Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

mega millions

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 8 years ago by ThatScaryChick.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #61296
May 17, 2008
187 Posts
Posted: June 21, 2008, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

how many of u bash the poeple who win a ton of money in the lottery and then <snip> it all up and end up broke in 5 yrs or so but secretly aspire to even be in that position to <snip> up in the 1st place? LOL!!!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

United States
    Member #61296
    May 17, 2008
    187 Posts
    Posted: June 21, 2008, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

basically what i mean is that we are all quite to make assumptions and pass judgment of <snip> up mega millions winners who end up broke, but its tough to say what would really happen to any of us cuz we havent hit a jackpot. (At least not yet!)

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
      Indiana
      United States
      Member #48725
      January 7, 2007
      1953 Posts
      Posted: June 21, 2008, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

All I know is, I'm not going to blow my jackpot.

Gonna win.Big Smile

United States
        Member #61296
        May 17, 2008
        187 Posts
        Posted: June 21, 2008, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

i hear that guru. If u ever hit a jackpot, i dont think u will b one of those <snip> up winners!!

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
          Indiana
          United States
          Member #48725
          January 7, 2007
          1953 Posts
          Posted: June 21, 2008, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

i hear that guru. If u ever hit a jackpot, i dont think u will b one of those <snip> up winners!!

I appreciate the support, but I'd like to point out that when it comes to me, it's never a matter of if, but a matter of when. All I need is time and I can have anything I want. That's the caliber person I am. Always have been, always will be. I don't know when I'll win a jackpot, I just know I will.

Gonna win.Big Smile

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
            Member #52345
            May 21, 2007
            2657 Posts
            Posted: June 22, 2008, 6:52 am - IP Logged

Roll Eyes people with nasty habits and or nature to start with b4 they win the megamillions R the one to lose thar money like we've read  and laughed about ..... 

those of us that don't have such nasty habits will be liquid for many a year after

of course thats just my .02 Roll Eyes

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
              Idaho
              United States
              Member #56506
              November 21, 2007
              6537 Posts
              Posted: June 22, 2008, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

All I know is, I'm not going to blow my jackpot.

I Agree!

There are a lot of people who have won large jackpots and they arestill living well. Not everyone who wins, will turn out to be a JackWhittaker or David Edwards.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."