Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Over Lotto'd

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Lotto*Love.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Lotto*Love's avatar - lips
Washington *state*
United States
Member #62009
June 14, 2008
192 Posts
Posted: June 20, 2008, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone on LP ever thought they obsessed so much into any lottery game (for me MM). I'm gonna win, I'm gonna win, I'm gonna win.......you think about it during the day.........you dream about it at night....... you close your eyes hoping to see numbers, you write down a "to do" list for after your win..etc etc..LOTTERY WIN LOTTERY WIN LOTTERY WIN...........that you believe you accidently jinxed yourself?  I believe I might of gone and done that.......is there a way to reverse the damage? Is there a formula? If so, can I get the recipe?  I got to prepare for the next 100M+ MM and if I start treatment now, I should be ok by the next big drawing  lolCrazy

CrazyKOO-KOO! KOO-KOO!Crazy

Surrender You can run, but you can't hide mighty Jackpot...surrender to me at once!

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
    Connecticut
    United States
    Member #61623
    May 29, 2008
    20581 Posts
    Posted: June 20, 2008, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone on LP ever thought they obsessed so much into any lottery game (for me MM). I'm gonna win, I'm gonna win, I'm gonna win.......you think about it during the day.........you dream about it at night....... you close your eyes hoping to see numbers, you write down a "to do" list for after your win..etc etc..LOTTERY WIN LOTTERY WIN LOTTERY WIN...........that you believe you accidently jinxed yourself?  I believe I might of gone and done that.......is there a way to reverse the damage? Is there a formula? If so, can I get the recipe?  I got to prepare for the next 100M+ MM and if I start treatment now, I should be ok by the next big drawing  lolCrazy

Hell...I'm fascinated so may people try like hell to handicap a multimillion dollar drawing.P3 is hard enough for my small mind.....'tis why I love this site.The optimism is boundless!....I personally don't believe in jinx..believe in fate.Particularly if you can have an edge on it.I'd have a hard time believing the majority here are piss pot poor skid row gamblers.We all have a dream that involves dollars one way or another.We all are obsessive in one way or another.But to answer your question,I admit to turning on the computer in the middle of the night to see the local results if I have to go to the bathroom.Can't help it.Nothing funnier than waking your significant other touting.."I knew that bastard was hitting tonight...told ya ..told ya"   LOL....

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
      Member #52345
      May 21, 2007
      2678 Posts
      Posted: June 20, 2008, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

Green laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laugh

now cut that out ...... yer startin to sound a bit like me @ times Stooges

I can't say I've gotten that bad ....... but thars times and yes I have a nice collection of links to various info and items I think about ..... but I wouldn't call my self obsessed about it

Washington *state*
        United States
        Member #62009
        June 14, 2008
        192 Posts
        Posted: June 20, 2008, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

Hell...I'm fascinated so may people try like hell to handicap a multimillion dollar drawing.P3 is hard enough for my small mind.....'tis why I love this site.The optimism is boundless!....I personally don't believe in jinx..believe in fate.Particularly if you can have an edge on it.I'd have a hard time believing the majority here are piss pot poor skid row gamblers.We all have a dream that involves dollars one way or another.We all are obsessive in one way or another.But to answer your question,I admit to turning on the computer in the middle of the night to see the local results if I have to go to the bathroom.Can't help it.Nothing funnier than waking your significant other touting.."I knew that bastard was hitting tonight...told ya ..told ya"   LOL....

LMAO!!!!!!!!! So I'm not the only one!?!?!?!  Don't forget "yes dear,,uhhuh...I know..I know....lets just go get you meds now ok?.....everything is going to be alright....we'll talk about it tomorrow."  Guess fate is what it is huh? I mean some say first time I played......and BOOM! They win.  Others......I've been hunting the damn thing for years! I knew I was going to win! I knew it I knew it I KNEW IT!!!!!  Your right.  I'll roll with it.  But sure would like that formula just in case. lol...all i got here is a bottle of glitter and it ain't doing sh** for me. lol

Surrender You can run, but you can't hide mighty Jackpot...surrender to me at once!

Washington *state*
          United States
          Member #62009
          June 14, 2008
          192 Posts
          Posted: June 20, 2008, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Green laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laugh

now cut that out ...... yer startin to sound a bit like me @ times Stooges

I can't say I've gotten that bad ....... but thars times and yes I have a nice collection of links to various info and items I think about ..... but I wouldn't call my self obsessed about it

Its true though! lol I mean at times it would seem to rediculous to win because I'm sooooooooooo into it. I mean i love the stories.(gotta be a hidden meaning somewhere here) I figure if I can't have it I'll dream of it.  Then the dream got out of control lol..............so the thought of winning tonight, or tomorrow, or next week, month etc seems too out there now.   I just may have spoiled the essence that is "da win"  Its like learning about your suprise party before the party and trying to "act" suprised when you enter the room.....LMAO there i go again....thinking.........i really must stop that.Green laughROFL

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
            Member #4877
            May 30, 2004
            5142 Posts
            Posted: June 20, 2008, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

YES>>>YES>>> it't's called>>>>>>WIND in UR SAIL's:
            TELL us UR experience about UR LIFE & GIVING'en & GIVING'en 2 PEOPLE?

LOL

PSYKOMO

Washington *state*
              United States
              Member #62009
              June 14, 2008
              192 Posts
              Posted: June 22, 2008, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

I am most unlucky......if I didn't have bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.  I dream of a win....day dream that is because I can't seem to dream at night. lol  Otherwise I'd post my dream to be turned into numbers for me. Wonder if theres numbers for no dreams/insomnia? Anyway, I'll keep day dreaming, even if it does jinx me. Give to people? hummmmm. u talking about karma? Do good, get a return? LOL You got me there.  On that topic of do bad, get good.  I forgot to rip tags of mattresses last night, so didn't win Hit 5 nor state lotto last night.  I was robbed on Ebay the other day, so that person will win PB or something, and..........my friends car stereo was jacked last night..........so that "nice" person should buy a MM on Monday to secure that 25M win. lol.....................I can either read my "obsession" as a good sign, OR it can just make me miserable for the next 25 years of puttin my $ down hoping for "my turn".  I shall play as a "what if" instead of a "going to win" and maybe I'll feel better lol

Sandra Dee's avatar - dandy
                Bayonne
                United States
                Member #61147
                May 13, 2008
                129 Posts
                Posted: June 22, 2008, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

yeah gir, i hear you .. when the MM gets over $200m .. yeah, i pretty much check out and go into serious daydream mode .. i go crazy and obsess about winning, claiming, the payment in my bank .. i literally can't function on Tuesday/Friday's of the drawing .. and once no one wins and it gets higher, i get certifiable!!

Turkey

Washington *state*
                  United States
                  Member #62009
                  June 14, 2008
                  192 Posts
                  Posted: June 22, 2008, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

My latest obsession? Hawaii...been wanting to go there for a long time now. I found a live webcam on the net pointed at a surfer statue and the beach. I go there daily to see if the waves are good.  I tell my hubby, "we should lay out our towels right.............THERE!" He thinks I've completely lost my gord.....but I tell him someday, it will happen.  Then I feel I've gotten too confident, and it ruins my buzz... lol