avatar - hi
Decatur, GA (east of the ATL)
United States
Member #17
October 11, 2001
261 Posts
Posted: June 16, 2008, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

Hello all,

I hope everyone had a nice Father's Day weekend and that my fellow players in Georgia picked up a little something on that 210 tonight.  I caught it for 50 cent because it happens to be my Dad's birthday straight and I talked to him yesterday to wish him a Happy Father's Day.  It's been here about three times so far, so if it comes back, it should hit in the midday either 120, 102 or 021.  Don't have the history in front of me, but I think those are the only three ways they haven't hit and I notice that it seems to alternate between the midday and evening drawings...  I like 901 and 2913, too.  Haven't had a chance to work on my board yet, but I got 4044 as a midday pick at lunchtime today, so it may be time to start looking for another triple to fall in  the cash 3 or 4.  Trying to get my gas money together so I can make that trip across the river, so I'm hopefully 'Ol Marge will have a heart and let one of those come out of there.

Take care and as always I hope the picks do something for somebody somewhere...

Sista Dee  Wink

United States
    Member #916
    December 12, 2002
    18335 Posts
    Posted: June 16, 2008, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Sweetie!

Sista Dee's avatar - hi
      United States
      Member #17
      October 11, 2001
      261 Posts
      Posted: June 16, 2008, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, lady!  And Happy Birthday to you...  :-) 

loni's avatar - anglewings

United States
        Member #1035
        January 14, 2003
        415 Posts
        Posted: June 17, 2008, 8:08 am - IP Logged

Thanks Sista Dee.  We need to talk.  Have a good week.

loni

Toy's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg

United States
          Member #45
          September 7, 2001
          838 Posts
          Posted: June 17, 2008, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

Hi Sista Dee, you were correct , Midday 102.

United States
            Member #916
            December 12, 2002
            18335 Posts
            Posted: June 17, 2008, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

Nice job Sista!

Sista Dee's avatar - hi
              United States
              Member #17
              October 11, 2001
              261 Posts
              Posted: June 17, 2008, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Thanks a lot!  Dance  I got it this afternoon and know it may be a long shot, but just to cover myself, I went back with it for tonight.  Played it 120 and 021 ($1.00 str) and 50 str all ways.  Got the gas money in order...  So, that'll be some extra $$ to paint the town with when I get across the river.  :-)  Also got 4044 again as a pick for this evening, so it may be a keeper.  Take care!

Sista Dee

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
                OHIO
                United States
                Member #4164
                March 27, 2004
                14586 Posts
                Posted: June 17, 2008, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

Thanks a lot!  Dance  I got it this afternoon and know it may be a long shot, but just to cover myself, I went back with it for tonight.  Played it 120 and 021 ($1.00 str) and 50 str all ways.  Got the gas money in order...  So, that'll be some extra $$ to paint the town with when I get across the river.  :-)  Also got 4044 again as a pick for this evening, so it may be a keeper.  Take care!

Sista Dee

Winning Numbers Search By Date Results

Please note every effort has been made to ensure that the enclosed information is accurate; however, in the event of an error, the winning numbers and prize amounts in the official records of the Georgia Lottery Corporation shall be controlling.

Cash 3
                Winning Number Search By Date Results
                Date
                Numbers
                Winners
                Total Payout
                6/17/2008102 Midday0$392,740
                6/17/2008157 Evening0$271,695

Cash 4
                Winning Number Search By Date Results
                Date
                Numbers
                Winners
                Total Payout
                6/17/20081289 Midday0$175,600

United States
                  Member #916
                  December 12, 2002
                  18335 Posts
                  Posted: June 17, 2008, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

Sista Dee

You deserve it !  You are one fine lady!  It was great to see you today!

middle Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #1893
                    July 20, 2003
                    1868 Posts
                    Posted: June 18, 2008, 2:09 am - IP Logged

Hello all,

I hope everyone had a nice Father's Day weekend and that my fellow players in Georgia picked up a little something on that 210 tonight.  I caught it for 50 cent because it happens to be my Dad's birthday straight and I talked to him yesterday to wish him a Happy Father's Day.  It's been here about three times so far, so if it comes back, it should hit in the midday either 120, 102 or 021.  Don't have the history in front of me, but I think those are the only three ways they haven't hit and I notice that it seems to alternate between the midday and evening drawings...  I like 901 and 2913, too.  Haven't had a chance to work on my board yet, but I got 4044 as a midday pick at lunchtime today, so it may be time to start looking for another triple to fall in  the cash 3 or 4.  Trying to get my gas money together so I can make that trip across the river, so I'm hopefully 'Ol Marge will have a heart and let one of those come out of there.

Take care and as always I hope the picks do something for somebody somewhere...

Sista Dee  Wink

Hey Sista Dee,

I should have known!!  But, oh no!  I played 100 str/bx and MISSED the 102!   Disapprove