Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Psychics. Shouldn't they be the 1st ones trying out systems for the Lotto

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: June 20, 2008, 1:09 am - IP Logged

I totally forgot about this...Who are the first person people try to contact if they want to win the lotto? Is not LotteryPost is Psychics, i am sure it has to be...

Now i don't believe psychics know what's going to be the next Powerball numbers, but i do think they got powers for crimes and stuff like that...Is just that to believe that psychics can know what's going to be the next number, it just can't be is too hard for them...

That's why i think that Psychics should be the first ones having an institute trying figure out ways to know what's going to be the next lotto combinations...After all that money that they make...They should be the ones owning and sponsoring an LotteryPost but of system to see if they can bring their customers the next winning combination...

I am talking about all of the psychics networks/association combined sponsoring this institute or LP of lottery system to see if they can bring their customers better numbers for the next drawing...

i mean people call this "psychic networks" all the time and ask for number and the numbers they give them, where they come from? I don't think is from their eyes so wouldn't it be a better idea to have an Lotterypost or an institute working for the psychics figuring out and coming out with new systems for the lotto so that the psychics can provide better numbers for their customers...

Don't you think so....

DC81's avatar - batman39
    MI
    United States
    Member #54830
    August 31, 2007
    985 Posts
    Posted: June 20, 2008, 1:39 am - IP Logged

All a psychic is, is someone who uses the old cold reading trick along with some deductive reasoning and of course luck, admittedly there's a talent to doing it well but it's all just a con and there's nothing really psychic about it, remember Miss Cleo? Those who make predictions usually make them so vague that any number of events could be applied to them just as been done with Nostradamus and his writings, they've been applied over and over again over the centuries because they can easily fit into different era in some way or another, same deal with the whole "Bible Prophecy" gimmick.  There was also Sollog from several years back that gained some internet popularity after 9/11 who turned out to be a fat, old scuzzy drunk with several brushes with the law who did the same sort of con. Those "Psychic Networks" are people sitting behind a computer with caller ID and a computer trained to be "psychic". The thing about psychics helping police solve crimes is BS either promoted by the psychic themselves or people they're connected with. If they were really any help whatsoever it's because they did their own detective work, some of which is probably illegal or gained by a method either the police haven't gotten around to yet or legally can't do themselves or info from a inside source with the department.

This is also why they've never won the lottery or really told anyone the winning numbers. Though it's easy for them to give you numbers and say they'll be a "winner when the time is right" or whatever, it's so vague that you could play the numbers for a hundred years and have them finally hit the day before you die at 130.

You can't predict random.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10353 Posts
      Posted: June 20, 2008, 2:50 am - IP Logged

Pumpi,

There used to be a TV show in the Us called The Psychic Network or Hotline.

There was a celebrity that hosted it, people called in, etc...etc...

They had all kinds of problems with spomsors, payments, a lot of things.

The network pulled the plug on the show and canceled it and when they did the headline in the newspapers was:

They Should Have Seen It Coming!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

DC81's avatar - batman39
        MI
        United States
        Member #54830
        August 31, 2007
        985 Posts
        Posted: June 20, 2008, 3:21 am - IP Logged

Haha the old Psychic Friends Network with Dionne Warwick! LOL The precursor to the Miss Cleo and the Psychic Readers Network scam.

You can't predict random.

four4me's avatar - gate1
          MD
          United States
          Member #1701
          June 18, 2003
          8363 Posts
          Posted: June 20, 2008, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

I totally forgot about this...Who are the first person people try to contact if they want to win the lotto? Is not LotteryPost is Psychics, i am sure it has to be...

Now i don't believe psychics know what's going to be the next Powerball numbers, but i do think they got powers for crimes and stuff like that...Is just that to believe that psychics can know what's going to be the next number, it just can't be is too hard for them...

That's why i think that Psychics should be the first ones having an institute trying figure out ways to know what's going to be the next lotto combinations...After all that money that they make...They should be the ones owning and sponsoring an LotteryPost but of system to see if they can bring their customers the next winning combination...

I am talking about all of the psychics networks/association combined sponsoring this institute or LP of lottery system to see if they can bring their customers better numbers for the next drawing...

i mean people call this "psychic networks" all the time and ask for number and the numbers they give them, where they come from? I don't think is from their eyes so wouldn't it be a better idea to have an Lotterypost or an institute working for the psychics figuring out and coming out with new systems for the lotto so that the psychics can provide better numbers for their customers...

Don't you think so....

do a search on Silvia Brown a physic that claims to be able to dole out winning lottery numbers.

Most physics are frauds.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
            Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23274 Posts
            Posted: June 20, 2008, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Mystical forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.