Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you play the New York Lottery?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 8 years ago by myturn.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Bondi Junction
Australia
Member #57242
December 24, 2007
1102 Posts
Posted: June 18, 2008, 1:45 am - IP Logged

Do you buy tickets in stores or by subscription? Players can subscribe to the New York lottery, but subscribers must have a New York address. Subscriptions can also be purchased as gifts, but the recipient must have a New York address.

bashley572's avatar - starwars14
    West Side of Sunny Florida
    United States
    Member #55048
    September 8, 2007
    3371 Posts
    Posted: June 18, 2008, 5:23 am - IP Logged

NY also sends out alot of coupons for buy one get one free.  I get those every 3-4 months.

Money won is twice as good as money earned!

Sandra Dee's avatar - dandy
      Bayonne
      United States
      Member #61147
      May 13, 2008
      129 Posts
      Posted: June 18, 2008, 10:40 am - IP Logged

i live in nj and work in ny and everytime i buy a lotto ticket or one scratch off, i feel like it's not the real thing compared to how the tickets from nj look - new yorks tickets are extra long extra light and faint, they look like a bad prison program project and so do their scratch offs - the numbers are never centered and they spill on to another ticket! the quality, i swear, they have the rikers island inmates practice on them .. plus that ridiculuous state tax they impose whether you live there or not .. no thanks .. Rant

Bondi Junction
        Australia
        Member #57242
        December 24, 2007
        1102 Posts
        Posted: June 19, 2008, 12:12 am - IP Logged

I have purchased a subscription to the New York lottery. It was $588 for a year, that includes lotto and lotto extra. It's $294 for just the regular lotto. I used my cousin's address, as an in state address is required. It can be bought online, but the computer must be in state, so I used snail mail. All these laws are so stupid, it's not crack for crying out loud!